Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

The only symptoms of chlamydia i have is itching and swelling cant that be a yeast infection?
should i just get checked anyway i have only had 1 ...

Hi, I need some help on something about HIV testing.?
Is it true that when your lymph nodes swell, they begin to produce antibodies for the infection? Let's say I had an exposure about 41 days ago and at about 36 days, I had two swollen lymph ...

Can herpes be passed down from family?
I found some medication that my mom was taking called "acyclovir" and i looked it up on google.com and it said it was to treat herpes...
I dont know how that could even happen..

Herpes Questions?
Well lets see first of all i have herpes on my legs well above the ankle and below the calf muscle and dang it itches alot!! but i put anti itch spray and cream on it to try and help it but how can i ...

What is the fastest way to clear up a cold sore?

Insurance application HIV question...how do i answer this?
i am HIV negative...what should my answer be for the following question...

"Have you ever been Diagnosed for AIDS or ARC?"

shouldnt it be NO because i donot have HIV ...

When was the last time you got tested for HIV?

Can I get the HIV virus from an ATM machine?

Can my boyfriend catch warts if we make love whilst I'm on my period?

Can you get HIV from drinking blood?

Oral CANNOT make you preg. right?
please reassure me of this...

or is it a rumor?...

This is no joke!!!?
Can anyone help me or help give me an STD any one but not AIDS. any offers ...

Can you get AIDS from a toilet seat?

OK DUMBEST question ever but I want to know...?
..whats are STDs?...

I think I might have an STD.... I'm really scarred to go get tested..what should i do?
I was dating this guy for 3 years and he was my first for everything... i really felt like i could trust him... so we never used anything...now i found out that he cheated on me with about six other ...

WHY does it burn when i pee?
ive heard i have herpes but im really not sure ...i also scared of the hospital and big objects around my ...

Can married couples get an STD from each other?

I have crabs...im too embarrassed to go to the doctor?
i need to get them seen to by december 15 th cos my wife is home then....i cant go to the doctor cos its far to embarasing ...
my friend says to put diesel on them apparently this kills them ...

I think i have aids???
ok so i have a bf he is 15 and im 14 my bf had a broose inside his lip and it might have been bleeding. i kissed him not tounge kiss though. If i got the tiniest bit of blood in my mouth that was ...

What does it mean when someone says they have "Crabs"?

Anna
Does it sound like i have aids?
All i've ever done was kiss me ex bf about 3 months ago.

-Nausia

-Stuff nose/Runny

-Constipation (little bit)

-Heartburn

-Sore/dry throat

(keep in mind i caught a cold from my friend)

Is this all just my brain thinking im sick or is it my cold. And i talked to him and he says he got tested for AIDS and he's negative!

amberW
Rating
Aids has many symptoms . You may can ask this question at the STD social and dating site called pozcupid .com. They are professional.

Mark
Rating
Well you can't get aids from kissing will you relax girl!

amey~leigh
Rating
you r just paranoid, if you are worried, just get a test .

talk talk's revenge
Rating
noooooo YOU CAN'T GET AID FROM KISSING unless his mouth was bleeding into yours

nurseejones
how long have you been having these symptoms?
and HIV, you cannot contract HIV from kissing unless you and your partner both had sores in your mouth that were bleeding.

xxangel1246xx
Rating
None of it sounds like HIV/AIDs. People with those diseases die from sicknesses like colds. If you had HIV/AIDs you'd most likely have full blown pneumonia right now. Plus all the symptoms you are having are probably from your cold. The heartburn is probably also what's causing the nausea. Don't worry. I'm sure your ok. If your still nervous, you can go to any health clinic like a planned parenthood and get tested for free and anonymously. Your parents don't even have to know.

Becca
Rating
Firstly, you cannot catch "AIDS".

Secondly, you cannot catch HIV from kissing.

Thirdly, it sounds like you have the common cold so chill out, get some rest and some being so damn paranoid.

Vicentia
um well if he's negative, u didn't get it from him..... plus if all you did was kiss him, then probably not....

but, they did recently find out that if you have a cut or an open sore in your mouth and you kiss someone with aids who is bleeding, has a cut, or an open sore also in their mouth, that is the only way you can contract HIV/Aids by kissing.

oh yea... um not trying 2 b rude or anything, but did u mean negative or positive... Because if he's negative, that means he does not have it, but u put a exclamation mark by it..... so, i just wanted 2 clear that.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy