Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Can you get crabs if you are a virgin?

Do some people really actually spread HIV on purpose?
I've heard horror stories and what not about people purposly spreading HIV to others. One story was about a woman who has HIV, sleeps with men, and then writes "welcome to the wonderful ...

Why is Abstinence appropriate for young adults and teens?
Why is Abstinence appropriate for young adults and teens?i have this question on my health test,help!!!...

Does having a STD prevent you to get pregnant?

Is there a cure for genitial warts?
because i know someone who can really use that ...

Do i have oral gonorhoea?
i gave my bf head two weeks ago...and ever since then my throat feels kinda phelgmy and clogged up, like i have a cold. im not sick in any other way except for my throat. hes been given head by 4 ...

Is Forcing the HPV Vaccine on Girls a Violation of Their Rights?
HPV, the human papillomavirus, can cause cervical cancer.

In Texas, Gov. Rick Perry issued an executive order in February requiring sixth grade girls be inoculated before entering ...

How would you respond if your potential boyfriend told you he had Herpes?
Would you send him packing because of it or keep him because you really like him?...

How to know if someone has HIV without having a test?
I mean,of course the best way is to have a check.But does anyone know if is possible to understand through symptoms or phisical appearence and how many years or months,it takes before it causes ...

Ok you'll get HIV if a person has HIV but if the person has AIDS we'll you get AIDS or HIV?

Does a herpes outbreak cause depression?
Well does it?...

Can you catch herpes from a toliet seat?
My boyfriend says that you can!!! If not, What diseases are catchable that way? My friend has herpes and we stay at her house from time to time, should i be cleaning the seat before i sit on it?...

Can you get aids if you kiss a gay?
this gay girl i kissed on the lips ( not french) has aids i think, or can u only get it from gay guys....

My girlfriend was tested and has type 2 (HSV-2) herpes. We haven't slept together yet, what do I DO?
I will try and give a little background. We have been together for 5 months (were good friends before this) and obviously have been taking things slow. She has slept with a few partners compared to ...

Paranoid about hiv and a bellybutton piercing 10 years ago.?
I got my belly button pierced about 10 years ago and I am paranoid about HIV. I've never been tested and not that I just learned that I am an expecting mother I'm freaking out. I've ...

Could I have herpes? If so what can I do to make the outbreak less bad besides medication?
My boyfriend and I have both gotten an infection that looks a lot like herpes. He thinks he's been tested before and doesn't have it and I've never done anything with anyone else ...

Is it possible to catch Chlamydia from goats?

There are a lot of questions and different answers about Herpes. Is there a cure or not. Facts please?

Someone I know has been barebacking...?
for quite sometime with people he meets over the net. He got the clap once... But he hasn't learned, and he still does it (barebacking). His behavior is a bit erratic, since he uses condoms ...

Im hiv positive and finding it hard to move on. do u have any suggestions. im single with one child?

boxley4404
Can you catch aids by eating after someone who has it?

Ree J
ummm ... probably...

robecca_san
Rating
Hun No you can here is a fact sheet on how HIV Is spread and it is very informative read it and get your self informed
HUGGGGS
Robecca

drifter
Rating
not if you cook the flesh well done,at least 160 degrees.

Sister Di
After eating what?

Probably not, unless you're talking about sharing a glass of bodily fluids.

I just made myself ill.

jennifer n
Rating
the only way u can catch is if they have a cut in there mouth and u kiss then but if your eatin from the same silver ware once the blood touches the air its dead its best not to kiss anyone with a sore i there mouth but then u can get it

jdavisauto
It could happen.

snowriver
It is not really healthy to eat after any one, aids or not. It isn't been really proven. Why take the risk??

kittyrogers
Rating
No, as the virus dies in about three-five seconds when exposed to air.

JenaMarie
Technically yes, it is possible through traces of saliva but unlikely.

bill j
no

wkennedy
It takes aproximately one gallon of saliva before you would have a serious chance of catching aids. Now if they have an open sore or cracked bleeding lips that is something else. Still the chances are low.

execglenn
Rating
Of course not.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy