Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

My boyfriend has HIV! but i love him so much! what do i do???

What is aids?

Shaving the pubis hair is fine or should not?

What is a STD?

Can a doctor find out if you have aids from a blood typing test?
I am afraid I have aids because of mistakes I have made in my life but I dont want my mom to know and she is getting my blood typed....can they find out from that test?...

Can i catch anything by kissing anyone??
I'm kind of worried if i could catch anything. I have a cold sore now...and i dont know if like you could catch anything. Helpp?...

Can you get Aids from a toliet seat?
Say if a man has used the bathroom and you go in behind him and your a female, can you get Aids from that?
Additional Details
Say if the man has Aids and you go in behind him and your ...

Why teens get pregnant?
teens between 14 to 18 yrs getting pregnant more than grown up people ...

Can a Male get AIDS from a female?
Please include proof in your answers....

Is it possible 2 get an STD from a toilet seat?
i've just always wondered that!!!!!!...

Do you think i should disclose my hiv status to all i sleep with?
is it important to tell someone that I'm HIV positive IF THAT MIGHT BE THE CASE...

What is some home remedies for herpes?

Can I catch anything by KISSING someone with a lip piercing?
i just started seeing someone who has a lip piercing. im pretty sure kissing should be fine, but do u guys know if kissing someone with a lip piercing poses any additional risks other than with ...

If someone with AIDS throws a rock at me, can i get AIDS from the rock?

Is it possible to get an std from my boyfriend if neither of us has cheated?

Additional Details
we have been together for four years and im not saying its impossible for him to have cheated but if he hadn't.............

What does the first kiss feel like on the lips?
i dont mean like magical or anything like that i mean like what does it feel like , like does it feel like skin to skin contact what does it feel like?...

Why does it burn when I pee?

When you get tested for std's is it as simple as getting blood drawn?

Can I catch chlamidia from macdonalds?

Can you cure herpes?

mask-of-sanity
I did A urine test for STD's, But i did drugs the night before, Will the drugs show up on the test?
Cocaine.
Additional Details
Im not worried about being sent away to rehab..i know that cant happen, its not illegal to have taken drugs, its illegal if drugs are found on you, i could just say my drink got spiked, i was just curius if it shows up...and JUST 4 FUN , maybe you need to actually get out and have fun..would rather get tested then not get tested at all! even if youve only slept with one person unprotected, you dont know who they have slept with do you

Jimbo
lmao yeah

Mosie
Rating
DRUGS ARE REALLY BAD!!! I HOPE THEY SHHOW UP!!

filtyfish
Of course. Its in your hair and any body excretions

Duke
Rating
wow... lol gud luck with that one.. lol most likely it will and then they will send you to rehab

X.carbon.X.monoxide.X.Lullaby.X
Yea It'll show up.

neanderthal
Rating
maybe, probably not - it was so soon when you took the drug

Ainslie M
Rating
dont know but you should get of drugs

Google Rules!
Rating
I hope so. Why are you doing cocaine? And you are testing for STD's?

What a messed up life!! I bet you are one big success!!

David k
Rating
stop using drugs

The wise one
well if your really that much of a dumb *** then yes yes it will.
but i am a health student and we learn that druds will stay in your system for up to three months. so ur screwed

Ally K
YES!!!! first of all who does drugs the night before a urine test??? second of all who does drugs?!?!?!? i guess that would be you. third of all of course they will know!!! just you wait until you get the test results back, i hope you dont have any STDs because when they tell you about the cocaine its going to be embarrasing enough! stop doing drugs it will ruin your life!! but on the bright side cocaine doesnt screw you up as bad as meth, meth messes with your skin and it makes holes in your brain and if you try it, just for one night, it wont be just one night, you may not do it the next day, but you will think about it every day for the rest of your life, you wont have a life, your life will be just thinking of ways to get more meth or when you are going to do it next

allgiggles1984
yes

been_there_done_that
yes.

tracy
most likely yes.

Ozeki
Rating
you're hosed

Johnny B Good
Most likely yes. Takes at-least 3 days for it to get out of your system. Why would you do it knowing you had to take a test in the first place.

ant boogie
who cares ,
man up,nothin you can do about it now
be proud of the choices you make in life, if you can't be proud of a choice youve made then you have chosen wrong.

Cathy
Rating
No They will not show up.

BABY-GURL
Rating
yep it will show up

Jennifer
Not if they aren't looking for cocaine in the drug test. I'd be more worried about the cocaine possibly messing up the lab test results for your STD. When you go in for a blood or urine test, you want as few outside factors (drugs, sickness from other diseases, etc.) as possible. That was foolish to do drugs the day before you had a scheduled test. You may have wasted everyone's time and money.

KellyJean
Rating
im sure it will if you are tested for drugs. but the drugs test is different from std tests.

Alisha
Rating
unless there lookin for it then no it wont show up but if they look for yes it will show Good Luck

Marinosa no le lloraria para ti!
Rating
More than likely: YES

sparky p
Rating
Unless your doctor is looking for drugs, they're just not going to test you for them.

Katherine W
Rating
When they test for STDs, that's all the test for. A drug test is a different test. Cocaine does show up on tests for about three days. Who's testing you? If you're just getting a medical test, they're not going to test for drugs.

Dean C
Rating
If that is what they are checking for. If all they tested for was STD's I doubt a drug will show up

Ape Sith
Rating
Why would they be looking for drugs on an STD test?

They won't show up, because they won't be looking for it.

Deleted one
If they are testing for STD they will not be looking for drugs. They are two diffrent test. If you went on your own they can only look for what you told them to look for.

Charlie
Yes but they can only detect it if they are running the test for it.. so no it won't show up on that test. Lay off the dope.

jazzjazz500
well if they test for drugs too but if they are just testng for STD'S it will not

mr b
Rating
of course NOT...the test for STD is completely different than the test for drugs...... only if the do a drug test will they see it. so if you are sure they they are only testing for STD, then you are ok!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy