Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Where did AIDS originate from?......I say Africa....But my friends disagree?

Abnormal Pap- Very Nervous.?
Last year, I had a normal Pap. This year I came back with a abnormal pap (remained w/same partner) & my Dr says I have mild abnormal cells. She also said I tested positive for HPV. Can hpv ...

How can a male prevent human papaloma virus?

What does Bacterial Vaginosis Smell like?
I have the worst smelling discharge I've ever had. I've never usually been smelly... at all! So this is freaking me out a bit. It doesn't smelly fishy at all.. it smells like sour milk,...

Can you get STD from using the same bar of soap in the shower. If someone else has STD?

Can a man be tested for HPV??

How soon after being infected with aids would the symptoms show up?
Also I know muscle pain is one of them but when they say muscle pain how long would it last? and also do your nodes necessairly have to get swollen after contracting it?...

Jobs that Require HIV testing ?
my boyfriend has a job that requires HIV testing every 6 months is this legit because i was told it's illegal due to privacy rights.but most doctors require it as a regular check up proceedure ...

If i catch a sti/std and its dormant in my body, can it still be passed on?

Additional Details
I had a number of one night stand without protection before i met my long term g/f, see was tested recently and she was fine but i have some symptoms, could the ...

What are the chances of getting herpes from someone if they don't have sores?
Need to ...

How much money do you think I would get if I found the cure for AIDS?

I think I may have contracted Syphillis from eating a Milky Way bar. Is this possible?

Can cows have aids?
i was just wondering.........and im bored!...

My little brother has a wart?
my younger brother came to me scared and very embarrased and told me he might have a wart above the crack of his buttocks. i love my brother and i looked at it and it seems like a wart yet kinda ...

Is there a possibility of one catching herpes if she wore twice a G-string that has been worn by 1 with herpes
That is if the G-strings are clean. Please if you know you are going to give me an unreasonable and rude answer then dont bother answering the question....

Is bacterial vaginosis an std?

What should I do? When would I have symptoms>??
I have to go in for a blood test for pregnancy and I noticed it has HIV screening on it. I am deathly afriad of that due to .... about 5 years ago I was in a very stupid relationship and he was a ...

Should people be required to show that they have AIDS/HIV?
I was reading an article in the paper the other day about a man who had AIDS and spread it to at least 3 other people, including his wife. With people like this in the world, would it be terribly ...

Can chlymdia be passed through bath water?

How do you tell your 10yr old son that you are HIV positive?

curtiswds
Do men have to be treated for Trichomoniasis or does it go away on it's own?

bxbadgal24
YOU HAVE TO GO AND GET TREATED.NO STD GOES AWAY BY ITS SELF.

versantly
Rating
antibiotics and condom use are the cures.

Stephen
Rating
It is very easy to be treated by antibiotics. Condoms are almost 100% effective to this disease.

Tiare
yes he needs to be treated

gypsyveg
Rating
The last time I had a Trich infection they gave me enough medication for both of us. Both of you need to take the meds.

linzy
http://www.engenderhealth.org/wh/inf/dtric.html

Hope this helps ;)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 23, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy