Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Can 2 HIV + parents have an HIV - Child?

Could this be anything?
I havent slept in 2 days im so worried.

i dont have a fever or diarrhea, but i keep having any upset stomach when i eat. My calfs have been hurting ...

What's a discreet way to tell if a guy has an std?

If a syringe was used on an hiv patient and then used on you to draw out blood would it show up on the test?

Additional Details
My friend had an hiv test worried if they used it on a hiv person and then on her so woudn't it appear on the hiv test since the hiv would be mixed with her ...

A friend who has HPV feels trapped in a relationship, what advice can you give her?
(I don't know much about HPV, so please excuse me if I sound ignorant). My friend is 16 and her boyfriend gave her HPV. She now feels like she is trapped with him because no one else will want ...

What is syphilis?? what can cause it!??

Should i be worried my doctor didnt test me for hiv she just told me i didnt have it but i keep falling alseep
and i go to sleep like at 9 its weird so should ...

My boyfriend gave me herpes not knowing he had it. We have two different types. Is that possible?

Is having uncountable bms a sign of HIV?
I have a girlfriend that is having a hard time controlling her BMs. Now its not all the time but she complains of not even knowing that she feels like she needs to go to the bathroom. Sometimes she ...

Is there a web site out there where you can find a list of people who has infected people with AIDS?

If herpes is symptom-free most of the time, how would i know if i am a carrier? or that my boyfriend is?

Aids??? I know this is completly and totally ignorant but ´m freaking out about it!!!...............?
I´me gonna sum up this as much as I can, this hapenned a few months ago, I visited this girl I kissed her hello (and goodbye I think) on the cheek! also I asked for a glass of water, and thats all I ...

What is the solution to HIV pendamic in our society today?
peaple are passing by to eternity daily as a result of HIV AIDS what are the world scientist doing in order to eradicate HIV?...

Can you get herpes from ur partner if he doesnt have it?
Like oral?...

What are the risks associated with French Kissing?

If you was forced to have an STD which one would you pick?
think about this for a really long time.
if you was forced or not forced for that matter to have a STD
which would would you rather have?

or do you want a STD ?

Is HPV life threatening?

Can you get STD's by kissing or hugging somebody???
how?
Additional Details
can you get them by huggin or kissin someone that was a virgin??...

Where did our crabs come from?
Both me and my boyfriend had carbs, but i have only slept with him and he says he hasent slept with any one else, he says you can get them from a toilet seet, it that true?
Additional Details

AIDS and mosquitoes??!!?!?!?
okay so i know that AIDS is transmitted through blood so does it mean that you can get HIV through mosquitoes?...

charllote l
Did gay is from inside or outside?

Piojita
Rating
Gay means happy. Gay people are gay becasue they are born that way; there is nothing wrong being gay.

♥ღ.Queenie McCain .ღ♥
Rating
gay is from the outside,

being gay is a choice.
it's not something you are born with
because if people want to believe it or not we are all made in God's image, and he is clear about being gay, so why wouls he make someone gay?

eltoporides
What turns you on, is what turns you on.

How much clearer can it get?

Sharon M
Rating
Why do you think it matters? If they're gay...so what? It's like they're a different religion from you or they like Pepsi and you like Coke...so what?

pwrgrlmanda
Rating
it depends on whether you are the giver or receiver.

amelia_0405
well u can tell when a guy is gay because the way they look and the way they act but its harder to tell on a girl

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy