Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

I am embarrassed to go and see my Doctorr, how can I tell if I have herpes without asking my docto?

Do u think those people in the herpes commercials get recognized as that person from the commercial? i?
and if u were an actor would u be in one of those?...

How do the vampire(not the myth ones)don't get aids from drinking blood?

Additional Details
if not vampires-then foe you ill put it this way-peopel that drink blood thats a fact....

Help!!!!!!!!! this is a serious question?
ok, is it possible to get a boil down there. i know i dont have an std cause ive only been with one person for the past two years. and same with him (i took his virginity).......im really losing ...

This is kinda gross but..........?
i only pee once a day.........is that a bad thing???...

Do cold sores give herpes?
do cold sores give herpes?...

What would YOU do?
if your bf/gf cheated on you and gave you an INcurable disease, and you loved them with ALL of your heart plus more, would you stay or would you go?

consider the fact[s]:

[1] ...

Do I have an STD or am I just paranoid?
I was 'hooking up' with someone and then later I noticed they had some bumps on their elbows and legs! I am going paranoid now thinking "what have I done"! I can't stop ...

How do i get aids just by talking to someone???
cause its happened ...

Will I get HIV infected by drinking other guy's beer?
I was in Vancouver and drinking. There was this big guy with his big group of friends. He drank a few sips and handed me this beer and asked me to drink few times. I did drink after refused few ...

Have I caught a nasty STD?
I went on a train journey the other day which may have put my life at risk.

I bought my tickets and nobody batted an eyelid, or warned me of the dangers, or anything.

I had ...

If you eat dirty , will it gives you herpes?
Like the germes and stuff, can it give you herpes, and its herpes a virus or bacteria?

I think I have HIV?
Doctor sent me with a psychiatra, Im pretty sure that this is not mental, Im waitng one month more for a elisa¬īs test, I lost 10pounds in this 2 months, Im eating ok, I promissed to be quiet this ...

Can you pass oral herpes without an out break?
Or if you know anyhting about it that is truthful, please tell me. I need some advise, im lost....

Can transfer of saliva may result into AIDS?

How to hide needle marks from illegal drug use?
Desparate. Have found needles hidden. Have felt something wasn't right with husband. Have not seen any marks unlike the last time he had problem 10yrs ago. How can he be hiding the needle ...

I have this stink odour for days now.. in my private part.... what can it posibly be......?

My sister just found out she has 2 types of stds and we share pants can i get it too?
my sister has gonorrea std and another kind of std and we wear the same clothes alot if i wear the same pants after she dose can i get it too?...

I have got brown discharge and a burning sensation when i go for a wee?

How is the 1st victim contacted the disease HIV,from where? from whom? and how?The first case I mean.?

Queen
How does a person dies from AIDS?

misscherry70
Rating
The person's immune system is in a very weakened state meaning the body can not fight off infections. In this weakened state a person does not have the white blood cells or antibodies to survive even the most mild of colds or flu. These types of things even bronchitis can kill someone with AIDS just as if they had contracted cancer or lung disease.The cold or flu is so overwhelming to the system it basically single handedly kills them becuz they can't get rid of it.

Dee
Rating
Many, many ways. Remember that a person with AIDS has a compromised immune system. That means that viral/bacterial illnesses can have a much more profound effect. For example, they might die of something that seems relatively harmless, like the flu.

Star-chan
No one dies from AIDS. They die from the complications of AIDS. It weakens your immune system so much that you are in danger of catching things like pneumonia and never recovering from them.

reincarnation
Rating
developing a secondary infection from the weakened immune system i think =) rember to wear a rubba biatch

~*ღKileaღ*~
Rating
Because your immune system is so weak that your body cannot fight off infection.

Miss Emm
Rating
Their immune system is compromised by the virus, and they can die from getting a cold. Either that, or organ failure.
Not a pretty sight.

daniellagiovanni
Acquierd Immuno Deficiency Syndroms (AIDS) does what it says. It attacks you immune system. Over time, it weakens the system even with medication. A lot of people dont actually die from AIDS> They die from the common flu or the common cold. But because their immune system is compromised, they dont have the antibodies to deal with it and the flu or the cold are what really kil them.

snowboarder
Rating
it decresses their amuin system and they die from being exposed to sickness all the time

MicroFTW
Zeus comes down on his cloud and smites them with thunderbolts

Hot_Rod
the virus destroys your cells in each organ.
then the infected organ startedto loose its function.
Then it affects the surrounding organs as well...
bla bla lba bla....
Then die...

crash
Rating
You don't really die from the AIDS you end up dying from one of the other host of plagues that come with it. Pneumonia, cancer, TB, it can get into your Brain and nervous system. It's very sad to see someone die from this.

mags_rovers
Rating
they catch colds and viruses easily and then become weaker and weaker

coconut
They have slim to no immune system so a cold can kill them at advanced stages of aids. If aids victims never get colds or sicknesses, they stay alive.

TweetyBird
Rating
Queen, no one has ever died of AIDS. What AIDS patients die of are the complications of AIDS. As matter of fact, technically speaking people don't die of disease or injury. They die from the results and complications of these things. Example: Gunshot wound to the chest. Patient dies from massive blood loss (caused by the gunshot wound).

smedrik
Rating
You don't die of aids, you die of an ailment you contract because your immune system can no longer fight off infections.

Da Ben Dan
Rating
horribly...you really don't want to know.

sweet_lil_cannibal
Their immune system is very weak and they can catch other viruses and diseases that their body cannot fight off.

rednotdead1976
It isn't AIDS that kills someone- AIDS destoys the immune system, so the body can't fight off illness and infection, so it is normally the common cold, pnuemonia, or heart failure that results in death, not the AIDS itself.

nina_lovemachine
You can't die from Aids. Aids is a disease that effects the body's immune system , which means the body can not combat certain illnesses, including infections and some cancers. People of Aids die of the infections and cancers not Aids it's self.

Gerald
Rating
The opportunistic infections are what AIDS patients die from.

jmom27
Rating
It shuts down your immune system so your body is unable to fight off diseases. That is why most people with AIDS actually die from pneumonia!

Lilmisssassy
Because, your immune sysytem breaks down and u cant fight illness

Daniel
Rating
Immune system shuts down on u and kills all the red cells and fills your body with white cells

Chuck
AIDS is an abbreviation for an immunity deficiency syndrome. With aids, your lungs usually become infected to the point of pneumonia (fluid build up). The infection that causes the fluid can not be treated because your immune system is shot. The fluid builds up until you can no longer breathe. You drown and die. It is sad. And it is - for now - a hopeless disease.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, September 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy