Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

God's heal?

If some one had aids and peed in a toilet then flushed it but there were still traces of urine in it and you..
had diahreah and used that toilet and the water that still had traces of their urine in splashed up onto your rectum, is there a chance you could get ...

Anyone got any good tips on how to go to sleep?

Are people getting AIDS even if there 11-14?

Can you get aids from kissing?

Herpes is transmittable through lip kiss?
hi is Herpes transmittable through lip kiss?
becz its not curable.

I have open sores in my gential area what does that mean?

Would you tell a partner you have oral herpes before you kiss them?
I don't have it but I've been wondering....

What are the syptoms for Gonnaria or however you spell it?

I have this girlfriend that hung around somebody with AIDS when she was 10?
wat do u think i should do??? i mean she is 16 now, i mean i doubt she has it, but when she was 10 she had a 14 year old friend who had it, so what do u think?...

Is getting herpes a big deal?
Compared to something like AIDS is obviously not that bad...

People say it's no big deal, everyone gets it...but I'm not sure

What do you think: Does it affect your ...

Can you like someone if they ugly on the outside but prettty on the in inside.?

My mom just found out she has herpes!?
My mom is 42 and she just found out today that she has herpes. I know I can't catch it, but is it really okay to let her use my bath room? What about drinking after her or eating after her? I ...

Does jenna bush have hiv?
somebody told me jenna bush has aids, is that true?...

I have a yellow discharge? What is it? Am i going to die?

Additional Details
But i pee what looks like lumps of wet bread and it hurts so bad i get parylised for about 10 minutes. It stinks of my mum....

Could I get HIV/AIDS if..?
If someone with HIV/AIDS had a cut on their finger and made a pizza and blood from their cut got on an the pizza before if was put in the oven and I ate some of the pizza could I get HIV/AIDS? Would ...

Do you have crabs?

I'm a virgin. Am I still able to get aids or hivs ?
I really want a few answers for this one. please. thank you....

On New Years Eve are you affrad to kiss a load of strangers what with all the herpes thats out there nowadays?
Seriously I see kids with it now, and you have that for life
Additional Details
I knew it felt wrong when granny slipped me the tongue!...

Did magic johnson beat HIV?
some people were telling me that Magic Johnson now claims to no longer have HIV. what is the truth behind this?

jm
I kissed someone now i have bumps in my mouth what can it be? i even have one obove my lip!!Q?

Freakgrl2004
Cold sores...AKA herpes

Tumbleweed
Rating
Sounds like he gave u a gift that keeps on giving! Poor thing. Please get a medical diagnosis.Once u have been told it is Herpes. PLEASE tell EVERYONE u r with. U don't want 2 b the "gift giver". Now u'll remember him 4ever in THAT way...u probably want 2 b remembered 4 ur great smile or something- Not cuz u were the 1 that gave them Herpes!
If u don't have health care try ur local Planned Parenthood, usually a lil cheaper.
Hopefully it IS nothing...but maybe this scare can b a lesson 2 u and ur buds. Learn from it,girl!

MEKA B
Rating
LOOK NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT I HAD A SORE IN MY MOUTH B4 JUST CLEAN YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH LOTS OF MOUTHWASH AND PEROXIDE AND IT SHOULD CLEAR UP!!!!

lindasua@sbcglobal.net
most likely herpes!

veritastotal
Rating
Herpes my friend!
Or maybe some kind of divine punishment for you pecaminous actions!! hahahaha! Dont worry! go to your doctor, get a prescription and keep kissing (well after you've recovered from this ailment)

suresh k
Rating
Hi there !

It could be anything..
dont take risk...
contact your Dermatologist NOW..

best wishes..

Rainbow Brite
Rating
I say it's Herpes!!
Good Luck.

tessasmomy
Rating
Do you have food allegies? Could be a reaction to something they ate. Check with a doctor.

neha
Rating
mosquito-bite!!!

Sal G
Rating
Sounds like Herpes. Once you get it you can't get rid of it. Medicine will only help to limit the outbreaks.
-Don't worry, many people are even born with the condition and get random outbreaks.

cynt
Rating
now you have herpes.....ya best get to the doctor quick

mother of 7!
it could be herpes. If i was you, id go to the doctor and see what is going on.
don't take a chance.

Chrissy C
Rating
i could probally say it could be a cold sore nothing to worry yourself over..just make sure to go to the doctor and get checked out just to make sure ....

Beauty_Queen
You need to go to see a doctor. It may be herpes, but I can't give you a diagnosis online.

real4the99
herpes

::A'La Mode::
Rating
awwwww :( you kissed the wrong person.

are they bumps? or sores?
if they are open sores (or become so in the next day) the ones in your mouths are canker sores, not herpes, but the one above your lip, may in fact be the demon. coldsores are always hsv1. canker sores are not. coldsores will recur because there is no cure for herpes to date. that mug will last about 5-10 days, but there are lots of things you can do to make it go away faster, not forever though. hopefully as you get older your body will develop antibodies and you will have less frequent outbreaks.

for now, if i were you i might have a major beef with the person who gave me that incurable nuisance. I think that everytime you break out with a coldsore for the rest of your life you will think of that person :(

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy