Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Is a low carb diet also an effective way to prevent STDs?

It hurts when i pee and im sure its not an std?
im a girl
when i go to pee i pee a little and as i keep peeing i get a extremely bad pain really "low" and right above.it has been going on all day and since yesterday ive had to pee ...

Would you tell your partner if you were infected with an STD?

Are aids a design to kill black people!!!!!!!!?
i feel that is , because people are dieing from aids everyday. where did it come
why is it in ...

Can you spread HIV by passing the same drink around?

Additional Details
And please explain with ...

Should i tell my significant other that i accidentally infected them with AIDS?
my significant other and i have had an intimate relationship with each other for a while now. i recently discovered that i have been infected with AIDS. i don't want to tell them because i'...

Pee pee in mouth?
Okay so I let mt boyfriend pee pee in my mouth last night? Is that wierd?
Also he asked could he doo doo but I think thats going to far....

Is it true the more STDs you aquire, the better off you are?
My logic, is if you get a bunch of STDs they will fight each other, and keep each other in check. Makes sense to me. Just make sure to keep even amounts of STDs....ok?
Additional Details<...

Is this bad....?????
Ok im 13 and i did it 3 times...people say in my school i will get std or aids, is it bad for me to sleep with different guys at my age?...

I got chlamydia and my boyfriend got checked and he says he doesnt have it ?
I went to the gynecologyst about a week ago and she said i had chlamydia. I've never cheated on my boyfriend and I lost my virginity to him so it had to be from him or his sister because she ...

What are you scared of?

Additional Details
Sorry wrong category.
LOL!...

Just found out I have Herpes.....What will current boyfriend do????
Will I was in a relationship with my ex BF for about 8 years, the relationship ended because he cheated on me. (Let me also add, after me and my ex broke up I start going to the doctor at least once ...

Why is HIV/AIDS so prevalent in the black community???

My girlfriend has HPV, should I continue with our relationship?
My girlfriend recently told me that she was diagnosed with HPV several years ago. She says she has never had any outbreaks or signs but she wanted me to know before our relationship got more serious. ...

Can you get gential herpies from a cold sore?

Please help.. I have itchy dry scalp can this be some sort of STD?

I fingered a girl for a few seconds then put that finger in my mouth for a second. Can I get a STD from this?

What is your first reaction when you realize someone has no eyelashes?
i have no eyelashes from (trich) and whenever someone notices and i always try to guess what thier thinking like if im wierd,will they tell everyone? or if they still wanna be my friend ect... and i ...

How to make sure that one would not get HIV?

Would it be fair to bring a child into this world with Aids?
if one or both parents had AID's and decided to pass it on to the child, in your opinion would that be like just any other ordinary child or not fair at all?

Bad: the bad i see in it ...

newbornkid81
Can I get AIDS through sharing a cigarette? If the the infected person's blood was on the cigarette?

cracked monkey
Rating
well regardless of some of the really dumb answers you got here, HIV is not transmited through saliva and it takes a copiuos amount of blood to pass directly in to the body for transmission to take place. HIV is a very hard disease to become infected with and if people use common sense more often they could limit there risk greatly. It is more likely that you would get lung cancer from the cigarette smoking than to become infected with any other deadly disease. Just watch out for those with the flu.

k_initiative
Its a Virus.. unlike bact'ria theyy survive better

callmemonu
Mostly Not.
Since the body fluids especially bloodstream is the only way for infection to sustain, hardly a chance that holding a ciggy between ones lips could be that big a risk.

Yet, no harm done if you want to go in for tests.
Stop worrying as that isnt really helpful..
I guess the links (if they work) below are...

Somethings I recently remembered having gone thru in Mumbai (Bombay) Mirror
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/search/mmsearch.asp?query=&sectid=7&articleid=1122006223123328112200622317703&pubyear=2006&pubday=13&pubmth=1

And... somewhere in between (5th or 6th) here->

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/search/mmsearch.asp?query=&sectid=7&articleid=2520062121247182520062121160&pubyear=2006&pubday=6&pubmth=2

amy_razorbacks1
HEY!!! You shouldn't even be smoke'n!!!! Maybe u could get AIDS but maybe it would serve you right!!

Knight Rider
Rating
ummm well lets just say if this happen to you the outlook is not good sorry if this did happen to you maybe by some act of god give it a while then go get tested and hope for the best

indian
Rating
u will get that sacred decease only if u have some cut or wounds n ur lips, thats my assumption. but i am sure that u dont want to take thisa an a reason to quit smoking.

KillerMOFO
Rating
No, you can't get AIDS from that. Or HIV.

dubed_you
You'd be better off not smoking at all.

ZOOGLY
doubtful

minimejenna1
Light kills bacteria so If you were in the light i wouldnt think you should worry but check with your doc.

Zoser
Rating
well if the blood in the cigaratte ,,,,u have also to have a cut in ur mouth the blood of the sick person should reach this cut to have Aids,,,the virus of Aids is weak can not get to ur blood through ur mouth liquid (slava ),,it needs to infentrate directly to the blood...(but actually u can get habitits C as its virus is strong enough but slower to infect the body than Aids)

SamSnead
Rating
it's possible, but the risk is so low that you shouldn't worry about it.

ANSWERMAN
Rating
if ur tlking about microscopic amounts of blood, not likely. If the peson was actively "bleeding", i would advise against smoking the cigarette or inserting in any orefice.

...Sky the Limits...
Rating
If the infected person is hurt in the mouth, and the cigarette gets this blood, then you smoke the same cigarette, there is a chance that you get the virus...

Women are more likely to get HIV more than Men...

You have an option of two:
- quit smoking;
- don't share a cigarette...

mrscmmckim
If you had an open sore in your mouth or on your lip and the fresh blood came in direct contact with the sore, it is possible but the AIDS virus has a very short life span outside the body. Get tested in 15 days and don't have unprotected relations between now and then.

Don't smoke, if the AIDS doesn't get you, cancer will.

James D
Rating
I suppose that if an infected person's blood was on the cigarette that it's possible that you're at risk. It's my understanding that saliva alone isn't the same thing.

♥I'm A Boy♥↓
Another reason to quit smoking.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, July 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy