Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Ho do you know if you have std?

Does reading too much make you infertile?

I'm moving soon but i need to go get tested for STD's but...?
I have an appointment that is 5 days before i will be moving and i need to know how long will it take to get the results and treatment.My ex recently told me he has Chlamydia and i need to be tested ...

In The United States do 3 out of 4 people really have HIV?

Is it possible for some people to be naturally immune to HIV?

Is it possible to tell if i have AIDS by testing my urine?

What is difference between HIV and aids?

Strange bummps?
This is so humiliating. But I have large warts/boils on the lower part of my back side. THey are painless! I didn't even know they were there except when I wash there. Is it an std? What kind of ...

Can you catch anything if u eat a females lower area if u know what I mean (PuzsY)?
Me an my friends all wanna ...

My best friend thinks that she might have herpes, and wants to get tested but she says that she doesn't have
any symtoms or sores right now. if she gets tested if she did have herpes would it come up positive?
Additional Details
she had what she thought to be sores a couple of times and just ...

Can you get AIDS from sharing a razor with someone if you dont cut yourself?
i mean a razor someone who possibly has the disease used but not recently..like a few hours ago, and you dont cut yourself? what other way does it have to enter the body?...

A yeast infection that won't go away?
hi... in february i went to the doctor for an exam cause i had itching, burning and thich discharge and he told me i had trich and gave me meds for this. 2 weeks later i went back cause systems was ...

Why test for HPV if it is not curable?

I gave my bf a cold sore and..?
Ok, now this is really hard to ask, but I'm quite worried.

A few days ago, a gave my bf a bj, then the next day he told me he had a cold sore on his mouth from kissing me. Now I ...

Can you get std's at 12?
from making out and kissing.
i think my boyfriend doesnt have dieseses and stuff and i know i dont!..
so help??
im scared !...

Can you get hiv by putting infected blood in your mouth?

If you have an STD, do you tell your partner?
Isn't it worth it to not be selfish and be honest with something of this magnitude....

Will my girlfriend be offended if I ask her to get tested for STDs?
It seems like a fair thing to ask her. I mean, I dont want to get aids or herpes or whatever....

Can herpes be spread from toliet seats?
I don't know if it's true or not but if a person has Herpes and sits on a toliet seat will the next person that uses that toliet catch the diesease as well....

Should i tell my significant other i have herpes and how should i tell them??

I J
Can HIV transmit through saliva, sharing food/drinks?
What I read is HIV can't be transmit to saliva, or share food/drinks but If a person, who is infected with hiv (No ulcers) share drinks/food with someone who had a sorethroat/ulcers in the mouth? will the person get infected too? if say the person with hiv had a dentures, but no ulcers, possible to transmit?

Cern Annwn
Rating
Hi there,

No, hiv can not be transmitted via saliva; there has never been a documented case of hiv transimission that way. Sharing food and drinks is fine. You can pick up other forms of stds by sharing drinks and drinking straws but hiv is not one of them.

Cheers.

pinkyismygirlfriendniluvhur
Rating
pretty much no

it takes a higher concentration of the virus than exists in saliva, unless you have cuts in your mouth, and if the other person also has cuts in his mouth

mostly no

~*tigger*~ **
Rating
no... herpes can though

looking_crow
Rating
No, it can can't, but if there is an open wound in the mouth, and you had one too, it is likely, but without a method of entry it is highly unlikely.
-A

Wiccan Princess
hiv cant be transmited throgh saliva bc they dont have enough off the virus in it .

tony
Rating
Sharing food drinks or swapping spit no. There has been no documented cause of someone becoming infected through saliva.

Its also estimated that in order for you to become infected through saliva you will have to drink 2 bathtubs worth (eww).

mlgable
No it is not transmitted via saliva.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy