Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Herpes question....?
i've had it for quite sometime now about 3 years, my outbreaks aren't that frequent my last one was about a year and a half ago.....could a herpes outbreak be a symptom of HIV infection? I ...

Can a dog be infected with HIV?

Can you get an STD from a swimming suit?
I recently bought one at a garage sale and the question has kept me from trying it on. I know that you can boil or microwave it to kill anything in the fabric but is it even worth the effort? Is it ...

What do you do when you see a neck?
I cut through, but that's just me.
Additional Details
Chicken Boy doesn't need a doctor....

Is there a standard for STDs test?

My boyfriend has AIDS. Now what do I do?

Can you get STDs from genetics?
i alredy know what HIV/AIDS are so you dont have to name that......

People keep stressing me out how can protect myself?

Is HPV an std?

What is STD in medical term ?

How do you know if you have rectal discharge?
How do you no i remember when i was 10 or 12 i felt wetness down ther so i went poop but all that came out was a clear substance like speerm and had red streaks in it is this normal im frweakin out ...

If herpes can be spread by touching the infected area then it is not only a STD righ or wrong?

Can u catch hiv from kissin someone that has it?

What does a smear test look for?
do they just look for unusual cells or do they test 4 stds also?...

Herpes Infection Question?
Hello,
I know this question has been asked before but I'm wondering if you can get herpes by sharing for example a soda or cigarrette with someone infected? Or is it just skin to skin ...

What does HPV stand for and is there any cure for it?????

Does HPV ever go away?
There's this girl I would love to "get with" but I know in the past she had HPV and was getting treatment for it, I don't know if she still has it now or what but there is no way I...

What happens in a std test?
i feel i should go and get tested but can any one explain exactly the procedures and who has to do ...

My ex-boyfriend gave me gential herpes.Guys always tell me how beautiful I am..but I don't feel that way.?
IS THERE LIFE AFTER HERPES? WILL I FIND SOMEONE FOR ME EVEN WITH MY STD? I DONT HAVE ANY KIDS, I AM IN COLLEGE,...ON THE OUTSIDE I HAVE "A GOOD LIFE".....THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.........

What is an HPV?

keke k
Can you get an std this way??
If you try on victoria's secret underwear in a store, can you get an std if someone happened to have one and tried it on before you???

w0o0o0o0o0o
Not unless there was a significant amount of bodily fluids on it. The worst you could have gotten is crabs or something.

painfully waiting for?
Rating
no

Larry
extremly rare but yeah

little78lucky
Rating
it would be rare but possible

Miss Informed
Chances are pretty slim, but you should ALWAYS wear your own panties underneath while trying on underwear or bathing suit bottoms. It's unsanitary, at the very least. Things you could expose yourself to, although the chances are very slim, are crab lice, scabies, staph, or other bacteria. If you have showered and are still experiencing itchy red spots (possible scabies or crabs) see a dermatologist or gynecologist.

whatshername
Just do not try on any under garments in a store. I did not think they allwed that anymore anyway.

Winston
You are supposed to try on underwear over your own panties so that it's more sanitary. I doubt you could get an std this way though. I'm sure it's possible but I certainly wouldn't worry about it.

jim
Not too likely, but that is just plain gross.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, April 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy