Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

What's the best lubricant to use right before giving a b/j other then your saliva?

Random Question of the Day?
For example....

If you were an Exotic Dancer, and you aquired Herpes from the pole on the stage, and you were suffering from an outbreak. Could you file worker's compensation?...

What are the earlieast systoms of HIV.?

Why would someone lie about...?
my parents lied last year and told me that I might have aids!!!! Why would they lie about that?...

How long is herpes contagious?
if you got herpes can u spread it for the rest of ur life?.. or does it go away eventually....

I just recently found out that my friend goes around smelling women's washed underwear.will he get aids???
one of them might have aids...will he get aids too?
Additional Details
hmm...if the underwear is ntt washed and is stained? that makes a big diff yeah? and um...he's sort of...sick ...

If you want to have a baby, how do you not get aids? How do you get aids?

Does a regular pap test detect hpv in women?

Hpv question?
I have been with a guy for 12 years and never cheated on him. I just got diagnosed with hpv. Does this mean he has cheated on me? He claims he hasnt. The doctors say that he must have within the last ...

Can chlamydia be made?
I'm just curious, if partners (male and female) are intimate without using a condum is there a possibility that they could make it rather than catching it from someone else (cheating)?...

Jigglo problems?
last night i banged a jigglo and today i found out he had crabs what do i do :(...

If a mother has HIV, will she past it on to her child inside her stomach?

Cant see a doctor for my std problem what do i do? please help am in need?
have being leaving with an std for 5 months now but have being failing to go and see the doctor i work up and tell myself tha today i will go but still fail what do i ...

How can a woman with an AIDS disease infect a man?

What is HPV? and is it deadly?

When the doctor takes ur blood to check for liver,cholesterol, kidneys etcc do they check for hiv, aids and st

What are the chances of me getting HIV?
I had two high risk encounters within 25 days of each other (5/4/04 & 5/29/04) with the same person and I tested for HIV on August 10th (to cover the first encounter & I tested 73 days after ...

Can someone help me with my problem in a hurry?
I want to lose weight because im afraid of having a heart attack and it will be good for wrestling.But my family loves to eat , and , its like im drawn in to it. I cant ride my bike because someone ...

If you find out you have an have an std is it best to let previous partners know?
even if your worried they may flip out or tell other people....

I have a partner who used to shoot up is there a possiblity that i can have aids?
i slept with my partner so many times now i have sharp pelvic pain.And hes been sick lately he says hes been throwing up....

meme
Can I get herpes from sharing clothing w/ someone that has it?
someone very close to me has herpes and she tried on pair of my shorts. If i wash them, will it be okay for me to wear them with out being exposed to it.

Queenie knows it all.
no, no, no.

rinoao
Rating
Yes. Herpes VIRUS is highly contagious. You shouldn't share your own personal stuffs with her.NO..NO..

If i were you, after reading this, i would throw away the shorts,or just give it away to her.

Elizabeth P
No inless they have a outbreak, but trichomoniasis is possible

Child Please Im for real ok
all i know is you can get it when using a condom on Oprah's show they said 80% of wemon have been exsposed to hpv they are just able to fight it off.(hpv vacine about making it manditory for 12 year olds in texas (show) ) i got 2 family members who have hpv

versantly
Rating
wash them and worry less.

no name
yes you,ll be ok

artiejames01
Rating
NO just like how people said you can get AIDS from a Dirrty toilet seat my friend thought she got herps from her sister borrowing her panties but i proved that you cant meaning she got it from her BF so just wash them anyway cause i wouldn't wear clothes someone else wore before me gross

sparkle
Yes! The virus dies very quickly once out of the body! You can't catch it from sharing towels either. They will be safe to wear don't worry =)

Yes

Mortuus Vita Burke
.... If you have an open wound and they have their blood on their clothes and you put their blood on your open wound then MAYBE......

I really don't think you will get herpes from wearing sumone else's clothing.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, September 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy