Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Can you have an STD if you're a virgiin?

Can you get herpies from mastrobating with a persons toys if they have herpies?

Please Help, I Am So Worried?
I think there is a condom stuck in my rectum. I tried putting my index finger in but I still couldnt reach it. I do not want to go to a doctor. It will eventually come out when I go to the washroom?...

Hiv scared to take test?
please someone convince me to take the test i figure that if i know i have it, it will ruine my life now. but if i dont know now i could be happier longer. i didnt use protection in the past but i ...

I been suffering of diarrea for weeks, I'd like to know if this could be related to any desease, I feel Ok
I am a little scared it could be something wrong like a STD or a instestine problem....

How does syphillis present itself ?

Do i have an std?
i use condoms, but now i'm itching and burning? Could it be a yeast infection?...

Can a UTI goaway on its own?
Iam asking again because some yes and some say no. iam not sure....

Is yeast infection an std?

Transfusion of HIV through blood?
If a person is hiv+ and does not know about it, especially in the first 3 months of contracting it and if this person donates blood will the blood report show that he is hiv+ or will blood ...

Is there such thing as herpatitis?
my sister said so, also Herpes Simplex 47......

Please help. Question about HIV virus.
Mr. Jones became infected with the HIV virus on Friday night. The following Monday he donated a unit of blood. The blood will be screened for the presence of HIV using an antibody test. Will his ...

What are some "FIRST" signs of HIV, AIDS, or just STDs...?
What are some "FIRST" signs of HIV, AIDS, or just STDs...

Thanks ......

Can a man produce kids while effected with herpes?

I have a very bad yeast infection and I;m very uncomfortable, what can i do?
Im physically ill I dont know if its a mind thing or this yeast thing, the doctor gave me the cream and now I WANT IT TO GO AWAY LIKE NOW LOL...

I contracted Herpes?
I contracted Herpes two years ago and in the beginning I have several outbreaks one after another, however it's been a year since I have had one and I was wondering is this down to a change in ...

It is really burning just as i finish peeing. Is this a bladder infection or something worse?

How aids are spreading very fast?

How high is the probability of being infected with HIV from an infected person? 100%?

Help!!im so confused & upset?
This is a long story, ive been dating my bf for 7 months,went to the doctor last week and found out i have chlymidia! I had no symptoms just went for my regular check up.My bf said hes had no signs ...

Calliegirl
How long can a herpes outbreak last?
My husband gave me herpes about three months ago. I am still having my first outbreak: it never went away and it is showing no signs of slowing down. I had a bad reaction to valtrex and famvir (almost all the side effects) and so now I am on acyclovir -- two pills 5 times a day -- which I started today -- we'll see if the allergic reaction continues. I have also been taking L-Lysine and several other supplements and immunity boosters. I have read that most outbreaks -- even first ones -- last only a few weeks. Has anyone heard of an outbreak lasting more than three months? I am suffering with the flu symptoms and fatigue along with the itching and burning. I have no other auto-immune related illnesses. What can be done to help this go away?

saul_herandez
Rating
get tasted for hiv also three weeks 3 months are sure is not siphilis?

john b
Rating
7-14 days.

xratedmami05
Rating
this should last up to 14 days max for a first outbreak. mine lasted about 10-11 days. If you started acyclovir today keep on taking it as prescribed. I also used that medication. Did your dr also prescribe you Lidocaine HCL Jel 2%? The genetic name is Xylocaine. That is a numbing cream. What actually really kinda calmed me down was every 2-3 hrs I would wash my self w/ warm water with soap. In the beginning it is difficult when water touches it b/c it stings and burns soo badly. but once u r done washing you apply this cream and it makes you feel soooo much better. It numbs you down there. Yes you will have itching and burning. It will burn and sting when you go pee. It is the worst feeling. Keep on taking your medications as prescribed and drink lots and lots of water and eat veryyyyyy healthy such as lots of fruits, vegetables, drink juices, to keep your immune system going. If in 2 days you still feel like you have flue symptoms and fatigue call your dr that same day. the dr. needs to make sure everything is working for you. I wish you best of luck and sorry to hear that. The 1st outbreak is really bad but I've heard the outbreaks after (if you get it) aren't as bad. I havent gotten one ever since my 1st oubreak so I'm not quite sure. Oh, if you have any other symptoms make sure you call your dr.

Christabelle
Rating
Go back to your doc. Really, this seems like an awfully long time to be suffering.

hyphyboi408
a couple of days, but they are in you for life so every once in a while they will come back

Super Girl
It sounds like you might have something else. I have Herpes. I got it from my ex 4 years ago. When I had my first outbreak it was terrible and it went away in 5 days. I had my second outbreak a few weeks after and it went away in 2 days. I havent had a out break in 3 years.

It sounds like your immune system is low. Not to scare you but you might have HIV.

DeskJockey
My first was about a month and a half....then I got Valtrex and it went away in about another 5 days.
It's really wierd. Everywhere you read says 10-14 days...it never mentions longer. It scares you.
Youll be fine though. Youll get through it.

bmac
You know, this sounds strangely familiar. My doctor (no longer my doctor) told me that I had herpes years ago. Gave me Acyclovir with 4 refills. I went through all the refills and it still wouldn't go away. It was horrible and I was so upset. Turns out.....I had a frickin YEAST INFECTION....NOT herpes. That was back in the days of Monostat being prescription only. Once I started using it, it cleared up in 4 days. Herpes, my &*@

Faith
Outbreaks can last for months. I have had one that that lasted for about 6 months and my sister had one that lasted longer than that.Don't let everyone scare you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy