Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

If some one has HIV, is that a good enough reason not to date them?

Does any1 know where aids came from?

How risky is kissing random people?
when i go to clubs or bars , some times i get the chance to get talking to random girls and as a result i have kissed people that i dont even know-atleast 10 of them.
i am just curious to know ...

I was just diagnosed HIV +. What should I do now?

No means to be nasty but......?
can a girl get pregnant by another species of animal that is not human?

this is seriosly out of my curiosity not to be ...

How did the very first person got AIDS ?
Its said that aids spread through many ways and it does not come on its own to anyone ... ( though a baby may get fm his/her mother ) then how did the very first person got aids ?
how did that HI...

Are there any STD'S that can be cured?
list ...

Can we find out wheather a person is a virgin or not by the way they urinate?

Can viruses like HIV and Herpes be spread to others?
because, since my wife got it, I seem to have come down with a case and so have all the guys at work. I don't think this runs in my family, but my mom and dad died in a car crash before I was ...

Could I have contracted gonorrhea by eating Caribou droppings on a dare?

Should I ask partner about HIV status?
I am dating someone who was incarcerated for 4.5 years. He has since turned his life around and works an honest job. I like him a lot but am concerned about whether he may have HIV because he was ...

What could be the problem "blood in faeces"?

Can you get herpes by sleeping with a guy once who does have herpes?

Can a physical detect HIV?
I had a physical last about 2 months ago. I had 3 blood tests. I was curious about my testosterone level. Blood test one and two were very thorough. They gave me a report with a list of every cell ...

Can I get AIDS through sharing a cigarette? If the the infected person's blood was on the cigarette?

What would u do if ur friend just told you he was HIV+?
just wanna see wat u all will say please dont be rude.......

Once you get herpes is it then in your system for the rest of your life? does anyone have any facts on it?

My boyfriend has warts all over his anus. What is that? Is he cheating?

If someone is infected a month ago with hiv, would it show up on the test and symptoms start showing?

Does having a shower afterwards really prevent HIV/aids?
Jacob says it does?
Additional Details
Jacob is the former deputy president of South Africa. During a recent rape trial, where he addmitted to sleeping with an HIV positive woman, Jacob ...

binqasimm20
Can HIV spread through sweat and tears?
I know it sounds weird and I don't buy it either... but my family believes this... I think they are wrong and this is just a misconception... can anyone please clarify this???

brandy0084
Rating
No you cant get it through sharing sweat and tears

leaptad
Rating
No. HIV cannot live outside the human body. Do some research.

nutsack4u
Rating
No, it can only spread through blood or the secretions from your nutsack

∂ιαиα †Matisyahu†
Rating
no, i don't think so

KrzyMom2
Nope... just Blood.

sosie
Rating
HIV CAN live outside the body like say you had a cut and they had cut themselves and you got some of their blood on your cut. Needlestick injury etc tears and sweat are okay, you would need bucket loads for even a slight chance.

Daft One
Rating
Sweat? NO

Tears? YES!

HIV is spread through mucus membranes (our eyeballs are mucus membranes), so YES you can get it through tears.

Cheers

sunny365
no.....HIV is eather an STD or you are born with it.....it does not live outside the body....those are the only two ways....

Antonio r
Rating
yes i think so

dazed6900
YES you can get it from any body fluid that is exchanged between two people. DO NOT BELIEVE ANY THING THAT SAYS OTHERWISE!!!!! You can get HIV from any fluid that leaves the body, blood, sweat, tears, urine, anything!

Jessica
Don't listen to any of the people who answered before me. HIV can be spread through every body fluid, including saliva, yet, you'd have to drink 50 gallons, or maybe a little less, of someone's saliva in order to get HIV from them.

So, it is possible to spread HIV through sweat and tears, but the amount of HIV in a drop of someone's sweat, or in a tear, is very little, just like their saliva. I'm not sure "how much" HIV is in every tear, or sweat droplet, but the virus can be passed through those body fluids.

:)
http://www.aids.org/Info/how-is-hiv-transmitted.html
That website should help.

There are alot of misconceptions about AIDS/HIV. Please talk to them because its misconceptions like this that put people at risk. Everyone who answers this needs to read that page because it has a lot of facts many do not know.

curmudgeon
Rating
you'd have to get that sweat and tears into an open wound.

dean w
NO IT CANNOT! !

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy