Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

An std??WATTT! WHAT SHOULD I DO BOUT IT?
how can i tell my mother that i NEED to be tested for an std because i believe that i have something!i am way to ypung to be living in such depression!HELP...

If someone is going to be working (in close contact) with someone with AIDs, is it illegal to not tell them?
I'm working at a special ed school, so like changing diapers and stuff....

Im kinda freaked out please help!!!!?
i have red and purple lines on my upper leg is this bad? i looked it up on google and i did find one answers its a sighn of diabedes but i dunno if that true please help!!!...

My pap was abnormal with presence of low grade squamous intraepithelial lesion should I assume I have HPV?
I know I should get tested, but emotionally should I assume that I have HPV or is there something else that can cause this low grade lesion?...

How will we end up eventually dealing with the AIDS crisis if they never make a cure for it?

What are the signs of someone who has claustrophia?
i was ...

Are warts contagious?

Additional Details
I don't have any warts, I just had a friend over with them so I'm kind of curious....

Can u get herpes just from kissing someone?

My problem is vezinal itching?
after intercorese i get very irritating because my vezina is getting red rashes
what r the medicines
i have to ...

I have an std what you i do?

Um... i just had my first kiss like three days ago...?
but it was just a peck, not like total spit swapping action going on or anything. And everyday since our first one we have kissed in the same manor... now im starting to show signs of a cold sore on ...

Can you get a STD or AID's or something by kissing?

Can you get any disease from a french kiss?
What are the side effects of a french kiss? especially if performed deeply? Can you contract HIV from french kissing?...

My boyfriend just gave blood...?
The only thing they sent him in the mail was a card that says his blood type and a donor number. Does that mean that his blood is ok and he can donate again?...

Plz help Me..???
I just found out I have gonnorhea, but now I need to get the meds for me and my bf. But he doesn't know I have gonnorhea. How can I get the meds for him, AND get him to take it without ...

Can you get HIV from going down on a girl?

Question on aids?
When you go in the hospital or er sick. do they automacially check you for aids?...

If a guy has herpes on his...well you know & you make out with him, will you get herpes too?
if you're using your mouth to make-out with a guy who has herpes on his you know, would you get herpes...?...

Can a dog get gonorrhea from human contact?

Can I get herpes just by laying next to someone with it.?
I have a friend who just found out he has herpes we sleep in the same bed together alot and share everything. I went to the doctor to get checked and he told me without an outbreak you can't ...

jay c
I had routine blood work done, and my dr. said i had a elevted white blood cell count. what does this?
mean? i am not sick.can it be aids? my last aids test was during pregnancy, and was negative,....... i am married. so no new partners.

Jenn
No if your white cell was low that could be something like aids. The aids virus attacks your white blood cells.An elevated white count could lead to arthritus. The white cells attack your joints. But in honesty you would need to ask your doctor about you specific condition

Hearty
Rating
An infection of some kind in your body. Whit cell counts go up to combat a n infection. Didn't doc explain?

Terry
Rating
Don't stress and don't relate white cell count to AIDS. If you're concerned about AIDS get tested. My companion of 12 years had a normal white blood count in Sept. and died on Christmas Eve. The doctor was too stupid to do an HIV test, even with three indicators of a compromised immune system.

nurse moe
any kind of infection can cause this. keep in touch with the doctor.

kjsouder@sbcglobal.net
Rating
You may just have a mild infection that your body is fighting.

diogenese_97
An elevated white blood cell count is an indication of an infection. It could be something simple like a cold or it could mean something more serious. You should have it check out.

LaReina
It just means that your body is trying to fight off an infection..I get UTIs (urinary tract infections) pretty frequently, and my white blood count becomes very elevated. It doesn't (necessarily) have any thing to do with an STD, don't worry!

LG
Don't stress it. It could mean infection. Even when I get a sore throat my white blood cell count goes up. Your Dr. should have explained this to you. Call his office.

impurrfect10
Rating
Relax sweetie. All this means is that you have some type of inflammatory process going on. It could be as simple as a cold. The Dr. will probably repeat the blood work at a later time. If it continues to be elevated or goes higher then he will probably order other tests.

---
White blood cells help fight infection in your body. An elevated white blood cell count could be related to infection, medications, stress or other problems. Your doctor may want to follow up for additional evaluation, but please don't get too worried because it might not be a big deal at all.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy