Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Can u get a chlamydia by sharing a toilet with a person???
just need to know..................

I've heard cold sores are actually herpes,?
so if u have a cold sore does that mean you'll get them other places? why, why not?...

I am very scared about this. Thanks for your help.?
Yesterday I was at Sonic and I had gotten my daughter a grape slush and it was nowhere near to being filled up. When the guy came to bring the food to the take out stall, he said he would be back to ...

To those who say 'Don't sleep around because of STD's'....?
...If STD's never existed would you then be telling everyone to go ahead and sleep with whoever they chose, or would you find another reason for people not to sleep around?...

Ive had an itchy virgina for a week and some days now,i thought it was a shaving lotion i had used on it but..
ive tried using an itch relief ointment but the itchy still wont go away,im really paniced right now and really scared to go see a doctor. im in a relationship with a guy that's not so clean and ...

Herpies cure?

Have you been tested for hiv?
Waiting on results from an hiv test can be terrifying. But the results, good or bad are rewarding. Just got my results-negative, Thank God but want to warn people its not worth the risk. Will you ...

I haven't told my gf of 3 yrs. that I have HIV, should I tell her?
Hi, I've been in a great and trusting relationship with my gf Kaela for 3 years now. We are both very loving to each other and can talk to each other about almost anything. But I feel bad though,...

Could you get an STD from a bj?
I also read somewhere that to stop this from happening, you could use a condom during a bj. Does the guy like it as much if you use a condom, or would he prefer it without? And is it possible to get ...

HELP!!! my soccer ball rolled on a condum on the grass, STD question!!!?
so as i was playing soccer on the pitch and my ball rolled on a used condum, i took it home and lets say the person who used the condum had AIDS or any other STD, can i spread the viruses around my ...

I am 13 years old and my mother has HPV. I need to find a CURE. NOT a treatment. She needs help. PLEASE answer?
I need something that will completely eliminate the virus. I know it sounds impossible, but I have to try....

Ok...I'm freaking out...?
I went for an HIV test yesterday - I have to wait 3 weeks for the results. Four years ago, I was 17, I stupidly slept with a friend, two/three times, who injected heroin with his brother and his ...

I have a weird odor to my urine but no other symptoms any ideas to what it could be?
When I go to the bathroom my pee smells but it doesnt burn when I go and I have no other wierd symptoms. I went to the doctor a few months ago when I had the same problem and they told me I had a ...

Burning sensation when peeing!!??
what could that possibly be?? i have no discharge ...

Few days ago i ad a fight wit a woman who is maybe HIV+.i scratched her and she did same to me.do i catch hiv?
we both bleed
Additional Details
her arm bleed and mine too but her blood only came to my nails wen i scratched her arm and my blood came to her nails....ps: i was attacked i wasnt ...

Can i suffer from AIDS after gettin "bllow job" from an AIDS affeted woman?

Why do I keep having to go to the toilet?

Which of the two diseases scares you more ?
Cancer or AIDS , I think cancer has a much higher mortality rate.
So therefore cancer is the scariest thing that anyone could have !...

The aids virus affects which type of cells specfically?

Oh no! What should I do now?

stinky
I have a burning sensation when I use the bathroom. What should I do?

princess
Rating
you have an std you need to see the doctor a.s.a.p. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out!

pacifia1977
sounds to me that you have either a bladder infection or a urinary tract infection. Contact you doctor and get some antibotics. It should be fine in a few days. Wish you well.

lifes_heart
Rating
See a physician. Could be a urinary tract infection. Drink plenty of water or some cranberry juice also.

Hope
you could have an infection. Try drinking plenty of fluids and cranberry juice and if this doesnt work go see you doctor. There is also a medication call AZO, try this also.

Danielle ♥
omg wow go to the doctors

ever think of that!?!?

zSkyHawk
Rating
I'd install a smoke alarm!

blood_hooks
Rating
It's most likely a urinary tract infection. See your doctor.

Wiseone
Rating
burning during micturation may be due to UTI , any trauma, burning along with discharge may be due to STD . If you mean burning , itching during bathing may be due to aquagenic urticaria , may be allergic to some soap and detergent ,cold urticaria if really interested to boost up your knowledge or to get best solution of your problem always ask clearly.
go for urine examination microscopic, routine, culture if pus cell and bacteria present, sensitivity for antibiotic then use most appropriate antibiotic

Wild seed
Rating
Could be a Irinary tract infection or an STD..both of which need to be treated with prescription medicine

JAYNE C
how about see a doctor. did you need someone one on here to tell you that?

thunder2sys
umm..this is a tough one..

GO TO THE DOCTOR!

cheech11681
Rating
LoL. Wow. At least you spelled everything right. You are on your way to stardom buddy... Now, to be straightforward, you already know the answer to this question.

masb1987
Go to the doctor. It could just be a bladder or UTI, but it could also be an STD.

to whom it may confide
Rating
if it burns it usually either means std , urinary tract infection , or bad diet ...with the 2 things mentioned previously you must go to the doctors to treat it , for the bad diet part , cut out most of the acidic foods and drinks such as coffee , tea , lemons , etc. and it should go away. it is always advised to see the doctor for things like that though.

purple
go to the doctor it could be a uti...

sexymarli06
u should go to the doctor, it could be a std.

RN In Indy
Rating
Burning sensation when you urinate could be the symptoms of a bladder infection, UTI (Urinary Tract Infection), or quite possibly an STD. My suggestion would be to make an appt. with your Dr. ASAP. Your urine will be tested, and in the event that you have a bladder or urinary tract infection, antibiotics will be given. If there is something more serious going on, there are antibiotics available for STD's also. It is very important to follow up with your Dr. If you go untreated, that could mean big problems for you.

absolved lemon
it sounds like cystitis, an infection of the bladder. if the pee is really burny thats all it could be you'll need to flush your system out with plenty of water, i used to have it a lot when i was a kid. but see the doc first.

Angelica
Rating
Burning sensation? Like hormone issues? You didn't exactly describe it, but keep it cool. Keep your mind off those things and focus your real life. If it doesn't work,then it's probably normal and you're going through a stage.

Nickname
Sheesh, this is rocket science for you isn't it?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy