Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

If he has HPV...?
and were to finger me, would I become infected as well? This is my boyfriend, and I plan on taking the Gardasil shots starting next week, because I do not have anything, but I just needed to know if ...

Testing for syphlis? Is it free and can I only be tested for that?
Can I get tested for it for free? Also can I just test for syphlis and nothing else?...

What are the exact ways in which AIDS or HIV can be infected or transfered ?

Can u join military with an std?
me and my 4 otha buddies plan to join the mariens but one has herpes i think or some kind of std not sure and he is worried he can not join the military with us because we promised since we were kids ...

Can 2 HIV + parents have an HIV - Child?

Could this be anything?
I havent slept in 2 days im so worried.

i dont have a fever or diarrhea, but i keep having any upset stomach when i eat. My calfs have been hurting ...

What's a discreet way to tell if a guy has an std?

If a syringe was used on an hiv patient and then used on you to draw out blood would it show up on the test?

Additional Details
My friend had an hiv test worried if they used it on a hiv person and then on her so woudn't it appear on the hiv test since the hiv would be mixed with her ...

A friend who has HPV feels trapped in a relationship, what advice can you give her?
(I don't know much about HPV, so please excuse me if I sound ignorant). My friend is 16 and her boyfriend gave her HPV. She now feels like she is trapped with him because no one else will want ...

What is syphilis?? what can cause it!??

Should i be worried my doctor didnt test me for hiv she just told me i didnt have it but i keep falling alseep
and i go to sleep like at 9 its weird so should ...

My boyfriend gave me herpes not knowing he had it. We have two different types. Is that possible?

Is having uncountable bms a sign of HIV?
I have a girlfriend that is having a hard time controlling her BMs. Now its not all the time but she complains of not even knowing that she feels like she needs to go to the bathroom. Sometimes she ...

Is there a web site out there where you can find a list of people who has infected people with AIDS?

If herpes is symptom-free most of the time, how would i know if i am a carrier? or that my boyfriend is?

Aids??? I know this is completly and totally ignorant but ´m freaking out about it!!!...............?
I´me gonna sum up this as much as I can, this hapenned a few months ago, I visited this girl I kissed her hello (and goodbye I think) on the cheek! also I asked for a glass of water, and thats all I ...

What is the solution to HIV pendamic in our society today?
peaple are passing by to eternity daily as a result of HIV AIDS what are the world scientist doing in order to eradicate HIV?...

Can you get herpes from ur partner if he doesnt have it?
Like oral?...

What are the risks associated with French Kissing?

If you was forced to have an STD which one would you pick?
think about this for a really long time.
if you was forced or not forced for that matter to have a STD
which would would you rather have?

or do you want a STD ?

nahmad
I m very scared to go next time in hair saloon/barber saloon for fear of hiv,but it is very hard to leave?
hair saloon completly,at least for hair cut we would have to go,
should we totally leave to go hair saloon,if no what precaution should we follow to safe ourself completely

robecca_san
Rating
Hun you need to get your facts straight It would be extremely Hard for The HIV Virus to be transited at the Hair Salon Get the facts on how HIV Is transmitted from this web Site. i would be more worried about getting a staph infection or hepatitis a,b,c than HIV at a salon
but any decent salon has there instruments soaking in disinfect and they use a autoclave to sterilize them too
HUGGGS
Robecca

hellmaster_aa
see everyone has to get over fears in life.be it going to the hair saloon or something else.anyway you can make sure your barber uses a new blade when he cuts your hair.cos thats the only thing which can transmit such a disease.the new blade has to be opened freshly and used.take care

giggling.willow
Rating
your fear of getting HIV is a common fear, but in reality it is HCV you should worry about as it lives outside the body for a much longer time....it can even be reconstituted with water and reactivate.....the wording on the can of spray they use (after being soaked in a solution to help prevent diseases such as AIDS does not mention hepatitis c.

this would be a good time to read the can and call the manufacterer and ask if the spray and solution kills hcv!

good luck!

Walker
Rating
You're confusing saloon with salon...and I still don't have a clue what you're saying

tbaby
Rating
you can look up on wikipedia / encyclopedia the letters hiv. there is every thing you need to know about the disease. KNOWLEDGE is POWER.

dreamer
re write your question it makes no sense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chasiufan
I think I know what you're asking.

Yes, it is difficult to stop going to hair salons altogether. Unless you're prepared to grow your hair long forever or shave your head, you have to get haircuts from time to time.

The good news is that you are very unlikely to get HIV from a hair salon. Really, it's pretty much unheard of. If the salon is really dirty, and the stylist is clumsy and cuts people then - well, don't go there!

Find yourself a nice clean salon, with a stylist you trust, and you will be absolutely fine.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy