Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

If herpes is symptom-free most of the time, how would i know if i am a carrier? or that my boyfriend is?

Aids??? I know this is completly and totally ignorant but ´m freaking out about it!!!...............?
I´me gonna sum up this as much as I can, this hapenned a few months ago, I visited this girl I kissed her hello (and goodbye I think) on the cheek! also I asked for a glass of water, and thats all I ...

What is the solution to HIV pendamic in our society today?
peaple are passing by to eternity daily as a result of HIV AIDS what are the world scientist doing in order to eradicate HIV?...

Can you get herpes from ur partner if he doesnt have it?
Like oral?...

What are the risks associated with French Kissing?

If you was forced to have an STD which one would you pick?
think about this for a really long time.
if you was forced or not forced for that matter to have a STD
which would would you rather have?

or do you want a STD ?

Is HPV life threatening?

Can you get STD's by kissing or hugging somebody???
how?
Additional Details
can you get them by huggin or kissin someone that was a virgin??...

Where did our crabs come from?
Both me and my boyfriend had carbs, but i have only slept with him and he says he hasent slept with any one else, he says you can get them from a toilet seet, it that true?
Additional Details

AIDS and mosquitoes??!!?!?!?
okay so i know that AIDS is transmitted through blood so does it mean that you can get HIV through mosquitoes?...

How long will you be at the clinic for whilst being tested for std's?
also what do they do?...

My mouth is completely covered in cold sores is this herpes?
I have never had this kind of outbreak before. My husband doesn't have herpes I haven't had any signs of herpes until I used my sisters tube of Carmax for chapped lips last week. I had no ...

brooklynkingz
Can u join military with an std?
me and my 4 otha buddies plan to join the mariens but one has herpes i think or some kind of std not sure and he is worried he can not join the military with us because we promised since we were kids to join miliraty together lol so yea
Additional Details
PainSux u talk alot of **** for people who is going to be fighting for this country so ur *** can be on the internet insulting people like ur a ****** speling teacher lol so get ur lazy *** and go to iraq with us and stop talkin ****

I dont see why not.

x
Only if you can phuck the enemy.

#1 "Abuela"
Rating
First off, I know they like their troops to know how to SPELL correctly. Second, I don't think the STD will matter cause, he'll most likely get one in tech school , or his first assignment overseas.....LOL

roy40372
Rating
the military frowns on std so he better be getting cured before he tries to join up. But then there is no cure for herpes so he just may not be able to join

*L-I-V-E*
most prob not

Kimberly H
Rating
The military is so supposed to give you a physical,before you re allowed to enlist, ruling out anyone with a disease, but considering they have not been very through lately, they might not catch it, or may even ignore it. A lot of recruiters have been caught, being very relaxed in admitting people.

SunShineBabe
First off I support our troops so a big thanks to you for that one. First off you need to make sure its herpes because herpes isnt curable, but I am almost positive you can join because they never test you for STD's in the military (my fiance is in the Air Force while he was in basic I found out I had Herpes meaning that he more than likely had it too) I would tell him that if he knows he has dont say anything to the recruiter or anyone else for that matter but I am pretty sure they dont really care that much just tell him not to say anything... hope I helped oh and I asked this too because of my Fiance and everyone told me no you cant, but if he breaks out a lot then he may want to consider not joining see as how the reason you out break is usually stress and the Marines is full of stress especially in basic. Sorry that I put all this in here just tryin to help hope I did. Good luck to you and your brothers

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy