Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Is it true that you can get crabs from a toilet seat?
Can you see the crabs on the toilet seat with a naked eye?...

What are the sysmtoms of AIDs? plz help me out?

Medical negligiance???
would it be medical negligance if a doctor diagnosed u you a serious STD that you really didnt have and even treated you for it causing lots of problems??????
Additional Details
well it ...

Does any one know anything about herpes?

What do i do i i found a cure for aids?

Did you know that 1 out of 4 people have herpes?
come on lets play a little game
look around
its called 1 out of 4...

If you have a cold sore, does it mean you have herpes?
i have to ask for a friend....no...seriously.....my friend has a cold sore...
Additional Details
can you get rid of it?...

How can I get STDs?

Umm, Well. I guess.?
Theres a womans/children health clinic on my block. Answer yes or no, if they provide these things please.

{1.} Pregnancy Test
{2.} STD Testing
{3.} Yeast Infection testing
{...

What will be the one thing you want to do if you found out that you are an HIV positive?

This may sound graphical?
Is it ok 4 my 11 year old son 2 shave his weiner ...

I have aids whre is the best place to go for vacation before i die?

Can u still catch an std before the boy pulls out?
i just want to ...

Would you date someone if you knew they had Herpes?

I m very scared to go next time in hair saloon/barber saloon for fear of hiv,but it is very hard to leave?
hair saloon completly,at least for hair cut we would have to go,
should we totally leave to go hair saloon,if no what precaution should we follow to safe ourself ...

How does hpv turn into cancer? Does anyone know?
I'm just curious how it can jump from dysplasia to cancer. Some ppl who have dysplasia never get cancer. I don't understand this....

I was recently diagnosed with HIV and yesterday I got mad at someone and spit in their face without thinking?
Can I get into trouble it I didn't mean to?!?!!?!?!?!!?...

Does AIDS exist?
???...

Did gay is from inside or outside?

The std test was on Monday afternoon, the doctor said the results would be ready in 3 days for the blood test?
If I were to call today do you think the test would be ready?...

paris p
Confused.. allergies or something worse?
I have many tiny pinhead sized red bumps on my whole body. I 1st starting seeing them below my knee when i tried to shave my legs. They feel hard to the touch, raised and if I scratched them a hard white substance came out. Then they would heal but leave a red dot on my leg where they were. Now I am seeing that they are above my knees, still reddish and a lil pink. They are not painful at all.When I broke out with the ones on my thighs, I also had some on my chest, my stomach and back. My dr assured me that i didnt have herp, and that he thinks i am suffering from allergies being light skinned. I didnt have any of the symptoms of hsv. The bumps usually disappear in a day, day and a half. The bumps on my thighs when i scratch them, all that comes off/out of them is just dead skin. Am I just over reacting or freaking out over my body's allergies to certain things i wear/come in contact with? (plz dont respond if you are going to say I dont know go to the doctor.) Thank you
Additional Details
same laundry detergent my mother has used since i was little. They dont itch or anything. The bumps are just "there".
So this doesnt sound nothing like a std ?

Angela
Rating
Perhaps you have contact dermatitis.

Have you been using a different laundry detergent or fabric softener lately?

protoham
I had a problem like that with laundry detergent. Try changing the detergent you wash your clothes in.

Heather R
Rating
It sounds like you might be allergic to your detergent or fabric softener. Have you changed either recently? You might try something like Tide Free (no dyes or perfumes) and see if that helps. Good Luck!

awesome girl
My little sister got a rash like that one time.
Hers was a heat rash from the summer, and it lasted a few days.

I got a rash like that the first time I was in Europe. We were in a large city with millions of people, then we stayed on a farm.
My rash lasted a week! (dammit, I was trying to flirt with those hot European boys!!)

So, DON'T scratch it. If your skin is damaged it will leave scars most likely. I have a couple scars over my body from getting hives a few times. (They usually fade a lot, but you can still see them)
Good luck.

If it *does* last more than 2-3 weeks, you should consider seeing a doctor anyhow (I know you don't want to hear that ... but you just may need to go)

Should resolve on it's own. Drink a good amount of water and just eat healthy.

Lo S
Rating
allergies

sa_2006
Allergy

Barbara
eew sounds like scabies, does it itch really bad? if so it's most likely scabies.

Momma D
Rating
it sounds like you have developed a sensitivity to something
have you changed anything lately?
any soaps, deodorants, lotions, detergents that you use on your laundry etc?
you could try using baby products for a few days to see if it makes a difference, or simple, un-perfumed products

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy