Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Been treated for chlamydia and i think i may have had it for 2 - 3 years???
do you think i will b infertile? im worried i may never have children
Additional Details
i feel so sad, ive only had 4 parteners and one of them turned out to be a right @...

What is the chance of catching STD from toilet seat?

What are the common symtoms of HPV?

To wear or not to wear?
im talking bout condom. Why do most men dont like wearing it......

Can you say AIDS people die suddenly

Can u get a std from head?
i was just ...

If you..............?
give someone head what are the chances of getting an std?...

Am i infected to HIV ?????// plz help !!! im scared !?
ok i made out with a girl at a party about 3-4 weeks ago...i live in Vancouver , Canada and it's been really cold recently...then 3-4 days later i got cold like sweating and chill and a bit pain ...

Can a cold sore be transmitted through food?

I don't have AIDS....?
but i sleep with a lot of women. I usually wear magnums, sometimes I go through 2-3 in a night per girl.
What are the chances still that I could contract AIDS or even the HIV?

I'...

OK..how can i ask this...can you sleep with someone and not contract hiv from that person??? help!!!?
i was talking to this man for a while. and i started hearing rumors that he had hiv. i asked him about it and of course he said no.. but, i have heard it from more than one person... i'm going ...

Does anyone know when a cure for herpes may come or will be expected?

Is there someone out there who would please shaft me.?
I need a good shafting....

Is there any possibility that HIV infection can disappear???

Can a woman with an HPV get pregnant? If yes, normal delivery or cerarian?

What is...???
what is herpes? IS it deadly, and, like... what is it??!!...

Have gone 2 years with chlamydia being untreated given me PID, or become severe? How do I know when it's bad?
My husband gave me chlamydia and I just found out so I been infected for about 2 years unknwn to me. How do I know if it has become severe and will 2 years untreated cause me to develope problems?...

How do i know if i have gential warts? With out going to the doctor?
ive read up on it an its says big bumps all togeather mines not an it says itching mines not also i had a few warts on my hand could masterbation caused them to spread?...

Do men have to be treated for Trichomoniasis or does it go away on it's own?

Dating a girl with herpes can i prevent myself from catching them?

kedabug
Does hpv and cervical cancer affect your ability to have kids?
i just found out i have hpv and there is a possibility that i could have cervical cancer and i wanted to know will i still be able to have kids.

girl522
Rating
I'm pretty sure you don't have cervical cancer now. The reason they do pap smears is to check for abnormal cells on the cervix. The ONLY reason to have abnormal cells on your cervix is from HPV. Your doctor will probably tell you that you have pre-cancerous cells on your cervix and if they are high or medium grade. You dr. will monitor your condition and probably make you come in for paps every 3 months to access if there are any changes. Just make sure you keep going back to the doctor. They may do a cervical biopsy but they are in no way going to remove your cervix now. If it did turn into cancer it would take about 5 years and by then they would've taken the cancer cells out, that's why its important to keep going. You should do some reading on HPV. They say that if you have at least 3 partners in your life you will aquire it. 80% of the population has had a strain some time in their life by age 50. There are many strains and some cause pre cancerous changes on your cervix while others cause gentital warts. Oh and it is a virus so your body has to fight it off and eventually it does.

cristanine
Right ow the most important thing is your health not worried about if you can have kids...where's your morals.
I would be devastated...gee tizz what in the hell is wrong with people today. get your health back in order before you even think about having kids...Shush

nikkisalei
Rating
I don't know about the cancer, but HPV alone does not limit your ability to have kids. Since some forms of HPV can cause cervial cancer, it is very important to get a pap every year to make sure your cervix is healthy.

♪♪Knowledge is Power♪♪
Rating
Depends how bad it is

deann
Rating
Well HPV can cause cancer but most likley you do not have cancer. It is estamated that most women get a HPV infection at sometime in there life. If not cancer there will be no problem having children later on. If cancer the treatment or surgery would most likely wipe out having children.
J

spoof ♫♪
Rating
well if the cancer gets too bad they might have to remove your cervix and then you wouldnt be able to have kids
ask your doctor

stascia
hpv causes cervical cancer. so if you do not get regular pap smears and keep monitoring the status of your cervix, you could have problems with childbearing. the important thing here is that now that you know you have HPV, you need to make sure you are getting very regular pap smears so that you can make sure you dont have cervical cancer. the cancer is what will affect your child bearing ability, not the HPV itself.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 23, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy