Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Is a person able to sue a tattoo parlor for giving someone hepatitis C??

CAN I BE AROUND A BABY IF I HAVE HIV?
my mother is hiv positive and i just had a son a couple a days of go and was wondering if my mother could be around him thanxs

Does alicia Keys have AIDS?

Can you get aids form this?
if a family member (example: parnets) have a cut and while bandaging them up, you touch the blood, can you get aids this way too? since you do have the same kind of blood right?...

Me 26 male a stranger touched my pant near zip area when i was sitting in park suddenly,if he is HIV, will i?
will i get HIV by his hand touching,plz any doctor or physician or medico clear my doubt, plz mention ur profession after answering thnk u....

My sister was diagnosed with hpv is that curable?

Will I get infected with AIDS if I french-kiss a guy who has AIDS?
Will I get infected through saliva?...

Have you evert felt sick after.......................
.............starting a new relationship, only to find your new partner has given you herpes , ghonnoreah , crabs , norwegian scabies, and worms all in the same dose ???

be ...

What does this mean/?
what does it meAN WHEN YOU GET THICK WHITE DISCARGE WHEN YOU ARE DUE FOR YOUR PERIOD IN FOUR DAYS?
I HAVE GOT NO STDS...

I heard you can catch an STD from a public toilet seat. I think this is how I caught it.?

How can you tell if someone has STDs?

Not sure how this works?
Does HIV negative mean you don't have HIV at all or does it mean it can't turn into AIDS?...

I think I found the cure for aids?
Okay for years I have been mixing aot of herbs, and testing them on aids patients.

I tested on of my female patients and she tested negtive after applying her the herbs one month before.<...

My boyfriend told me last night that he has herpes. I've never had an outbreak. Did I give it to him?
We were together for about a year and a half and broke up in October. We were apart for about six months and during that time I dated someone else and had a couple of one night stands. I'm not ...

Is there a cure for nyphomania?????
i'm loseing all my money on my neighbors' daughter and wife i need help...........
Additional Details
got it from my ...

Would everyone come across Gental Hurpes?
How common is it?
will everyone get the systoms at one point in their life?...

HPV. are there different types? what are they? which is worse?

Additional Details
what are the types 16 etc? do they have names or are they named like that?...

How do you know you have chlamydia if you dont have any symptoms?
A friend of mine said she had and her doctor said i could be the carrier but i dont have any symptoms and its been 4 or 5 months but i havent been with her in 6...

How much sleep is necessary to do a full day of work?

Is a PAPSMERE test able to detect STD's?

afflicted
How do I live with AIDS?
The system and dealing with all the pain, mental and physical.
Additional Details
I thought I should add that AIDS is not going to "kill" me I will die from an oppertunistic infection. The virus lives on my "life force" Either way I will die soon. I am not religous nor am I looking for "cliches" I guess I want to know how to explain this to non afflicted and not get platatude replies. I am not looking for sympathy either as I am responsible for all that happens to me.

schs_chick_06
Rating
FIRST OF ALL DO U HAVE AIDS? IF U DO I GUESS U HAVE TO WAKE UP EVERY MORNING AND REALIZES THAT U HAVE AIDS AND U ONLY HAVE A SHORT AMOUNT OF DAYS TO LIVE.

SouthernBelle
The good news...AIDS is not considered to be a terminal illness anymore. More people die from cancer, heart attack, and other diseases today than they did when AIDS first surfaced in America. I have a close friend who got AIDS from a blood transfusion when he was a child. He and his family recieved alot of money from the hospital but he is in his twenties now and he has more good days than bad days. There are drugs on the market that you can take and when you take an AIDS test HIV doesn't show up on the test...when you have an episode you have to take more than normal meds but at least you still get to enjoy life. Most of my friends would rather have AIDS than cancer...if you have cancer your survival rate is much lower and if you have to have surgery for cancer the second they expose the cancer cells and oxygen hits the cells they can spread like wild fire. Good luck! Take it one day at a time and remember that only people who are uneducated on the topic will be uncomfortable being around you.

joshua_scow
Dont get AIDS

Calvin the Bold
We are actually very close to finding a way to indefinitely delay the symptom of depressed immune system. So have a positive mind set and be patient. I think you will find that a partial cure is not that far away.

kibopher
well if you have aids you can`t live for a long time. if you have enough money, you can buy this medicene that can slow down the effects.

swimguy91
easy dont die live life to the fullest do something that will be talked about even after your gone you know become a legend... forget about your condition and do something risky yet fun.

6_out_of_10000
Sorry to hear that your going through that situation. I honestly don't think people that can't empathize towards you can give you good advice. I think you should join a support group. It's better to talk to others that actually know what you are going through. Along with that, I say take it day by day and pray to God for strength. He will supply all your needs and help you get through this difficult time. I'll be praying for u. God Bless!

coolnerdpopular
Rating
You have aids?

Trey45
Ya see, the whole point of aids is, it kills you, There is NO living with aids, you're dieing of aids. Get it?

tiger lilly
Simply by taking one day at a time, and with a healthy diet and the correct medication you can actually live a long life. Get yourself a good counsellor to talk to for any mental anguish you may have. The best of luck.

SparXX_Rules
artificial individual defense sites aren't your concern talk to the government if this topic concerns you more!!

beauty
You need to ask Jesus to come into your heart and save you. If anyone believes in His heart and confess with His tongue that Jesus is Lord He shall be saved. God loves you! He has a purpose and a plan for your life. He is a healer. If you let Him, He will come in and heal you everywhere you hurt. Nothing is too hard for God. He created your body. He will give you total restoration. You need to go to church, read your Bible and trust in Jesus as your Lord. The Bible says, "The enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy but I have come that you might have life and life more abundantly. Please try what I tell you. What have you got to lose? god will never give you more than you can bare. I will be praying for you and believing God for you healing. God bless!

goodyisback2010
I am sorry you are going what you are going through right now....I don't have the answers for you either....just keep your chin up as high and as long as you can....after that don't worry about it....and if it isn't hurting you now go take yourself a vacation while you still can if you can

sun*kissed*
Rating
i had a close call...i was very scared because i was raped by a complete stranger and didnt/still dont know 100% if im alright. there are a lot of support groups that you could go to...even some online ones. i suggest you do that so you dont feel so alone. you will be able to talk to people going through the same things as you are and it will provide a more comfortable environment for you. im so sorry for you, but rather than focusing on the negative...please try and turn it around and make yourself a better person. help educate others, talk to people...that could be therapeutic as well. i do know that there are website out there that have "forum" type set-ups and can hook you up with people to talk to. if you believe in God, i also suggest prayer. God bless you and know that you are not at all alone.

Rev. Mark James
My friend almost dies from opportunistic infections in 1991. He is fine now. He takes care of himself and takes advantage of new treatments. There is hope. By the way, he doesn't believe in Jesus.

curious_ray
"day by day" - John Rambo

â™ yer8up2â™ 
I totally agree with 6 out of 10000's answer. I am really disappointed with most of the other answers as they are judging you and acting like it is your fault when in reality we know nothing about you. Horrible things can happen to any of us at any time. You will also be in my prayers. God Bless.

Wow alot of posts while I was typing...let me say I am disappointed with the first few answers *correction*

ponchatoulapepper
Rating
It will take awhile to adjust, but you certainly can live with aids. There are great drugs out there that will give you the ability to live a full life.

I don't know how to help you with all the pain. I'm sorry you have to go through that. It is important for you to find some one or a group to share and talk with. Talking with others who are going through a lot of the same physical and emotional pains, can be a great comfort. Don't try to take this on by yourself, and don't blame yourself.

flowerlover12003
Try site below. People are living much longer now than when AIDS first diagnosed.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy