Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Would you ever consider sleeping with sumbody who has HIV?
How would you cope with it?...

Can You get a type of STD From hand to hand contact?
There was a girl who went to the bathroom and she has an STD. After she went to the bathroom she saw my friend and she hugged him. (There was hand to hand contact as well.) After that i saw my friend ...

New girlfriend has herpes, says I probably won't get it...true?
I'm seeing a girl, and I like her. She has told me she has herpes. She says that if we are safe, I will probably not get it, but there is a chance. I'm wondering if it's worth the risk ...

How can I give my wife an S.T.D without her knowing?
I've a bone to pick with the milkman
Additional Details
Ok some of you are not reading this thing right

The wife is healthy
so am I
so is the milkman

Do I have HIV?
Alright so let me lay down the scenario for you so that you have a good perspective. I was drinking with some friends and we tend to do stupid **** when we are drunk... Well these ******* dared me ...

Can you be 13 with herpes?

I dont understand how i have chlamydia!!!?
well i have bein whit my partner for 4 yrs. n we have a 1yr. old boy i had i PAP test n i was fine n know i got another PAP test n it say i have chlamydia but i have not chetated on my b/f n he say ...

My boyfriend has HIV! but i love him so much! what do i do???

What is aids?

Shaving the pubis hair is fine or should not?

What is a STD?

Can a doctor find out if you have aids from a blood typing test?
I am afraid I have aids because of mistakes I have made in my life but I dont want my mom to know and she is getting my blood typed....can they find out from that test?...

Can i catch anything by kissing anyone??
I'm kind of worried if i could catch anything. I have a cold sore now...and i dont know if like you could catch anything. Helpp?...

Can you get Aids from a toliet seat?
Say if a man has used the bathroom and you go in behind him and your a female, can you get Aids from that?
Additional Details
Say if the man has Aids and you go in behind him and your ...

Why teens get pregnant?
teens between 14 to 18 yrs getting pregnant more than grown up people ...

Can a Male get AIDS from a female?
Please include proof in your answers....

Is it possible 2 get an STD from a toilet seat?
i've just always wondered that!!!!!!...

Do you think i should disclose my hiv status to all i sleep with?
is it important to tell someone that I'm HIV positive IF THAT MIGHT BE THE CASE...

What is some home remedies for herpes?

Can I catch anything by KISSING someone with a lip piercing?
i just started seeing someone who has a lip piercing. im pretty sure kissing should be fine, but do u guys know if kissing someone with a lip piercing poses any additional risks other than with ...

MS. L
Can married couples get an STD from each other?

marissa♥
Rating
yes,,

the only way you cant get one is if both of ya'll are virgins :)

tessa g
yes yes yes.

Jill S
whoops, somebodys had wandering eyes.

needlewings
of course it can be possible but being unfaithful might be the cause!

Jezurae Williams
Rating
if one of the partners have an STD then of corse you can get it. You just have to get tested to be sure wether or not you will get one to be completely sure.

A C
Yes it doesnt stop just because you are married. If you were single and had the std and got married, you still could have it, unless you got treated. Or if one of you is playing around, duh, yeah, there you go.

Raul21
Being married does not protect you from anything.
The germs do not know your marital status. If neither partner has the disease nor do the partners engage in any extra marital behavior then they can not pass it own to each other.

valcan
Yes... its not about being married or not.. its about being monogimus (being with only each other), perhaps one of you had an STD without knowing it... some can be very nasty and lay almost undetected for a long time and then... ouch.

Adria
Rating
If one is not faithful, then yes, of course

divie
Rating
If you were both without STDs before getting married and now all of a sudden one of you has one, then somebody's got some explaining to do! Sounds like someone has been unfaithful to me.

forrestfirejr
of course you can! if either of you has stds before you were married you can still get them now. your wedding vows don't make the stds go away.

now.. if neither of you had an std before you were married and one does now.. there is a problem. like a cheating problem. you should probably see whats going on here... are you cheating.. why? is your husband cheating and if so where did the stds come from?

stds don't care if you are married, a victim of rape, or losing your virginity at the age of 16 with the one you are going to spend the rest of your life with.

ps... you can get crabs from a toilet seat. just so you know.

Victoria Clontz
Rating
only if they have been with another person or had it before you became married.

Licoricekins
Rating
o.o Yeah

clairdeluny
Unfortunately yes; some STDs take a while to appear of flare up. That happened to my husband. If this is the case with you it's not the end of the world; just talk to each other and don't blame. I'd also get tested for other STDs because you never know, but don't automatically assume someone is cheating; however, don't exclude adultery when discussing where this "problem" may have come from. Hope this helps!

lorraine12937
yes if one is cheating and got a disease

drshorty
Rating
Of course, if one of them has an STD already.

Michelle N
If one of them cheats, or if one of them has Herpes and then will eventually give it to there partner,,,

Eye Candy
Rating
sure, if they brought them into the relationship.

LemonDrop
yes if he or she is sleeping with another

Spongeluv11
If one has cheated, or on was not a virgin when they married.

Valley Girl
YES YES YES YES YES

andrespb22
Rating
HAHA, NO UNLESS HE OR SHE IS CHEATING THE OTHER AND GOT ONE FROM SOMEONE ELSE, BUT IF NONE OF THEM HAD AN STD THE YCANT GIVE ONE TO EACH OTHER

bucaneers8
Well if one or both carried an STD before they got married then sure why not. Also if one of them is unfaithful and brings something home then yet again they could get it. Honesty is key so make sure you really trust your partner. By the way you really cant trust anyone so dont always be so trusting.

bigjacka55
you dont eeven have to cheat and could marry as virgins, if one is a drug addict and shares needles, they could still catch an STD and pass it to their partner

CHUCK
Rating
No, Getting married takes all of your STD's away! Come on, I know you might be 12 but just think before you ask.

Treece
Here's my question to you: Does marriage prevent STD's?

People contract and spread STD's whether married, single, gay, straight, bi. It depends on what the person is doing and with whom.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.124
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy