Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Can you catch AIDS from headphones?
If someone has AIDS and uses i-pod type headphones, the ones that go in your ears, and then someone else uses the same headphones after, can the second person catch AIDS from that? Also, if you put ...

Is herpes dangerous?
I am doing a health project......

How can we make preventing and curing HIV/AIDS a global priority?
so many people r suffering and ...

Why do women find me so irresistible?

My boyfriend has aids?
We found out a week ago. Should i stay with him even if he can't satisfy me?
i do love him, i am just not sure if i love him enough to stay and not cheat.
What should i do?...

Can an STD be spread without the carrier actually having the disease?

Howcome HIV has not been cured?
I know the researchers and scientists do wonderful jobs and are great people, just curious what are they missing from being able to cure it?...

When getting an HIV blood test does it also identifies the other std's?
i went and took a Hiv blood test but never told them to check for other std's. can they see if i have been infected with chlamydia?...

I know this sounds kinda mean?
why do people with aids always want u to feel sorry for what they have gave to them selves.(sep for the ones who were born with this i do truly feel sorry for them )...

Crabs! What To Do???
So, I have crabs. I am SOOOOO itchy down there and have been seeing things crawling around. How do I get rid of these without telling my parents? and how do i tell "him"?...

Question about pap smear?
I had my first pap smear and pelvic exam last week on tuesday night. It is now thursday afternoon and was wondering if anything was abnormal with my pap if you all think I would have heard something ...

What will i use to cure this std infection?
some times my private part brings out bloody colour when urinating,please what is the remedy of this,i ve been expriencing this for more than 1,6months now ,what is the medicine to cure this ?please ...

How do you get rid of crabs?
I was told by a Dr. that if you shave half your pubes, and then set the other half on fire they will jump to the un-shaved side then you could stab them with a fork to kill them. Is this the only way ...

Do I have Herpes?
I'm 15 years old, and just since yesterday, my bottom lip is covered with canker sores! They could be cold sores can't tell the difference, but the funny thing is that they are small, and ...

Is it possible to get std's if you and your partner have never been with anyone else?
if so, then how is it possible?...

CanI catch HIV from having an open cut on my lip when kissing my boyfriend even though he had no cuts?
Yes, He is HIV Positive as I've just recently found out, and all we've done is kiss, but I hav a split lip......

How to cure aids?

What are Herpes?
On John Tucker Must Die it mentioned Herpes so I have been dieing ti know what it ...

How can you get chlamydia?

Can u get a std from a toilet bowl?

HeQbus
I just accidentally took two 800 mg Ibuprohen. Should I be concerned?
My friend gave me something to help me with my headache and I misunderstood the directions. Suggest.

kherome
BAD! Call a doctor IMMEDIATELY! You are in danger of a GI bleed! You may need to induce vomiting!

Kevon
You should be okay. Ibuprohen is a pain killer, so with a high dose like that you may feel sleepy. If you feel weird phone the hospital and just make sure.

amylynn25
Unless you are hyper-sensitive to drugs, I think you'll be fine. I used to eat ten 500 mg Tylenols for period cramps and I'm still alive to tell about it.

aubeena
Rating
I dont think there should be major concern, but its better to be safe than sorry. Go and ask a doctor to be sure.

s_azurestar
Rating
Taking two 800mg of ibuprophen is essentially taking 8 regular strength Advil. While it won't kill you, it may give you stomach pain. Take something for your stomach (ie Mylanta or Tums but NOT Pepto) and next time take a closer look at the pills.

Ghosst-guy
Rating
no no you should tell an adult you may get sleepy but dont worry you have to take like 50pills to be concerned and how man did take 4, 5 no reason to be scared if you get tired vit wil pass

stingme
Relax, I prescribe 800mg of ibuprofen up to three times a day. The worst it may cause it stomach upset.

Jenny S.
I have done that from doctor's advice but only twice in the last 10 years. If you don't have any stomach concerns and don't take a ton of NSAID medication on a regular basis, you should be fine. I just wouldn't take any more for a good 24 hours. If you want some reassurance, I would call your local 24 hour nurse hotline...they are usually listed in the yellow pages or contact your local ER.

bad1bud
You will be fine... I would eat some food, because on a empty stomach you might feel a little nauseous. But eat and lay down, when you awake your headache and worries should be gone!

Reality
Rating
No, it won't hurt you for this one time & it'll probably take away the headache.

Ang
Rating
No but, it may upset your stomach. Ibuprofen is very hard on the stomach lining and liver. I would drink a glass of milk and rest for a while. Next time stick to OTC meds, please do not take other peoples prescription medications, it is illegal and can be dangerous. Take care and go rest.

upallnight
Well they prescribe 800 mg of ibuprohen to patients that are in pain and want something non narcotic to my understand this is just fine and i think you'll be okay! Ive taken this medicine before for headaches w/out a problem.

bds_bunni
Rating
It won't hurt you, but I wouldn't do it again.

tracibenson
You really shouldn't take two 800 mg's Ibuprofen at the same time. The biggest problem, though, is the concern about your stomach. Don't take anymore today, and have a snack or drink some milk as soon as possible to help mitigate some of the damage to your stomach lining.

You should be fine, but don't do it again.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy