Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Virgins?????
is it possible for virgins to have std's?...

My boyfriend gave me an oral disease what do i do break up with him or not?

If you know someone with herpes what would you do talk to them or dont go around them???

I have been tested positive for chylmidia and i am have been in a 5 year monogamus relationship?
he say's he's clear how can this be?
i've also been tested for years and nothing showed?...

Is Herpes worth it?
if you could marry the IDEAL man/woman like they are gorgeous they have a great personality really rich and couldn't be more perfect except for one thing- they have herpes- now your going to ...

Circumcised people dont get HIV/Aids . true?
then all male species could be circumcised for the safety of mankind,.
has it been scientifically proven ?...

Is a person able to sue a tattoo parlor for giving someone hepatitis C??

CAN I BE AROUND A BABY IF I HAVE HIV?
my mother is hiv positive and i just had a son a couple a days of go and was wondering if my mother could be around him thanxs

Does alicia Keys have AIDS?

Can you get aids form this?
if a family member (example: parnets) have a cut and while bandaging them up, you touch the blood, can you get aids this way too? since you do have the same kind of blood right?...

Me 26 male a stranger touched my pant near zip area when i was sitting in park suddenly,if he is HIV, will i?
will i get HIV by his hand touching,plz any doctor or physician or medico clear my doubt, plz mention ur profession after answering thnk u....

My sister was diagnosed with hpv is that curable?

Will I get infected with AIDS if I french-kiss a guy who has AIDS?
Will I get infected through saliva?...

Have you evert felt sick after.......................
.............starting a new relationship, only to find your new partner has given you herpes , ghonnoreah , crabs , norwegian scabies, and worms all in the same dose ???

be ...

What does this mean/?
what does it meAN WHEN YOU GET THICK WHITE DISCARGE WHEN YOU ARE DUE FOR YOUR PERIOD IN FOUR DAYS?
I HAVE GOT NO STDS...

I heard you can catch an STD from a public toilet seat. I think this is how I caught it.?

How can you tell if someone has STDs?

Not sure how this works?
Does HIV negative mean you don't have HIV at all or does it mean it can't turn into AIDS?...

I think I found the cure for aids?
Okay for years I have been mixing aot of herbs, and testing them on aids patients.

I tested on of my female patients and she tested negtive after applying her the herbs one month before.<...

My boyfriend told me last night that he has herpes. I've never had an outbreak. Did I give it to him?
We were together for about a year and a half and broke up in October. We were apart for about six months and during that time I dated someone else and had a couple of one night stands. I'm not ...

johny
Do I have it?
My p*nis head has some kind of spots and they are white and close together.....do I have std or something like that
Additional Details
My p*nis head has some kind of spots and they are kinda pink and close together.....do I have std or something like that

Austin Blue Sierra
Wash with Hydrogen peroxide and hand sanitizer until the problem clears.

Savannah K
ewwwwww ask some doctor discusting!

Lex
Quit using cooking oil. It will stop clogging up the hair follicles.

frank61799
Rating
go see a doctor before it falls off or quit sticking it in the light socket !!

Sabrina
Rating
do you "go around"?

pinkietink4c
Rating
how shoul i kno go see a doc

Ebony H
sounds like hpv. get checked at the clinic

oysterStar
Yikes, go see the doctor, or check out one of those STD sites with pictures.

Rayha
Sounds like a yeast infecction that needs antibiotics

First L
Rating
I have the same thing dude... and I don't know where does it come from... i wasn't at a doc but if I will, i'll tell you what's the matter

bellydancerben2010
Rating
ew go see a doc

Colica
Rating
go get tested. sounds like you have SOMETHING, but go check

practice makes perfect
go to doctor

?
Check with your Doc.

?
Rating
Um...I don't follow...But I think you need to go see a doctor if you have ANY doubts in your mind...Be careful what you fish for...You never know what you might catch!!

designer K
probably. go see a doctor

chillixon
Rating
I'm sorry.

jacie0304
Might be a yeast infection, but who knows-besides a doctor and I am sure no doc has time to answer these!! Make an appt. ASAP!!!

blue3zoom
Are you freakin kidding me, if you weren't born with them they shouldn't be there and therefore you should see a doctor as soon as possible.

Scott G
you might, go see a doc.

KeriAnnie
All it takes is a partner having something as simple as coldsores. It's pretty common. If you've got it, by now you realize it's not as bad as they make it out to be though. Go see your doctor. They'll run a test on it. If it comes back as herpes, request a prescription of Valtrex. Works well.

Oh, and if it comes back positive, try not to make a big deal about it. You can't be sure who you got it from because it can take up to ten years to manifest itself. So you could have had it forever and never known. As a matter of fact, a lot of your partners may have had it and never known... The good news is some people only have one breakout in an entire lifetime. That's a major plus.

Robert B
The only way to know for sure is to see a your Primary Care Physician. They can examine you and give you the qualified answer you really need. I hope things work out for you, and I hope you get the answers you are looking for.
Hope this helps.
RB

Rachel J
Rating
go to a doctor and get tested, duh.

Adria
That definitely is characteristic of an STD.

But, don't worry

Most STDs can be cured quickly and easily!

The longer you wait to see a doctor, however, the worse your symptoms will become!

GO ASAP, and GOOD LUCK : )

(use protection next time)

brina
if ur messin around that much! probably sry dude =[

MidnightCat
Hey what you been doing? you using a condom? you could be allergic to latex. Are they blister like or wart like? Also it could be from friction or different types of lube. I freaked out over what ended up being a pimple, heehee. Anyway it is very stressful however do not worry because most of the stuff is curable or alleviated with medicine. Stressing about it will cause you to heal slower, so please relax and look on-line at your symptoms while you are waiting to see your doctor. You need to make an appointment ASAP. and remember doctors are confidential no matter who you are or what your age.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.084
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy