Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Do i have herpes?

Do chris brown have hiv?
because on the internet it say he have ...

Male celibacy question?
What are the chances that if a man were celibate for 4+ years, he became intimate with someone, but couldn't orgasm? No snide remarks please, I really need mature wisdom on this....

Wat are the early signs that u may have hepit. C??
i was wondering cuz i had gotten a tatt and i heard that u can get hep. C if the place isnt well kept... the place where i went was super clean! im jus scared cuz i get myself that way... so i was ...

I go with this guy he give me a std but he swear up and down that he does not have it would you leave him alon

How did aids start?

Confused.. allergies or something worse?
I have many tiny pinhead sized red bumps on my whole body. I 1st starting seeing them below my knee when i tried to shave my legs. They feel hard to the touch, raised and if I scratched them a hard ...

When to tell a partner you have STD?
I recently tested positive for Herpes. I have told the girl I am currently with and things seem to be going well. I wonder, if this doesn't work out and I do start dating again, how far into the ...

Am I being too cautious?
Is it safe to eat after my friend?What should I tell her if its not?
My friend does everything with any guy from top to bottom and everytime I have food or drink she asks to have a bite or a sip ...

Can you get AIDS or some other STD by just kissing someone who has one?
just wondering.......

Brown discharge?
I'm 19 and i have had my period sence i was 11 and i have never had a brown discharge before for the past week i've been discharging a brown stuff and it doesn't have a smell either ...

With proper treatment, can AIDS turn back to HIV?
IM doing a paper on HIV and was wondering....

Does anyone have a website that will tell me the history of HPV?

I this an std?
My boyfriend and i were doing "our business" and i noticed his penus is red in some places.. and he had little white spot things but was that because he was cold? thy were like white heads ...

Is unusual spots on your face related to hiv ?

Can std's be spread by toilet seat?
Im in nursing school and they told us that its rare but possible, by the back splash of the water. But my doctor told me absolutely impossible???...

Is there any STD that you can get through kissing or any that you can get even tho you are wearing a conndum?

Is it true that you can get crabs from a toilet seat?
Can you see the crabs on the toilet seat with a naked eye?...

What are the sysmtoms of AIDs? plz help me out?

Medical negligiance???
would it be medical negligance if a doctor diagnosed u you a serious STD that you really didnt have and even treated you for it causing lots of problems??????
Additional Details
well it ...

uloveit
Can you catch herpes from someone while they're not having an outbreak?

II ChrisA 03 II
Rating
according to commercials these days, you can.

Yelli
Rating
yep. thats how I got it.

Ms. Le'Kia
Simply put, yes!!!! Even when the person isn't have an outbreak, they have something called viral shedding, which is when the virus can be passed to another person. Condoms don't cover everything, therefore they don't protect you from everything. Here's some more info.

http://www.avert.org/herpes.htm

shmansy
Rating
The answer is YES

The actual probability of it variesbased on what stand of the virus the person has.

HSV1 - is less likely spread during periods of no outbreak, but spreads more easily during an outbreak

HSV2 - is more likely to spread during periods of no outbreak but requires direct private to private contact with the sores to catch

Afrodite
I agree with Shmancy.

Tori
Statistics show that there's a 2% chance of transmission without symptoms

People who believe in "asymptomatic shedding" (being contagious ALL THE TIME) disagree with me
I believe that the shedding is during the PRE-symptoms you feel - like cramping, tingling & itching that is detectable and easy to watch for

***EDIT*** don't get your education from a commercial - that is designed to sell Valtrex - which I don't use - it has very bad side effects that I could not handle

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy