Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

What do i do i i found a cure for aids?

Did you know that 1 out of 4 people have herpes?
come on lets play a little game
look around
its called 1 out of 4...

If you have a cold sore, does it mean you have herpes?
i have to ask for a friend....no...seriously.....my friend has a cold sore...
Additional Details
can you get rid of it?...

How can I get STDs?

Umm, Well. I guess.?
Theres a womans/children health clinic on my block. Answer yes or no, if they provide these things please.

{1.} Pregnancy Test
{2.} STD Testing
{3.} Yeast Infection testing
{...

What will be the one thing you want to do if you found out that you are an HIV positive?

This may sound graphical?
Is it ok 4 my 11 year old son 2 shave his weiner ...

I have aids whre is the best place to go for vacation before i die?

Can u still catch an std before the boy pulls out?
i just want to ...

Would you date someone if you knew they had Herpes?

I m very scared to go next time in hair saloon/barber saloon for fear of hiv,but it is very hard to leave?
hair saloon completly,at least for hair cut we would have to go,
should we totally leave to go hair saloon,if no what precaution should we follow to safe ourself ...

How does hpv turn into cancer? Does anyone know?
I'm just curious how it can jump from dysplasia to cancer. Some ppl who have dysplasia never get cancer. I don't understand this....

I was recently diagnosed with HIV and yesterday I got mad at someone and spit in their face without thinking?
Can I get into trouble it I didn't mean to?!?!!?!?!?!!?...

Does AIDS exist?
???...

Did gay is from inside or outside?

The std test was on Monday afternoon, the doctor said the results would be ready in 3 days for the blood test?
If I were to call today do you think the test would be ready?...

Can a turkey get aids??
well if you think about it any other animal can get aids so wouldnt you think it were possible for a turkey to??...

How can you stop the infection if you think you were just infected with HIV.....less than a week?

Can you get hiv on the road?
say if i went onto a pavement and i wiped a cut on the whol pavement would i get hiv?...

Ok very serious question.. How do u know you have oral herpes... like how many days after can u tell?
ok so i went down on a guy who is my age which is a teenager and, i never asked if he had any dieases.. and now i just want to make sure, so how many days does it take to like come into affect... i ...

Peanut
Brown discharge?
I'm 19 and i have had my period sence i was 11 and i have never had a brown discharge before for the past week i've been discharging a brown stuff and it doesn't have a smell either what does this mean? I know it could be old blood but i have had that before and this is a lot different i hard it could be a sign of cancer Has anyone ever hard of that before I havent seen the doctor yet about it waiting to see what other peopl emight know about this

jeremiahkoch127
i have that to it comes out of my *** though......... its poop

clairybaby
Rating
Just old blood sweetheard, don't worry. It will pass.

txgirl713
If its only before or after your cycle its probably just old blood. Go see a doctor if you are really worried though.

dbisfreebe
Rating
you need to see a ob/gyn fast as you can and get check

Oswald Cobblepot
Go see the doctor first before you start freaking out.

Make sure you see a gynecologist!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy