Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Can You get a type of STD From hand to hand contact?
There was a girl who went to the bathroom and she has an STD. After she went to the bathroom she saw my friend and she hugged him. (There was hand to hand contact as well.) After that i saw my friend ...

New girlfriend has herpes, says I probably won't get it...true?
I'm seeing a girl, and I like her. She has told me she has herpes. She says that if we are safe, I will probably not get it, but there is a chance. I'm wondering if it's worth the risk ...

How can I give my wife an S.T.D without her knowing?
I've a bone to pick with the milkman
Additional Details
Ok some of you are not reading this thing right

The wife is healthy
so am I
so is the milkman

Do I have HIV?
Alright so let me lay down the scenario for you so that you have a good perspective. I was drinking with some friends and we tend to do stupid **** when we are drunk... Well these ******* dared me ...

Can you be 13 with herpes?

I dont understand how i have chlamydia!!!?
well i have bein whit my partner for 4 yrs. n we have a 1yr. old boy i had i PAP test n i was fine n know i got another PAP test n it say i have chlamydia but i have not chetated on my b/f n he say ...

My boyfriend has HIV! but i love him so much! what do i do???

What is aids?

Shaving the pubis hair is fine or should not?

What is a STD?

Can a doctor find out if you have aids from a blood typing test?
I am afraid I have aids because of mistakes I have made in my life but I dont want my mom to know and she is getting my blood typed....can they find out from that test?...

Can i catch anything by kissing anyone??
I'm kind of worried if i could catch anything. I have a cold sore now...and i dont know if like you could catch anything. Helpp?...

Can you get Aids from a toliet seat?
Say if a man has used the bathroom and you go in behind him and your a female, can you get Aids from that?
Additional Details
Say if the man has Aids and you go in behind him and your ...

Why teens get pregnant?
teens between 14 to 18 yrs getting pregnant more than grown up people ...

Can a Male get AIDS from a female?
Please include proof in your answers....

Is it possible 2 get an STD from a toilet seat?
i've just always wondered that!!!!!!...

Do you think i should disclose my hiv status to all i sleep with?
is it important to tell someone that I'm HIV positive IF THAT MIGHT BE THE CASE...

What is some home remedies for herpes?

Can I catch anything by KISSING someone with a lip piercing?
i just started seeing someone who has a lip piercing. im pretty sure kissing should be fine, but do u guys know if kissing someone with a lip piercing poses any additional risks other than with ...

If someone with AIDS throws a rock at me, can i get AIDS from the rock?

ihaveaorangeforahead
I have crabs...im too embarrassed to go to the doctor?
i need to get them seen to by december 15 th cos my wife is home then....i cant go to the doctor cos its far to embarasing ...
my friend says to put diesel on them apparently this kills them but may burn a bit....what is the best way to rid them?

kizzy06
ummm well let me first start of my suggesting that you should probably see a doctor. its not embarrassing they deal with far worse. and second of all if you are too stubborn to see a doctor then you could maybe try lice removal stuff? That could help. but i still think a dr is your best bet.

WHO am i?
shave down below use ointment from the chemist

Niaómh M
Rating
DON'T PUT DIESEL ANYWHERE NEAR THERE!!!
you can get sstuff over the counter that is effective or you could go to the gum clinic where it is free and confidential (providing you are in uk)
if all else fails you have to go to the doc. you will get them away in record time with the stuff you will get there.

alternatively, you could put diesel down there, and end up with blisters, irratation, a rash and severe discomfort everytime you pee.

your call dude :)

shih tzu lady
Go to the pharmacy and buy an over the counter remedy. You have plenty of time to sort the problem- but behave yourself for the future and hope she doesn't find out. It would be cheaper to buy something from the chemist -have you seen the price of diesel now!!!!

kay
Get the stuff they use to treat head-lice.
Then boil all your underwear.
A lesson learned the hard way I"d say unless of course yuor wife is playing away and gave them to you.!!

AestheticWorld
Lol, Knit Comb? I dunno how they work.

As Dr Zoidberg would say 'Woop Woop Woop *clickclick*'

Magpie
You're too embarrassed to consult your "sworn-to-confidentiality" GP, but you tell your mate you've contracted crabs? Your mate who may well tell your other mates? One of whom may tell your wife? She may well provide you with a permanent, if somewhat inconvenient, cure...

P.J.
Rating
Well you know, the crabs is not just on your private area. Those little boogers get into your hair on your head too. They will get into any hair on your body. So, you have 2 choices. Shave your whole body from head to toe, or get to the doctor. Also, they are in your bed too. They are on your pillows, your furniture, in your carpet. Really I am serious. They have legs, they do travel. I guess you better use the old excuse that you got them from a toilet stool, and go on to the doctor. You need some Quayle lotion . This only comes in prescription strength. If you don't go to the doc. then at least go buy some Rid for your body, RID spray for the floors. Put your clothes and pillow case in a dark garbage bag and seal it tight for about 1 week. You may want to just go ahead and keep your bags packed. No offense, but sounds like your guilty. You play, you pay. I really do hope that if you have had an affair on your wife that you are BUSTED. I am going to call her right now!

♫♪ Ŝħàřòñà ♪♫
Rating
That's what you get for cheating...

That being said I'll provide you a link (I don't why people bring their embarrassing problems here rather than do a search like to find the answers but...)

http://www.ehow.com/how_4225_treat-crabs.html

billybigone
Rating
I hear they're good with salad. but I prefer Lobsters.

da3rdxsacharm
Are you kidding me? Have you seen the price of diesel?

It's cheaper to go to the doctor.... unless you can get Blue Cross to pay for the diesel fuel.

♥
hmmm...what have YOU been doing with your wife away?

bebishenron
apparently head lice shampoo does the same job on crabs as it does on head lice. get ye to the pharmacy!

MiniMed
I think this is what the call "poetic justice".

Terry
Rating
You don't need to go to the doctor. Go to the drug store and buy some over the counter lice killer. You'd better get a move on though because you'll need to treat more than once and wash all your bed clothes.

Learn a lesson from this and hope that you got nothing more than lice.

schwildcat1977
Rating
Teaches you no to cheat on your wife, hu!

Go to the DR you freaking idiot!!!!

Hodder
There is such a thing called the Hippocratic oath. All doctors must take it. It means that by law unless it contradicts another law they cannot legally talk about anything you tell them other than to you. It may be embarrassing but im sure people have gone in with worse conditions than that. It does beg the question though, where did you get them?

Amber S
Rating
You don't necessarly have to see a Doctor, go to Walgreens, they have some medication for that..

eddy t
Rating
Before you go putting your self up in flames .Try going to the pharmacy and getting something. Its called Rid and it will cure your crabs...By the way way doesn't your wife know? If you cheated you might have something far worse then crabs.
That would definitely need a trip to the doctor... and a lawyer.

smt
Rating
Go to the doctor! You may hurt yourself with the fuel.

Hotmami619
Rating
Go to the Dr. I'm sure you won't shock them. They have seen so many things by the time they are done with their internship...

hms jollies
walk in to doctors sideways he will no what you got

Lydia :)
yeahh, clever. put diesel on it? Burn it? Yeah ok. if you want no ****.

See a doctor, or live with the consequences.

You shouldnt be sleeping around.

Ross F
theres like 8000 people a month who use the "clap clinic" dont be a wuss

10w2d until we meet Grant Ray
Rating
Whats more embarassing, Crabs? Or your wife divorcing you because you gave her crabs and the whole town knowing that? Go to the Dr.!!!!!

masonv80
Douse yourself in diesel and then light it

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy