Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Is having an STD can be a reason for that person to be recommended as "not fit to work" in a company?

How should you feel if you are asked to get tested for STD's.?
Your word should be good enough, right?
Additional Details
Thank you guys.
I was unhappy about being asked.
Now you have made me feel better....

I'm really afraid to get tested!!?
I want to get tested for aids really bad but I'm scared!! My boyfriend is 25 and has been with 19 people!! I'm 20 and have only been with 5 including him!! I've been with him for a ...

Clamydia??
If anyone has any sites with good information, or any answers to the following questions I would appreciate it;

- Brief description, what is it, what does it do to you?
- Male and ...

Can HIV transmit through saliva, sharing food/drinks?
What I read is HIV can't be transmit to saliva, or share food/drinks but If a person, who is infected with hiv (No ulcers) share drinks/food with someone who had a sorethroat/ulcers in the mouth?...

How common is it to be paranoid of HIV?
I am very paranoid bout HIV. It's ruined my relationships and it is starting to push me away from a new one.......
I dont want to deal with this anymore because I am ruining my life over it....

Herpes Meds?
Whats the best medication for herpes?
Mine hurt so bad sometimes....

How do i tell?
this girl met me the other day, said she liked me alot, i think i like her to. but how do i tell her i have a std? without scaring her away. should i tell her now?...

My cousin thinks he has AIDS but is afraid of going for a test, how can i convince him to do so?
He said he's been seing these simptoms for about 3 years now, he neither wants to tell his parent nor go for a test, I know that it's his will but this is my cousin, I dont want to lose him ...

Is there a law against passing std or aids?

What antibiotics should you take for chlamydia?

Can you get an std from....?
my toys? just wondering, cuz this girl i work with got an infection from hers, and i was just wondering if maybe its cuz she didnt clean them or something after using them. ewwwwww!! (go away bad ...

Clymidea!!!!?
Wot are the symptoms???...

How do you tell your girl you have an "STD" like herpes?

Why does the United States have the highest STD rates of any country?
Am I the only one that finds this shocking and somewhat of an oxymoron?...

Ho do you know if you have std?

Does reading too much make you infertile?

I'm moving soon but i need to go get tested for STD's but...?
I have an appointment that is 5 days before i will be moving and i need to know how long will it take to get the results and treatment.My ex recently told me he has Chlamydia and i need to be tested ...

In The United States do 3 out of 4 people really have HIV?

Is it possible for some people to be naturally immune to HIV?

cambridgebrian
Do I have oral herpes on my tongue? (picture link included)?
A day ago I got this bump on my tongue. It doesn't look like much in the mirror - just a little white dot. Doesn't even stick out much. But it's quite painful, especially when I eat.

I've gotten bumps on my tongue before but I think they usually go away within a day or so. I've had this one now for two days and it hasn't gone away yet.

Is it possible that this could be oral herpes (I did some reading on the internet and the symptoms sound similar).

I'm including a link to a couple pictures I took of my tongue (don't worry...nothing too gross) so that you can look at it and help me assess what it is.

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/anonymouse_05/

J
Rating
I dont think its herpes, i think its just from poor dental hygiene, ive had similar bumps in my mouth but under my toungue, turned out to just be like i said, poor dental hygiene. Either that or eating something your allergic too but dont know it.

D.Marie
Rating
Even though it looks like nothing i would still go to a doctor and get it checked out.. Plus it will put your mind at ease

espo21785
its just a cold sore, therye annoying, but go away..dont worry abou tit

memphis_class_hishoe
It looks like you bit your tongue and irritated a taste bud. The taste bud could also get infected. If your taste bud was bitten it can burn like a...bit*h. You can bight your tongue when your asleep and may not even realize you did. I wouldnt worry about it unless it doesnt go away or it goes away and then comes back. Give it a couple days and see what happens. Most likely you bit your tongue.

kai_smiles
Rating
There is really no way of knowing until you go to the doctor, but its something you should consider doing ASAP so you can control the outbreak if you do have it

int med rn
Rating
just some inflammed taste buds. Try washing your mouth with salt water 1-2 times a day. If it gets worse, see an md.

mkbrocato
Rating
It could be, but the picture still make it hard to tell. Herpes tends to be more than just a "bump," though; it's usually a blister and not always painful.

Kayla G
oh dont worry i think all it is ,is how yor gettin a new taste bud.trust me i have had them..it will go away.i thought it wus sumthing serious too.but cme to find out just gettin a new taste bud.sometimes it takes longer then other to go away.it should be gone within another day or two

searching_for_answers
Rating
It could very well be herpes.Your tongue has a lot of nerves and herpes is a disease of the nervous system.Drink a lot of green tea.The stronger the better.You won't find any references about it on line.But try it anyway.Also it would be a good idea to pick up a bottle of Perio Wash at your local health food store.My son had the same problem and started on the green tea and he hasn't had any problems since.You have nothing to lose by trying this.They sell green tea in every large grocery store.Another mouthwash you should try is myrrh.It'll help kill the problem with your tongue.How is your throat?Gargle with the perio wash and myrrh mouthwash several times a day and drink a lot of strong green tea.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy