Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How bad is it to drink underage?
Im only 16 but everywhere me and my friends go it always seems like a beer fest. I dont hang around bad kids but going to a party is a regular thing. Ive never drinked before and eat extremely ...

Who's to blame for childhood obesity?
Is it the parents, the schools, the media, the kids, genetics, or any new theories?...

How can i lose 10 pounds in two weeks.?
I do situps. But i gain muscle weight. my BMI is 23.55....

How much would a 5'5" girl who wears size 0 or 00 weigh?
my uncle is worried his daughter might have an eating disorder but we just need her weight (and she's 17, so she's not gonna give it up). being 5'5" of medium build, how much ...

Why do i keep gaining weight?
2003 20yearsold 5'5 135

2004 21yearsold 5'5 142

2005 22yearsold 5'5 153 i started dieting

2006 23yearsold 5'5 170 met with doctor on proper eating ...

What is the most effective stress remover?????

What should I do to lose weight without doing exercise? I am kinda Lazy LOL!!?

How much weight should i lose?
I am 16 year old guy who is overweight at 215 pounds. How much should I lose to be healthy weight? I was thinking of trying to get to 195 for starters because i am pretty muscular i guess so that ...

How do I start losing weight?
I know all of the basics- I have tried everything- now that I am so big, how do I get started? It hurts to move- people call me lazy- I am not lazy, I am lost in this huge heavy body. I do walk, no ...

Does anyone know how i can stop eating crisps and fatty foods?
i have a perminant craving for crisps and everything else fatty know how i can stop?...

How can you lose weight in a week?

Is it true that carbs really are bad?
I've heard about it and how you should avoid having too many if you want to lose weight. Is it true?
Additional Details
Wow wasn't expecting that many answers! thanks. Gonna be ...

How can i lose 10 inches off my waist line in 2 weeks?
Hey im trying to lose some weight so i look good in my dress for my semi. But I need some help. Got any suggestions?
Additional Details
sorry i meant 1-3 ...

I have a question in weight?
my friend thinks she's fat. she is about 5'3" and weighs about 102lbs. if that is so that's she's over weight.. then what are good exercises for 13 year old girls to do?...

Is 105 pounds too much for a 13 year old ballerina?
My friend is always worried about her weight, but I told her she is fine. She is always talking about ballerina's of her height ( 5'1") and is worried 105 is too much. What do you ...

Is loosing 5lbs a week in weight too much?
I have been doing my own diet which consists of low calories
and exercising for an hour per day i have managed to loose
1lb a day is that healthy.
I lost 19lbs in just 3 weeks and ...

Bubble Butt?
If I tell a girl she has a bubble butt do you think she'll get upset?...

I need some help?
i want to lose 10 pounds by august 21. im 120 and 5'4. so u got any ideas i just really wanna tone up.

What body do women like best? Buff, lean, or teddy bear?
I am 6 foot and I wiegh 238lbs. I workout, but am a bigger boned type guy. I want to lose weight and look good, but I need to know if I should get cut like Usher, or buff like Arnold, or stay a ...

Girls: What should be the ideal height for a man? Guys: What should be the ideal height for a woman?

sexy_beast
How to lose 34 lbs in 1 month?
"im going back to school in september and REALLY want to lose weight! BUT, i dont want to have to do something like nutrisystem(you know, where you gotto pay and all) i am 164 lb(from what i last remember)i wanna lose 34 lbs. help me please!"

JM300
Rating
EAT only carrots and drink plenty of water. No cheating. It will work.

Wendy
Rating
Healthy way is to loose 2lb a week. Try weight watchers it works if you follow it.

Serena J
Same here.I suggest pilates, biking,jogging and tae bo. Drink a lot of water and eat healthy foods. Limit the amount of bread and sweats. You should probably consult with a doctor before losing that much weight. Good Luck.

Angelbaby7
Rating
impossible, it took me a year to lose that much.

Cornelius
Rating
Hack off a couple of limbs.

Seriously, these "How do I lose a quarter of my body weight in 5 minutes?" questions are really irritating. There is NO quick and easy way to a svelte body. It takes a hell of a lot of hard work and TIME. And to the genius who said "diets are for stupids", it is impossible to lose weight without combining diet with exercise. You can work out 4 hours a day, but if you're taking in 4000 calories a day in the form of Twinkies and Big Macs, you ain't gonna lose the weight.

Anon omus
Rating
you CANNOT LOSE 34 POUNDS IN A MONTH! or even 2. im sorry. thats over 2 pounds a day! you can lose 2 pounds a week, thats it.

actont2001
Rating
Join the Gym and work out, eat low fat foods

mwmann
Do the Master cleanse for 3 weeks instead of 2. You'll lose up to 10 lbs a week so that's the only way to do it.

Pc_King
Rating
have you tried whey protein as i took it once and dropped 2 jean sizes pretty fast it works fast and great

whey protein is basically a powder you mix up but the difference between this and slimming products is it makes you feel very full (like you have eaten a plate of food and the whey powder targets your muscles making them look lean whilst filling them with nutrient

it worked for me

train_stationz
Rating
i'm not an expert, but i don't think losing that much weight that fast is a good idea. very unhealthy. i think 3 lbs a week is really supposed to be the maximum weight loss. but then again.. i doubt many listen to that rule.

Topher
Short of cutting of leg, or some other part of your body, heck your head only weighs about 8lbs, there is no healthy way to lose that much weight that fast! If you really want to lose that much weight, it is a life style change, there is no magic bullet, the only way to lose weight in any healthy way is to burn more calories than you eat. If your serious about putting in the effort I recommend a series of books written by Bill Phillips one is call Body for Life, the other is Eating for life.

"There are no short cuts to anywhere worth going" ~ Beverly Sills

Lorna G
Rating
I was on the net earlier lookin for metabolism kick start.. and came across a website below.. for a fee.. you get all tips and suggestions that kick start metabolisms to lose weight.. it seems good.. and is worth having a look at.. best of luck!!

serah m
just eat healthy and work out diets are for stupids

fireandice92
Rating
I hear the zone diet is amazing.

carolynnnna
Rating
losing 34 lbs in ONE MONTH is NOT going to happen. ever. unless you plan on dying.

SO to be realistic, you could lose 10-15 pounds if you are REALLY dedicated. And by REALLY dedicated, I mean working out 6 days a week (3 days cardio, 3 days weights, a total of abot 40 minutes a day), and eat ONLY HEALTHY FOODS. Water, LOTS of veg and fruit, whole grains ONLY, and healthy protein (cottage cheese, chicken, turkey, salmon).

it is hard, but people do it all the time.

There are no fast fixes to lose weight that LAST. Most diets like nutrisystem, etc may help you lose weight, but you will put it back on as soon as you stop, becasue you haven't trained your body properly. Healthy eating and exercise is BORING, but it is free and will help you in the long run to consistently lose weight/ get toned/ be healthy.

Check out Fitness Magazine's webpage. They have a FREE diet and workout program that is tailored to you specifically. VERY GOOD program.

Nancy Kay
Rating
can't do it in one month...10 pounds a month is a healthy rate of loss...if you can even accomplish THAT!

eat better and exercise more...no magic formula!

Krystina
Rating
even if i knew how i wouldnt tell u because it is unhealthy and unsafe to drop that much that fast

RadTech - RT(R)
Rating
The only way to lose that much is to cut off your legs.

Jonathan G
OK this is wat u do start walking every day exercise GEt tybo lol do all the exercises u acn stop eating a lot dont be a couch potato and do as much exercising as u can your welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Di
you cannot do it safely in a month.

try maybe for 10 pounds instead if you only have a month. jog everyday, cut out fats and fried foods.

you could probably lose a lot very quickly by juice fasting, but you will probably gain it back the minute you start eating again.

Good luck!

kestrelk8
Rating
losing 34 lbs in 1 month is not going to happen. you have to learn to set more reasonable goals for yourself. the healthy weight loss time scale is 1-2lbs per week. this will ensure that you aren't doing anything drastic to lose weight (like dieting or starving or working out waaaay tooooo hard) that will blow up in your face making you gain all the weight plus more back at some point down the road. instead invest in this book: "the abs diet" by david zinczenko. its NOT a diet rather it will teach you how to eat and exercise properly. once you have these tricks under your belt you'll be able to maintain the weight you want for life without drastically cutting calories or food groups. its like 20 bux on amazon! check it out!!! super investment and very flexible unlike nutrisystem or programs like it.

Chuy M
Rating
that's an unrealistic goal. even if you could do it, you skin would look like a deflated balloon and hang. It's unhealthy to lose weight too fast.

Cam1051Sec
Here's the real deal. You can't lose more than 2#/wk. Anything over that is only water, which you don't want to lose.Eat the right foods, cereals, fruits, lean meats. Don't go to fast food joints unless it's Del Taco or Taco Bell, They offer lo-cal healthy food.

~Mommy*of*2~
Run everyday and do exercises that make you sweat!! Don't do any lifting or anything that will make you gain muscle. Muscle weighs alot.

BiscuitFromMars
No card diet.
You are supposed to lose 1 lb. a day.

this means you can only eat meat, cheese and eggs.

my neighbor did it, and it worked.. but the urge of bread made her end it.

i went on a no processed foods diet, and i lost 10 lbs a week.
eat some fruit and/or veggies every once in a while. and at meal time, eat the proper servings, and dont over indulge yourself.

hope i helped. good luck =]

its not about losing it fast, its about losing it correctly.
if you lose weight too fast, you gain it back faster plus more.

I got 2 points for this answer
Rating
puke after every meal!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy