Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

I think I might have an STD.... I'm really scarred to go get tested..what should i do?
I was dating this guy for 3 years and he was my first for everything... i really felt like i could trust him... so we never used anything...now i found out that he cheated on me with about six other ...

WHY does it burn when i pee?
ive heard i have herpes but im really not sure ...i also scared of the hospital and big objects around my ...

Can married couples get an STD from each other?

I have crabs...im too embarrassed to go to the doctor?
i need to get them seen to by december 15 th cos my wife is home then....i cant go to the doctor cos its far to embarasing ...
my friend says to put diesel on them apparently this kills them ...

I think i have aids???
ok so i have a bf he is 15 and im 14 my bf had a broose inside his lip and it might have been bleeding. i kissed him not tounge kiss though. If i got the tiniest bit of blood in my mouth that was ...

What does it mean when someone says they have "Crabs"?

Do you get aids from kissing ?
only a question ....

What would you do if a doctor said you had only six months to live?

Additional Details
It may be a sad question but it gets you thinking doesn't it?...

I'm 22 and still a virgin - can anyone sympathise!?

I did A urine test for STD's, But i did drugs the night before, Will the drugs show up on the test?
Cocaine.
Additional Details
Im not worried about being sent away to rehab..i know that cant happen, its not illegal to have taken drugs, its illegal if drugs are found on you, i could ...

My husband tested positive for Chlamydia!?
I got tested and all the tests came back negative. How can that be? Cheating is not an opiton ither!
Additional Details
OK LOL I give. Now to ask someone else to get test see if she has ...

The truth is, i cheated on my wife just onece n am infected, i dnt think she wil luv 2be with me if i tel her,

Should people with herpes where a yellow wrist band with herpes written on it.?

Would you ever consider sleeping with sumbody who has HIV?
How would you cope with it?...

Can You get a type of STD From hand to hand contact?
There was a girl who went to the bathroom and she has an STD. After she went to the bathroom she saw my friend and she hugged him. (There was hand to hand contact as well.) After that i saw my friend ...

New girlfriend has herpes, says I probably won't get it...true?
I'm seeing a girl, and I like her. She has told me she has herpes. She says that if we are safe, I will probably not get it, but there is a chance. I'm wondering if it's worth the risk ...

How can I give my wife an S.T.D without her knowing?
I've a bone to pick with the milkman
Additional Details
Ok some of you are not reading this thing right

The wife is healthy
so am I
so is the milkman

Do I have HIV?
Alright so let me lay down the scenario for you so that you have a good perspective. I was drinking with some friends and we tend to do stupid **** when we are drunk... Well these ******* dared me ...

Can you be 13 with herpes?

I dont understand how i have chlamydia!!!?
well i have bein whit my partner for 4 yrs. n we have a 1yr. old boy i had i PAP test n i was fine n know i got another PAP test n it say i have chlamydia but i have not chetated on my b/f n he say ...

osu_ou_dude
Herpes Questions?
Well lets see first of all i have herpes on my legs well above the ankle and below the calf muscle and dang it itches alot!! but i put anti itch spray and cream on it to try and help it but how can i cure herpes on my legs? and well i drink tea well it says unsweetened iced tea but it says sweetened with splenda so like is that bad because i heard u are supposed to stay away from sugar but on the back its says 0 grams of sugar .... and today i bout some Lysine from walmart and does anyone know if it helps and also man i have herpes i think around my eye not in it! around ! and aww mann i hope i dont go blind is there anyway i can treat it? but it just like gets itchy and i rub it when i aint supposed to then my eye gets swolen a lil and then a lil red but not red in my eye just around it like by the eyelashes and stuff so yup and 2 more questions .... what vitamins help fight herpes? and how long have u been outbreak free?? hope to get some good answers thanx!!!
Additional Details
yes i know there is no cure for herpes lol

Nancy L
Rating
For starters--who told you you had herpes? Herpes on the legs would be very uncommon. Is it possible you may have eczema? If you are self diagnosing STOP! You sound like you are in total misery trying anything & everything you can get your hands on that might help. Am I right? I can almost feel your misery. The first thing a Dr would do (if you have Herpes) is put you on an antiviral med. Acyclovir is usually the drug of choice. Can be taken orally or topically. Put must be prescribed by a Dr. If you have not seen a Dr, you must. To rule out other diseases if nothing else. Herpes is contageous but can be controlled. Please see a Dr who will lead you on the path of wellness. I care.

sugars_that_heal
Read info on my page.

kitkat
i had hepes simplex virus on my abdomen about 6 years ago it affects the nervous system, the medical term for what i had is shingles which is very much like chicken pox, yes they did itch but not very much,

i do surgesst you get a well balnced diet as when i had this i was rundown for ages plus i got terrible back pain a couple of months after, the virus stays with you for the rest of your life but u body keeps it in check,

u really need to get fit and active try supplemts that boost u immune system, as the immune system is trown of track i hope ive helped,

Millienellie
HI. There's no cure for Herpes Infections. Herpes virus will be stay in a "latent" way, but some commons factors, like stress; anxiety; the hot weather, can exacerbate the infection. The Splenda isn't a sugar; it's a substitute of it. You have to see an infections disease doctor for a medical treatment of your condition. Good Luck!!

clavin
You need to see a dermatologist NOW! If it is herpes, you should be on at least oral Zovirax and probably also have some Acyclovir cream. Do not mess with herpes when it comes to your eyesight! You also need to have a HIV test to rule out an immunity problem....

-med student

Lynette W
Lysine Tablets are good and also lemon balm which you can find in a health food store. I know this sounds funny but also try preparation H believe it or not sometimes it works wonders but might take a little time.

₦âħíмânầ»€G
Rating
Lemon Balm is an herb that helps many things including herpes but it sounds like you might have poison ivy by the way you describe it. You need to go to make sure of what it is. As far as vitamins go you should take a vitamin-mineral supplement. I have a friend that gets cold sores and he said his Dr told him that plenty of sleep and minimal stress is best for keeping his outbreaks at bay. Good Luck to you and hope this helps some !

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy