Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

What is HPV?
I got a letter in the mail saying that I need a shot for HPV! What is HPV? Thank you in advance....

How do you know if a woman .and man....................?
how do you know if a woman has an STD

And how do you know if a man has an STD??

WITHOUT going to the damn doctor and doing a test....

Do i have an std?
theres a little sore around that area, very tiny and red, and i'm very worried, i dont have health insurance and a gyno is wayyyy expensive, so i dont wanna go for no reason so what do you think ...

Did scientist take monkey blood (with the aids virus in it and give to people to prevent other diseases ?

Herpes & Having a Baby?
My wife has herpes and we are thinking about having a baby, was wondering if the baby will have herpes??...

I recently found out a friend is HIV positive. Any advice on helping him thru this difficult time?

Does Dog Poo...?
make you go blind?... cuse i know cat poo does...hmmmm
Additional Details
Crzyangel. In Fact yes it does and its CRAZY. FOOL!...

Im due any day and find out i might have syphilis?
So today the department of public health calls me. Let me remind you my sons fatehr just recently went to jail, i might be having the baby today and i was informed that "one of my partners"...

Where did hiv/Aids come from?
Just wondering how did it form and where did the hiv/aids virus orginally come from. I heard the story about this man screwing an infected monkey. but i dont know how true that is. Personally i ...

Is there a cure for chlamydia?
I wrote to a magazine asking about chlamydia because a few weeks before there was an article about chlamydia and i think i may hav caught it. I dont want to write to the same magazine again so is ...

Ok..so i slept with someone and didnt use protection (i know..my bad) and my "area" kinda smells now.?
it was about a week ago. about halfway through the day it starts to smell like i havent taken a shower. and im asking you guys cuz i dont have any health insurance so i dont want to spend money on ...

Is herpes a serious condition?

Help with crabs?
They are coming from the beach into my house. What can I do?...

If you have Chymidia and you take treatment but your partner does not but u still have innercorse can u still?

Has anyone ever been born without an anus?
If so how was the waste disposed of?...

Can you tell if you have any STDs by only taking a urinary test?
do you you have to have a blood test to tell?...

Can you die from hiv or aids without noing you have the virus or disease?

Does herpes ever go away? I know that it lives in the base of your spine, but can it ever really disappear and
Does herpes ever go away? I know that it lives in the base of your spine, but can it ever really disappear and never return?...

Is getting a herpes outbreak during labor life threatening for the baby?

Aftre how long after contracting HIV do you get symptoms?

Deedee
How do you tell if u have aids?

Sharay J
ummm let's see...ur frikkin HIV test is positive...duh

Frank X
Rating
Get tested is 100 % sure !
But you should ad from the "possible" infection date about 6 months.
After 3 months you can be sure for 75 %.
After 6 months : 100 % sure.
I think they call these months : "window period".
Be carefull , you can be carrier without having external or internal sings or complaints.

virginiamayoaunt
Rating
Getting tested would be the best bet. If you have aids you will have no desire to eat, nor drink. You will break out in sores in the mouth with very thick salava. Weight loss is will be rapid.
But in answer to your question get tested is the only way to really find out if you have aids. If you do you can count on taking about 180 pills per-day, that is if you have insurance.

jennav
There are no signs in the early stages.Your safest bet would be to go get checked for Aids and all other STD's. The only way to know for certain that you have Aids is through a blood test.

tracibenson
You need to go to the doctor and get a blood test. That's really the only way to know for sure.

If you don't want to go to your doctor, usually the county runs a public health clinic where you can get tested anonymously.

*Jelly Baby*
Rating
get tested, its the only way

Mr Clean
Rating
Everything falls off. Oh wait, that's black syph...nevermind.

If you have aids, you get epidermal sores and rashes, lose the desire to eat, etc...You would have to have had HIV long before that and there are no tell-tell signs for HIV. The best policy is get tested and then keep getting tested every six months if you think there is the possibility that you were exposed to HIV. If you don;t think you have been exposed, get tested anyway so there is a baseline to measure against...better safe than sorry in this because they are developing drugs to deal with HIV.

sweetpea77thst
Get an HIV test.

SnakeCharmer
Rating
Testing is the only way to be 100% positive.

Rag Doll X
You get tested immeaditly, go to your doctor and tell them you want a STDs test.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy