Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Trying to quit smoking and i just can't do it!?
I do good all weekend but then when I get to work I want one so bad and almost everyone there smokes and are more than happy to help me out. I am killing myself and I can't stop!...

Are there any cures for poor concentration?

I hate smoking, who else does??

My 2 year old has pneumonia and I'm afraid he's dehydrated?
he was diagnosed with pneumonia on monday, he's been on antibiotic since, but recently he hasn't been drinking as much as he was/should, he's only had around 20 oz. in 24 hours. But he&...

Cannot get rid of a sore throat..?
i've tried Motrein (sorry for mispelling) but i've learned that only puts off the sore throat for about 6 hours maybe.
If i get active before that, i feel sick instantly.
Well ...

Does anyone know how bad Pneumonia can get?
My Daughter was Hospitalized on Saturday because her Pneumonia got worse then it was. She's home now taking her Medicine and she doesn't sound like she's getting any better. Can ...

I ONLY smoke 2 Cigarettes at month?
Please don't tell me is impossible because i am not lying. Its been 3 years since i smoke and since i started i promised my self to smoke only 2 cigarettes at month. A doctor told me that i was ...

Constant ringing in ears?
The passed few months my hearing has been very sensitive to a lot of things, such as loud music/tv, when I'm putting away dishes, loud traffic on the highway, even the toilet seat slamming down ...

Does anyone know what a "nebulizer" treatment is?

What can a person take to control cough?
Without taking a perscription drug.
Additional Details
I have been to see an DR and he has perscribed a cough syrup but I still cough. I just tried the honey because my father used to ...

Should I stick a pencil down an abcess in my throat?
I have an abcess in my throat following an acute tonsillitis outbreak.

I noticed it seems to be the same size all the time even though I finish my antibiotics in a few days time.

My boyfriend was laying down w/ my head on his chest and I could hear wheezing. What does it mean?

Additional Details
He is 55 and has smoked since he was 16....

Cigarettes !?
i tried every single way to give up cig. can u please give an advice . i have been smoking since 3 years ( not too much ) but why is it hard ?...

What can I do with a child who is vomitting even the medicine?
My child (4 years) has a sore throat, high fever and is vomitting a lot even after giving her a suppository to stop her vomitting. She can't even keep the antibiotics she has been given down. W...

I passed out the other day...?
And I went to the emergency room because I passed out and couldn't come to for a while (10-20 min.) but my parents thought it was more like a sezure by the way I came out of it. When I go to the ...

How do i quit smoking? I've smoked for many years an tried many things and nothing works.?

How do I quickly cure a Sinus Infection?
I'm not sure if it's even a Sinus Infection, but I'm blowing my nose a lot, sneezing (occasionally) and coughing.

It started with just a fever with a sore throat, now I'...

Does this sound like a sinus infection?
Before you tell me off - no, I don't intend to see the doctor just yet, things aren't really bad enough.

But, for the past 3 days or so, I can feel a mild, crackling sensations ...

I've always been curious if smoking pot is as bad as cigarettes, lung wise??
Your inhaling smoke right, so is it as bad? I've tried pot twice and used to smoke many years ago and quit. Just wondering.......

Do smokers realize how inconsiderate they are being?
This Q. is for both smokers and non-smokers. I can be outside, 100 feet away from a smoker, and I have difficulty breathing. I noticed that if I smoke a cigarette, its not nearly as bad as just ...

nice
Why does this happen? for three months now, i sneeze anytime i wake up from sleep in the morning.?
my boyfriend is athsmatic . could i have contracted it from him?

Ebonique
No. Sneezing is not a symptom of asthma. It could be from germs in the air including pollen and dust. You need to get an air purifier.

suziejoy
Rating
have you changed your washing detergant or fabric conditioner that you wash your sheets in it may be an alergy to it

sigumend_f
When's the last time you cleaned your room? It might be dependent on the dust levels in your house.

tantravaya
Rating
I knew someone once who reacted with sneezing and sinus pain from a down quilt. Feathers, down, wool can all cause sneezing.

Nonsensical
Rating
Could be sensitive nose. Get a doctor's advice.

garidor
Rating
#1 Asthma is NOT contagious, Most early morning sneeze attacks can be caused by alergies, notably Dust mites . These little guys live in your bed feasting upon the dead skin that you shed at night and most people are not bothered by them, It's their fececs or dropings that cause the sneezing. remove your bedding and vacuume the mattress and wash the sheets, this should help for a while vacuume once a month and wash linnens every week.

The UnknownAnswer
Cut down on the blow

skens girl
Contract Asthma?? Maybe you need a new mattress?xx

craig
Rating
sounds like allergies. asthma's not contagious. try using an ionic air purifier at night. http://www.surroundair.com/xj2100uv.htm

Denise A
Rating
Do you have carpets in your bedroom? You may be allergic to dust. I had this problem for years, I would either start sneezing or I would have to blow my nose every single morning. And it didn't matter how much I vaccuumed or dusted. We got rid of the carpets in the bedrooms and problem solved. My stuffed animals also had to relocate from my bed to a shelf.

Curiousi9
You could be disturbing dust, or the 'sheddings' of dust mite and that is irritating your nose. Dry air could be making things worse, try spraying water (use a fine spray on a houseplant mister, with plain water) around the room to get any dust to settle then thoroughly vacuum, including the bed.

As far as I'm aware asthma is not catching.

Weed
Rating
well if you find out let me know, my Husband sneezes every morning when he gets up. you are supposed to lose brain cells everytime you sneeze, my hubby can't have many left :)

wilster333
Rating
dust mites maybe??

Here Comes the Sun
Rating
Asthma cannot be contracted. I think you are suffering from a condition called Allergic Rhinitis (basically, an over-sensitive nose!) I wonder if you also suffer from hayfever? Do aerosols also make you sneeze?

You can be prescribed a nasal spray called Nasonex to help keep this under control. Most preparations that you buy over the counter are useless - see your GP for a prescription.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy