Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Im itching down there but have no discharge or noticable irritation what could it be?

Spreading STDs???
Can a person sue someone if they intentially give them an STD? Not saying me tho, but this guy just asked me at work, and it totally stumped me! What do you think?...

Can you give herpes to someone if you give them oral, while you have a cold sore?
a friend said it was true and i think its rubbish! who's right?...

If some one has HIV, is that a good enough reason not to date them?

Does any1 know where aids came from?

How risky is kissing random people?
when i go to clubs or bars , some times i get the chance to get talking to random girls and as a result i have kissed people that i dont even know-atleast 10 of them.
i am just curious to know ...

I was just diagnosed HIV +. What should I do now?

No means to be nasty but......?
can a girl get pregnant by another species of animal that is not human?

this is seriosly out of my curiosity not to be ...

How did the very first person got AIDS ?
Its said that aids spread through many ways and it does not come on its own to anyone ... ( though a baby may get fm his/her mother ) then how did the very first person got aids ?
how did that HI...

Are there any STD'S that can be cured?
list ...

Can we find out wheather a person is a virgin or not by the way they urinate?

Can viruses like HIV and Herpes be spread to others?
because, since my wife got it, I seem to have come down with a case and so have all the guys at work. I don't think this runs in my family, but my mom and dad died in a car crash before I was ...

Could I have contracted gonorrhea by eating Caribou droppings on a dare?

Should I ask partner about HIV status?
I am dating someone who was incarcerated for 4.5 years. He has since turned his life around and works an honest job. I like him a lot but am concerned about whether he may have HIV because he was ...

What could be the problem "blood in faeces"?

Can you get herpes by sleeping with a guy once who does have herpes?

Can a physical detect HIV?
I had a physical last about 2 months ago. I had 3 blood tests. I was curious about my testosterone level. Blood test one and two were very thorough. They gave me a report with a list of every cell ...

Can I get AIDS through sharing a cigarette? If the the infected person's blood was on the cigarette?

What would u do if ur friend just told you he was HIV+?
just wanna see wat u all will say please dont be rude.......

Once you get herpes is it then in your system for the rest of your life? does anyone have any facts on it?

john becer
Can you get an std if some spits in your food?

mcdermidbob
i think its a good way to spread germs of all kinds,, but it a way of getting badly hurt for spitting in my food when immhungry

Bad Samaritan
If you suspect someone is spitting in your food you need to dine somewhere else.

It is very highly improbable you can catch anything from the most vulgar act of spitting in someones food.

Bruta
yes, possible, but not most likely.

JILLIAN B
Rating
it depends if you rub the food in your groin if you do be carfull if its spicey lol

velvet_taco
not likely..

but that person deserves a beat down..the spitter, i mean..

amarie11206
I think you can if they have a sore in their mouth that is bleeding and the blood is in the spit. I hope you aren't eating food that people spit in.

amelia_0405
Rating
no std's die when air hits them or when they come out of the body

kate b
Rating
mm not very likely but you could get a cold or the flu...................

☆BTriX☆
Depends on which kind of STD...but most likely not.

lilmommahoward
Rating
I work with the public and just finished a 3 day seminar on STD's and HIV. No you can not get an STD or HIV from someone spitting on your food.

ladymorpheusxox
Rating
Depends, with AIDS they havent found a clear link yet between spit and transmittance, so I wouldnt.

ace
No you can't get an std from someone spitting in your food. I don't think I would eat it though. Sounds really nasty. Hope this helps.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, April 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy