Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

I was recently diagnosed with HIV and yesterday I got mad at someone and spit in their face without thinking?
Can I get into trouble it I didn't mean to?!?!!?!?!?!!?...

Does AIDS exist?
???...

Did gay is from inside or outside?

The std test was on Monday afternoon, the doctor said the results would be ready in 3 days for the blood test?
If I were to call today do you think the test would be ready?...

Can a turkey get aids??
well if you think about it any other animal can get aids so wouldnt you think it were possible for a turkey to??...

How can you stop the infection if you think you were just infected with HIV.....less than a week?

Can you get hiv on the road?
say if i went onto a pavement and i wiped a cut on the whol pavement would i get hiv?...

Ok very serious question.. How do u know you have oral herpes... like how many days after can u tell?
ok so i went down on a guy who is my age which is a teenager and, i never asked if he had any dieases.. and now i just want to make sure, so how many days does it take to like come into affect... i ...

Why does Magic Johnson look healthy today if he has had AIDS for over 16 years?

If he has HPV...?
and were to finger me, would I become infected as well? This is my boyfriend, and I plan on taking the Gardasil shots starting next week, because I do not have anything, but I just needed to know if ...

Testing for syphlis? Is it free and can I only be tested for that?
Can I get tested for it for free? Also can I just test for syphlis and nothing else?...

What are the exact ways in which AIDS or HIV can be infected or transfered ?

Can u join military with an std?
me and my 4 otha buddies plan to join the mariens but one has herpes i think or some kind of std not sure and he is worried he can not join the military with us because we promised since we were kids ...

Can 2 HIV + parents have an HIV - Child?

Could this be anything?
I havent slept in 2 days im so worried.

i dont have a fever or diarrhea, but i keep having any upset stomach when i eat. My calfs have been hurting ...

What's a discreet way to tell if a guy has an std?

If a syringe was used on an hiv patient and then used on you to draw out blood would it show up on the test?

Additional Details
My friend had an hiv test worried if they used it on a hiv person and then on her so woudn't it appear on the hiv test since the hiv would be mixed with her ...

A friend who has HPV feels trapped in a relationship, what advice can you give her?
(I don't know much about HPV, so please excuse me if I sound ignorant). My friend is 16 and her boyfriend gave her HPV. She now feels like she is trapped with him because no one else will want ...

What is syphilis?? what can cause it!??

Should i be worried my doctor didnt test me for hiv she just told me i didnt have it but i keep falling alseep
and i go to sleep like at 9 its weird so should ...

J F
Did you know that 1 out of 4 people have herpes?
come on lets play a little game
look around
its called 1 out of 4

Tyneya R
Rating
i did not know that

♪♫Mu$!C ♥
no i didn't know that..hmmm interesting, yet VERY gross.

Mitch G
I know that too.

hell$ belle$
Rating
Yep. I do know that.

sam4freedom74
Rating
Actually its more like 1 in 3

JS
I knew that. Its like counting around a room and every 4th person has it.

grandamse09
Rating
yes its on the ******* tv every day dumb shits its the valtrax commercial.

KRIZ
Rating
Ha ha! This is a Dane Cook quote, not a serious question. I love Dane Cook.

"Herpolie Urpolies"

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy