Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Is this herpes?
i have a little white bump under the bottom left of my tongue. it has no red around and only hurts a little bit. i pray to God i don't. please tell me i ...

Got Aids ... What Should I Do With My Life?

I am embarrassed to go and see my Doctorr, how can I tell if I have herpes without asking my docto?

Do u think those people in the herpes commercials get recognized as that person from the commercial? i?
and if u were an actor would u be in one of those?...

How do the vampire(not the myth ones)don't get aids from drinking blood?

Additional Details
if not vampires-then foe you ill put it this way-peopel that drink blood thats a fact....

Help!!!!!!!!! this is a serious question?
ok, is it possible to get a boil down there. i know i dont have an std cause ive only been with one person for the past two years. and same with him (i took his virginity).......im really losing ...

This is kinda gross but..........?
i only pee once a day.........is that a bad thing???...

Do cold sores give herpes?
do cold sores give herpes?...

What would YOU do?
if your bf/gf cheated on you and gave you an INcurable disease, and you loved them with ALL of your heart plus more, would you stay or would you go?

consider the fact[s]:

[1] ...

Do I have an STD or am I just paranoid?
I was 'hooking up' with someone and then later I noticed they had some bumps on their elbows and legs! I am going paranoid now thinking "what have I done"! I can't stop ...

How do i get aids just by talking to someone???
cause its happened ...

Will I get HIV infected by drinking other guy's beer?
I was in Vancouver and drinking. There was this big guy with his big group of friends. He drank a few sips and handed me this beer and asked me to drink few times. I did drink after refused few ...

Have I caught a nasty STD?
I went on a train journey the other day which may have put my life at risk.

I bought my tickets and nobody batted an eyelid, or warned me of the dangers, or anything.

I had ...

If you eat dirty , will it gives you herpes?
Like the germes and stuff, can it give you herpes, and its herpes a virus or bacteria?

I think I have HIV?
Doctor sent me with a psychiatra, Im pretty sure that this is not mental, Im waitng one month more for a elisa´s test, I lost 10pounds in this 2 months, Im eating ok, I promissed to be quiet this ...

Can you pass oral herpes without an out break?
Or if you know anyhting about it that is truthful, please tell me. I need some advise, im lost....

Can transfer of saliva may result into AIDS?

How to hide needle marks from illegal drug use?
Desparate. Have found needles hidden. Have felt something wasn't right with husband. Have not seen any marks unlike the last time he had problem 10yrs ago. How can he be hiding the needle ...

I have this stink odour for days now.. in my private part.... what can it posibly be......?

My sister just found out she has 2 types of stds and we share pants can i get it too?
my sister has gonorrea std and another kind of std and we wear the same clothes alot if i wear the same pants after she dose can i get it too?...

xxgemini83xx
Can someone get in trouble for NOT telling me they had an std???
I asked my ex many times if he had anything. He got tested and told me that the results were negative. Now I find out that he DID have a disease and just didn't tell me. Can he get in trouble for this? I was even pregnant when we messed around. So not only did he put me in danger,but also my daughter.

♡ M. Shadows ♡
Rating
If it is something like HPV then no, something more serious, yes.

purple
Rating
you can ask a lawyer in your state but i dont think he can ...

the_silverfoxx
Rating
by law he can be arrested for not teling you the truth this is law. my opion?

Brendan
Rating
yes they can be arrested

southrngirl2724
I don't know but what a f^ckwad-what did the baby ever do to him...grrrr

Andrew F
Rating
Yes, he could go to jail 4 that....

AB
Aids or Hepatitis B maybe. Since they can be deadly.

Sierra
Rating
yes he can get in trouble

girl522
Rating
The only one I'm sure of is HIV because it is deadly. I'm assuming you mean some sort of bacterial STD which could cause a miscarriage. Did you contact the STD? If you did you need to speak with your OB and speak with a lawyer.

runningviolin
It depends upon the STD. If he had HIV and knew it, he can be prosecuted because passing it on to you is a death sentence for you.

something'srotten
Rating
If you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas, don't you know that yet? Or are you still a "If it feels good, do it." person?

ilsa_as91
Yes they can. It can be pursued as a real case: he hid evidence from you...which is pretty much illegal.

justin1desi
Rating
its against the law if he KNEW he had it and still messed around with you. But how are you going to prove that he knew? what if when he was tested he WAS negative and got something AFTER that? best of luck to you.

Perils of Paulette
Try civil court

~life sucks~
Is the STD life threatening? Did you catch it? Can you prove it? Medical records are confidential and he may even say he never slept with you, unless the child is his and he openly acknowledges it's his child. Thats a tough one. Good luck and I hope nothing happened to your unborn child. Check with your OB right away and get a complete STD work up right now, and wait 6 months for an HIV test.

comingofage03
Well.. Yes if he knew... Like if I had AIDS and gave it to you on purpose then that would be considered attempted murder or something like that. I do remember one guy who had AIDS was tried and convicted because he gave the virus to different women!

hahaha
all the more reason to use protection every time, condoms are not just to prevent pregnancy, in my opinion it is too bad you are so trusting of people..especially men..I mean come on. Men are almost all the same..good luck to you and your child.

hereiam_now00
Rating
Depends on the STD and whether he knew about. His assurance that he had been tested probably also counts as a misrepresentation.

You could consult an attorney if it is worth it to you,.

kida_w
If he has hiv/aids yes he could.

gerilynn35
Rating
NO
that is an ethical problem. You don;t get prosecuted for that.
NOW somestates do hold someone who is HIV positive accountable.
Time to do some thinking about whether or not you want to be with someone who would do something like that to you.
You do need to follow up with your OB/GYN and make sure if you are currently pregnant what this could mean for your baby. Especially if it is unresolved when it is time for you to deliver.

cognitively_dislocated
No, unless it was HIV, you can't do anything about it. Even if it is HIV you will have a hard time in court proving he knew about it, he did it on purpose, etc....And it will be your time and money gone. Personally I think people who knowingly give someone else a disease should be shot, but you really have no legal recourse. Sorry.

AMY
Rating
i'm pretty sure he can....wreckless endangerment ~~~

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy