Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Have you ever had a cough so bad that your stomach muscles were sore from coughing?
I do :-(
I wanna get better SOON
feel better than yesterday though
Additional Details
I quit smoking 3 days ago, and will NEVER do a puff again as loooooong as I LIVE!!!!!

Are you an organ donor?
if so-thank you so much. someone close to me who was going to die-got her transplant today!...

Why do non smokers keep attacking smokers? What are they scared of?
Dont say contamination as there is no need for them to get contaminated anymore. Is it because the non smokers cant pull the birds? And the non smoking girls only get the cast offs?
Does being a ...

What dose it mean when you cough up blood?

I want to start a smoking habit, is that good ?
my friends are fourcing me to smoke, but i dont like smoking, what is the best way to handl my friends, and ignore smoking, i dont want to hurt my friends, but the smoking is also not good. what i ...

Why is it that smokers don't consider everyone else?
I used to smoke so know what it's like to be addicted, also know that you can quit, but why are smokers unable to see what their smoking does to the rest of us. I know that as from the 1st July ...

"bad breathe" how can i stop this!?

What does it mean when you run out of breath fast?
my boyfriend runs out of breath very fast and im just curious what could be causing it to happen? it gets so bad he feels like he cant catch his breath like hes gasping for air, its really concerning ...

What is the most effective form of torture, using items found in the average household?

I can't stop smoking why @?

Anyone out there found a cure for snoring apart from murder?
My girlfriend is gonna wipe me out in my sleep if I don't stop. Please help a plea from a frightend man....

I`m thinking of taking up smoking... I`m in my 40`s and never done it before..?
is it alright?...

I was forced into smoking 2 cigarettes, Will this have harmed me? If so, how can I undo the damage?

Why People Smoking?

What's a good cure for the hiccups?
I have had them for the past twenty minutes and nothing will get rid of them!...

What will the hospital do if you cough up blood?

Additional Details
lets just say that this was caused by something not because it just started automatically. i know why it is happening but i want to know what the hospital will do?...

Help! i'm super sick!?
i have a Horrible cough, its full of flem. chest pains, with presure. i have a bad sore throat. my voice is super scratchy, and almost a whisper. i have a stuffy nose. and swollen glands right under ...

How do you calm yourself during a panic attack?
I'm going through a really rough time in my life right now and often have moments where my heart races and my chest hurts like it's caving in. Does anyone have any coping methods to help me?...

How many of you smoke, stoped smoking or dont smoke?
i need at least 50 ...

What is the best way to rid of constipation ?

Kat
Why is it that when I wake up I have a sore throat that dissapears after about an hour? Every morning?

Additional Details
Umm... Who said I wanted to loose weight at home? O_O

nic O.
Do you sleep on your back? Or do you snore? It could also be your breathing patterns and the position your in. Try eating some honey before you go to bed and hopefully it won't be sore (or as sore in the morning) I hope this was helpful :) Good luck!

curtchow@sbcglobal.net
Rating
snoring or mouth breathing will dry you out. After you wake up and drink fluids it goes away. Also you start automatically trying to remoisten any dry parts through increase salivation. A lot of time it's an automatic process that you don't even think about. If you have allergies or build up snot, it can drip down the back of your throat and "burn" it causing the soreness. Have your health care provider look for "cobblestoning" of the back of your throat. Usually it's pink and pristine but repeated splashing of snot will make it bumpy like a cobblestoned road. If that' s the case, a prescription nose spray is helpful.

Marcus G
I have the same problem 2 ,
still trying to find that out myself

I thought I was the only person that it happened to
guess not

miss m
Are you sleeping with the heater on, fan on, or a cracked window? This happens to me sometimes when I do any of the above.

kiltze
Rating
You likely have post-nasal drip which is irritating your throat. Try sleeping with your head up a little to facilitate mucus drainage.

BelievePixie
You may be sleeping with your mouth open & your throat gets dry.

foxfire
Rating
maybe you snore it drys out your throat when you wake up and get going it goes away

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy