Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

I have aids should i tell my parents?
I have aids already 3 years and i have no ttold my ...

How did HIV/ AIDS start?
I was just wondering, we r talking about it in my health class in school....

I need help! Very sensitive and awkward question?
My boyrfriend has a rash. It started as just a few tiny bumps, but then it turned to a scab. This is the second time this has happened. The first time, he went to the doctor and she said it didn'...

At what age can you start giving your baby eggs? I forget.?
I'm just having my breakfast and my 10 1/2 month old son is looking intrigued. Is it ok if I let him try some?
Additional Details
WHAT! How the crap did this question go under STDs? ...

What does penicillin cure?
i have a project due tomorrow and i need some notes about penicillin and how it works so can you please help me?...

Can a 14 year old get hpv.is it common? if she had all her hepatits shots is it still possible?
my frend found out with her mom that she has hpv but they think they got the test mixed up.cuz her mom and her have the same last names......she was tested positive hpv at high risk.............but ...

How you treat herpies?
What's an outbreak?...

Is it true you can get STD like diseases from peeing in the Sea?
Is it true?

In the sea , not at the sea....

Should you go to work when you have? Nice answers please!!?
Should you go to work when you have an outbreak of herpes virus 1. Just the outbreak on your lips?
Additional Details
I wasnt sure if you can give them to someone just by touching your ...

I need to know if you can have herpes and have no symptoms. And can I give it to someone else.?

Recently my fiance of 3 years told me he has HPV with warts. I do not have the virus.?
I told him we would have to use a condom from now on. 3 days later after no calls he broke up w/me via e-mail...my friends think he did this because he wants to find someone that may not know of his ...

What are these pus-filled lumps?
Occasionally i get a painful lump on my labia and when i touch it, a whole load of pus comes out and then a little bit of blood.
No itchiness, no discharge, just pain.

What the hell ...

Can you get aids from a virgin?

How long does HIV last?
I think it's incurable so you have it forever but I'm not sure and I can't find a website that talks about it and I need to know for a school essay....

Can you catch aids by eating after someone who has it?

Is AIDS true or just a myth?

Can HIV/AIDS be transmitted threw a mosquito bite?
i am having a fite between me and my parents to the answer of this question. so please help me ...

Aids Truth or False?
My friends says she dosent have aids but she has the cells in her body to make aids since she caught it early she took her medicine and she dosent have it anymore has anybody heard of this is this ...

What are these symptoms a sign of?
Ok so I never had a blister looking thing or a sore it just will itch down there on and off.. and yesterday and this morning there was some light pink/bornwish colored discharge and my back had been ...

Hiv tests--- yes or no?
whatdo u think? should ppl get hiv tests regularly or just after a random one night thing or not at all? have any of u gotten hiv tests????...

Reese
Can you catch herpes from someone if they just touch you down there?
My friends and I are in a little debate about it. I believe it's impossible to get herpes from a guy if he just "man handles" you down there...they think you can catch it from someone who has it even if they just touch you.

Thomasina
Rating
Yes you can get herpes if he just touches you down there. What if he just went to the bathroom and had a herpes sore on him, he touched himself to pee and did NOT wash his hands, then you can get herpes. Be Careful!!!

bgraphic1
the only way is if that person is broke out and touches the spot and then touches you will you catch it

Jaxs
the answer is no you only catch it if you go all the way there is a possiablty that you can if he has had a breakout and has gotten some of the germs that carry it on his hands

Kelly W
Rating
If he has an active lesion or herpatic sore & touches it & then touches you, you can contract herpes.

roncj88
I think you can if they have touched there area then yours but they would have to be contagious at the time

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, September 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy