Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Why does it burn when I pee?

When you get tested for std's is it as simple as getting blood drawn?

Can I catch chlamidia from macdonalds?

Can you cure herpes?

Why do you think a cure hasn't been found for AIDS?
"How many more lives will be lost before a cure is found?"...

Hi, can you gets Aids from nocking on a door,useing a phone, ect?

Possible to get Aids from a manicure?
So my cousin and I went to get a manicure and her cuticle was cut and she bleed, next thing my aunt was telling her to be careful because in rare cases, ppl can get aids that way. She is freaking out ...

My friend told if you kiss someone with lip gloss or any lip balm you can not get any stds?

Can someone get in trouble for NOT telling me they had an std???
I asked my ex many times if he had anything. He got tested and told me that the results were negative. Now I find out that he DID have a disease and just didn't tell me. Can he get in trouble ...

Would you tell on your friend who had an STD?
If your friend had an STD and your OTHER friend wanted to fool around with her because the girl WITH the STD said she was clean, would you tell the OTHER friend that the girl HAD the STD? Or would ...

How does a person dies from AIDS?

Can a person get aids or herpes from a toilet seat?

Hickeys.. how do i get rid of them?
ok i didnt know where to ask this question so i figured that this would be the best place..
i have about 10 hickeys on my neck and i have to go to work tommorrow (mcdonalds ughh) and i have no ...

My tongue is white?
my armpit hurt, my groin hurt too, i feel weak. 3 weeks ago i go to the doctor and check what happened with my body, he checked my blood, urine, chest xray, thyroid, and the result for hiv-1 a b ...

Can u get hiv or any std through oral?

Does kissing give you std's?

Aids through kissing?
I was wondering is it possible to get aids if you kiss someone on the cheek while you have a sore/cut inside your mouth and/or under your lips?...

Disgusting story?? has anyone heard this, is it true/possible?
this guy was giving oral to this girl and it tasted kind of bad so he put a jolly rancher up there.. then he was trying to find it with his tongue and he felt a lil thing so he kinda bit it and it ...

Can you get AIDs from...?
Saliva? My brother and I are debating this fact and we just wanna know a solid answer. Can you get AIDs from:
-Making out with someone who has AIDs
-Sharing a drink with someone who has AID...

Is this herpes?
i have a little white bump under the bottom left of my tongue. it has no red around and only hurts a little bit. i pray to God i don't. please tell me i ...

livychick19
Can i catch anything by kissing anyone??
I'm kind of worried if i could catch anything. I have a cold sore now...and i dont know if like you could catch anything. Helpp?

lucyanddesi
If you're out there kissing just anyone, you'll probably catch EVERYTHING!

*shine*
You can but don't worry, just get checked out, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Bungle
you can get pregnant

on the wagon
Rating
if it was jade goody,yes.

cliff
You must stop frequenting nightclubs, drinking excessively, and grabbing and kissing anyone and everything you can get your hands on.

Andrew1968
Rating
depends what you are kissing if you pardon the frankness of my tone , herpes is the least of you problems should you venture anywhere else

nleitch
Rating
YES! one of thees days then we can't even touch eacherother at the rate things are going and it is realy sad to see that people has to worry about kissing there partners.

milk fur♥
cold sores AND cooties :)

audrey
Rating
You can get herpes my kissing. Since you have a cold sore now, you may already have it. Go to the doctor and get tested.

mike-from-spain
Rating
yes, herpes can be spread by kissing, as can many other diseases

chazohio
Rating
maybe they might

bflogal77
Viral or bacterial upper respiatory infections, herpes simplex of the lip, infectious mononucleosis...to name a few.

cute redhead
Rating
well you can get cold sores from kissing or just simply by using someone elses lip stick and you can get mono from kissing if you kiss some one thats got it. but i dout you have to worry about that tho hun ignore these ppl cold sores are considered herpies simplex type 1. every one gets those heres a link hope it helps im not saying your a kid or anything i just think this web site explains things better well for me lol any ways its simple terms in stead of doctor talk

bella
Rating
You can get many STDs by kissing. you already have herpes. Better avoid kissing.
http://www.doctorgoodskin.com/ds/stds/
You may give it to others.

fuji n
herpes virus, and the disease is called "kissing disease" (infectious mononucleosis)

but, kissing is good :):):) it gives you psychoemotional strength :):):)

WORLD FAMOUS
Yes, kissing can give you mono or herpes on the mouth.

atiana
Rating
you can get mono, strep, herpes cold sores, etc. but you can also get these things without kissing! don't worry you're pretty safe kissing someone!
Best Wishes.

Lucky Luke
Rating
Mono, herpes, strep, if you exchange saliva and both have bleeding teeth, aids is a very, very slight possibility.

Reva P
I'd be more concerned about being kissed by someone with a cold sore, as they're usually caused by one of the types of herpes viruses.

Kissing and other ways to exchange bodily fluids are excellent ways to transmit mono, hepatitis, and just about all other infections diseases.

Clown Knows
Rating
Yes you can catch stuff from kissing, anything that is passed by bodily fluids such as herpes.

kberto
Rating
mono

MISS RED
Rating
Cold sores are in the herpes virus family and are VERY contagious. I caught one from my husband once.

╣China ♥ Doll╠
Rating
Yes, you could give herpes.

Kate
theres mono and herpes i think.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, March 28, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy