Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

For 2 months now the whole family has been fighting a respiratory infection?
How many others have had this it starts off with a sinus infection settles intoo the lungs and right when you start to feel better it comes back the coughing is starting to drive me crazy tried every ...

What is the likelyhood of a terrious attack in arkansas?

Is it possible to flunk a drug test by inhaling second hand marijana smoke two weeks after the fact?

I have asthma?
I've had this cough ever since the beginning of November. It happens to me almost every year I get a cough for months that won't go away. Well I went to this doctor that my job provides ...

More about Mono?
ok i had asked a question about this the other day but i was just wondering if you have had it before how bad the muscular aches were. did an arm or leg go numb? Also, how weak did you tend to get. ...

Can someone catch pneumonia from being in a room with a pneumonia patient?

Can my inhaler cause muscle spasms and cramps?
I take Symbicort (Budesonide and eformoterol), 6 doses a day. I've been suffering from strained muscles and cramps, sometimes just when I'm reaching for something.
I'm sure it...

Asthma symptoms...?
I am wondering if I might have asthma. I don't really know the symptoms, but lately I've been coughing a lot, and i have this weird feeling in my throat that feels like a cold like menthol ...

3 yr old boy coughing problem?
My boyfriend 3 year old has had a cough on and off ever since i have known him- (past 2 years) he will cough really bad for days then it goes away for about a week and comes back again. when he ...

Asthma? Bronchitis? Or...??
I had a bad cold six weeks ago, but I've continued to have a dry cough since then. It's like my bronchial tubes go into spasm, especially when I talk. Sometimes my throat feels a little ...

Is it weird to have asthma and take no pills only keep an inhaler?

Have any of you guys gave up smoking?
I HAVE SMOKED FOR 26 YEARS!!!!!!!

I haven't smoked in 7 days!!!! I have gone cold turkey, please someone tell me it is going to get easier!...

Are there stages of asthma?
I read online that one of the stages of asthma is something about coughing up blood and part of your lungs...am I misunderstanding the website?...

How can you tell if someone is taking steriods?
I think my brother may be taking them, and I am just curious of some of the signs and symptoms.
Thanks!!...

What is a good medicine for mucous?

What is the BEST way to Quit Smoking- I need to help my Mom!!!?
My mom has been smoking forever, and she has the most stressful situation, she has a daycare. But she don't smoke with the kids there. However, she has the beginnings of Emphysema & they ...

Laryngitis! Help. Will it ever go away?
For the past week, I've had a basic cold. Loss of appetite, couldn't sleep, and mostly it was just a very sore throat. No other symptoms other than I was really tired. So now I got my ...

Hi my GP has given me some meds called Magupen any ideas what they are?
The pharmacy doesnt store them and i had to order it, i was looking for some info on the net and cant find anything....

Blood tests: anyone knows a lab that will do all blood tests without prescription here in denver colorado??
It is of life or death. Need to have blood tests done for son 15 year. doctors do not think it is necessary but I DO. Every other week my son is sick. Doctors say it is asthma and allergies no need ...

Pancreatitis?
My husband has severe pancreatitis. He has been in the hospital for 2 months. He also got a pseudocyst a complication from having pancreatitis. Then his liver messed up and the bile started backing ...

Why would a cold come on so suddenly and strong?
Yesterday I felt ok--a bit extra tired in the evening.But this morning I woke up with a nasty,full-blown cold.I have a sore throat,runny nose,chills,cough,sneezing,and my voice sounds like a frog on mushrooms.
I hardly ever get colds!
I am now taking a cold remedy that removed the runny nose and coughing and replaced it with an all-consuming fatigue--which is very bad,as I am the mom of 4.
Any suggestions?!Thanks.

saggy balls
are you sure?....your eye isnt blood shot....hoho

LEX
There are some bad bugs around at the mo, you may well get it bad on the chest?? Quick fire solution Anti-B's off the Doc, because this strain of virus can last 2/3 weeks.

telboy everton forever
Rating
is it a cold or hayfever

manic
it just happens that way sometimes, it is generally a viral infection. I once like you just felt tired and woke up in the night with the sorest sore throat i have ever had with runny nose etc....
its difficult when you have children but try to rest when they do.
hope you feel better soon.

manhattanmaryanne
Rating
i think the colds today should be called super colds..and super flu....
i had the flu for one week..and the cough remains 3 weeks later.
chicken soup..it works
hot tea lemon & honey
ginger ale
when you need to rest..try to go for a nap when your children are in school.

JoeyBug
Rating
It could just be that your immune system was already low and the cold has managed to take on full force because of that. Are you getting enough sleep? That can affect how quickly a cold takes hold. Are you experiencing more stress than usual? Have you been feeling run down lately? All these things could be the reason. Keep up the vitamin C intake and try and get rest when you can, which is easier said than done with four kids!

Hope you feel better soon!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy