Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Ex telln me get checked??
my ex well wen we were together told me to get checked out in other words saying he had caught sumtin off me,, now a few weeks bak he said it to me again he said he got checked and he tinks i should ...

What stds can you get from head?

I girlfriend is HIV positive but I still sleep with her without protection. Am I being stupid?

Can you die from chlaymdia?
Can you die from chlaymdia?...

I have a question concerning whether i have herpes or not??... need answer A.S.A.P. write back PLEASE?
OK, Last year in July 2005, i made out with this girl & i did not have any signs of anything, At about the end of February 2006, i have started to feel some kind of tingling inside my mouth which ...

My boyfriend gave me hpv and now thinks its funny.?
my boyfriend gave me hpv and now thinks its ...

Why cant we stop AIDS from spreading??
i may have an idea on why not so sure though ...

What causes someone to get Bacterial Vaginosis?
I have had it at least 6 times this year alone. I keep going and getting treated, but it comes back in a couple of months. Could my bf have it and keeps giving it back to me? He doesn't show any ...

Does it hurt to have an abortion?

How was aids created?
When was aids created and how or who created aids/hivs?...

Something maybe wrong, right..??Please.. i really neeed your help....?
It's freaky!!! It's really freakin' me out!! Everytime I stand up from resting or sitting... I get a little black out.and get a litle dizzy for a moment.!!I asked somenody.. she said..I...

Can someone please help me I'm so worried??
I had a pelvic exam and pap smear last tuesday night and am a little worried about my results. This has been my first pap test so that is really the only reason I'm worried. For those who'...

Std only carried by males?

My boyfriend eating my out?
he really wants to he is just concerned that if he does is there any chance of him getting an infection or gettting a disease....

What is going on with me???
OK.....this one has me a little stuck.

This past Saturday afternoon, I got the worst stomach pains in the world.....they lasted a couple hours, then bam...all gone.

Sunday, no ...

I cut myself in a dry blood stained glass . If it had the HIV virus, would it be transmited?

Iam 20 yrs old and still a virgin is that bad?

Is Aids treatable?

What is herpes? can i still continue with the one i love that he has herpes?
i have bf but he has herpes, he got it 10 years ago.he said that every one year this herpes arised once in a year. can we still continue our relationship? i need advice and help.pls........

Is it normal to have an STD every other month?

Additional Details
I dont know why but for some reason people keep giving me them and I'm sick out going to clinics. So far I've had clymidia, gonnorhea, and now clymidia but ...

tarunmahashwari
Does smooching can cause aids?

Sarah
Absolutely not.

zini
Rating
It's very unlikely for HIV to be transmitted via kissing. Treatments these days suppress the virus extremely well making chances of transmission low.

If they have a high viral load (not on treatment and/or have full-blown AIDs) the risk is increased.

bikashroy9
Rating
No.......but, if you both contact blood of each other by any means ( depending on how hard smooching you indulge in ) , you are vulnerable to AIDS.

lucaslover888
Rating
there is a small chance it can be passes by saliva

Sam D
no, does the person your smooching have aids?

ducky
Rating
does smooching can cause aids....

Yes. If the person you are smooching has aids and an open sore in their mouth, then you can contract the disease.

Atom74 - trollin' for cookie
Rating
There have been no cases of HIV transmission that way no.

Keel Over
No unless you both have open wounds on your mouth...or there is blood in the saliva you are swapping.

Doctor
Rating
No, the AIDs virus is transmitted through blood and reproductive fluids only. Only if you BOTH have an open wound in your mouth or bleeding gums and were french kissing. The chances of it happening are extremely low.

As long as the person you are kissing does not have sores in and about the mouth you should be fine.

Only if both people have open sores in their mouths

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy