Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

I dont understand how i have chlamydia!!!?
well i have bein whit my partner for 4 yrs. n we have a 1yr. old boy i had i PAP test n i was fine n know i got another PAP test n it say i have chlamydia but i have not chetated on my b/f n he say ...

My boyfriend has HIV! but i love him so much! what do i do???

What is aids?

Shaving the pubis hair is fine or should not?

What is a STD?

Can a doctor find out if you have aids from a blood typing test?
I am afraid I have aids because of mistakes I have made in my life but I dont want my mom to know and she is getting my blood typed....can they find out from that test?...

Can i catch anything by kissing anyone??
I'm kind of worried if i could catch anything. I have a cold sore now...and i dont know if like you could catch anything. Helpp?...

Can you get Aids from a toliet seat?
Say if a man has used the bathroom and you go in behind him and your a female, can you get Aids from that?
Additional Details
Say if the man has Aids and you go in behind him and your ...

Why teens get pregnant?
teens between 14 to 18 yrs getting pregnant more than grown up people ...

Can a Male get AIDS from a female?
Please include proof in your answers....

Is it possible 2 get an STD from a toilet seat?
i've just always wondered that!!!!!!...

Do you think i should disclose my hiv status to all i sleep with?
is it important to tell someone that I'm HIV positive IF THAT MIGHT BE THE CASE...

What is some home remedies for herpes?

Can I catch anything by KISSING someone with a lip piercing?
i just started seeing someone who has a lip piercing. im pretty sure kissing should be fine, but do u guys know if kissing someone with a lip piercing poses any additional risks other than with ...

If someone with AIDS throws a rock at me, can i get AIDS from the rock?

Is it possible to get an std from my boyfriend if neither of us has cheated?

Additional Details
we have been together for four years and im not saying its impossible for him to have cheated but if he hadn't.............

What does the first kiss feel like on the lips?
i dont mean like magical or anything like that i mean like what does it feel like , like does it feel like skin to skin contact what does it feel like?...

Why does it burn when I pee?

When you get tested for std's is it as simple as getting blood drawn?

Can I catch chlamidia from macdonalds?

Philomena M
I'm 22 and still a virgin - can anyone sympathise!?

sol
Rating
join islam my friend!!!!!!you will have many wives like in my picture.a virgin i am not.i can not have all them at once though.if you have money and a house many muslim brothers will sell there daughters to you for a modest fee.it does not matter what colour you are,you can not loose"looser"

rctriplefresh558
im 17.5 not as pathetic as u too but still fairy horrible

ALLEN B
Good Grief, and you put it in under STDs?!!

julie
Rating
Whats the rush anyway.... there is no age limit to get rid of it...

Princess415
What's to sympathise about. However, it's not that big a deal losing it anyway. Better getting it out of the way, I dont think it needs to be with someone you plan to marry.

missjugded
Rating
I don't sympathise I congratulate. Too many young people sleeping around too much, spreading std's. Well done you.

motherofone
No I wont sympathize, instead I'll congratulate you for not just giving it up to anyone. Virginity isnt just something you should hand over to anyone because you feel like you are old enough and "its time" Instead its something you should give to someone whom you care deeply about.

Sarah Bee
Rating
There is nothing to be ashamed of in being a virgin at 22. My boyfriend was a virgin when i met him and i can honestly say i felt honoured to be his first .

You should be proud of your virginity.

sm80
Why is this under STD's? ya wont have one, but good on ya. You should feel proud!

stepss1
Rating
My friend is 31 and a virgin & she's gorgeous so the opportunity of course has been there. I respect her a lot for not doing it for the sake of doing it, but waiting for the 1 guy she knows she will be with forever.

curiosity1424
Still a virgin at 22, there is NOTHING wrong with that. Don't give something away to just anyone that you can't take back. Don't worry, one day, the right person will come and you'll be happy that you waited.

Butt
The word rings a bell.But no it's gone.

Dotty
No, be proud of yourself. I am proud of you.

sparkle
There is nothing wrong with that. I think that its good that you haven't given into peer pressure. Just go with the flow and the time will come =)

Ollie
Hi,sympathise I congratulate you.

that judi
Rating
I sympathize only with your spelling of the word....being a virgin is NOT a bad thing.

Xan
Rating
What, is it a race to lose your virginity nowadays? Big deal, you've not slept with anyone.

SC
Rating
so virginity is a STD now? Gosh.

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin, waiting, etc. Anyone who suggests there is, has issues.

Lakin J
Rating
I don't feel sorry for you! I'm proud of you! When the right person comes along it will happen and hopefully it will happen on your wedding night!

Have a good day!

Ryan
Rating
yes im 28 and still one. dont despair youre not as strange as me

reggie
Rating
you take your time only fools rush in the person in your life has not arrived yet,it will happen when you meet them you will know when the time is right you will know,all the best.

ILoveGreen ZipZapZop
Rating
Keep your head up! why is that something to be ashamed of?? just because society might say so? no. be proud of it! i am a virgin too( i am 17). in fact, i look up to you for not giving in earlier...i know many people who wish they'd waited longer. i admire you. be patient, dont hurry up and dont make a mistake. sooner or later you will find that special someone who you will want to hand your virginity to. you are intelligent, not inferior!

CaReBeAr
Can't honestly say that I sympathize with you, but I admire your still being a virgin, and no, your not weird. It takes a lot of self respect to remain a virgin for whatever reason. You go girl!!

Jessica
Rating
Why do you want pity? Be proud of your virginity and when you meet that special person, they will be honoured to be your first.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy