Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I am totally bunged-up in the right side of my nose and have gone deaf in my right ear! Anyone know a remedy??

I cant breathe and I don't have my inhaler. What do I do?

My Mother-in-Law has had a permenant loss of smell for some years now.?
We heard of some type of surgery to correct this problem, but have been unable to find anything on it. Any suggestions?...

Sore throat for 5 days....?
Hi All, I've had a sore throat since Friday. I don't have a temperature and I can still eat but it's sore. Any suggestions on how I can get rid of it? I don't think it's S...

Will the steam room help or aggravate asthma?

Does smoking effects the lungs to cause bronchitis and isnophilia?

I have difficulty breathing, night sweats, irregular heartbeat, tingling of hands,labored breathing,?
it seems to be worse after smoking and drinking, but I still have these symptoms if I am not smoking or been out drinking....

Chest Pain?
I have a pulsing sensation on the left side of my chest. It seems worse when lying down. There is no pain, no faintness etc even on consideable exertion. It feels 'fluttery' but there is no ...

How do you dispose of an expired Inhaler?
I have an expired (by over a year) inhaler and want to dispose of it but I'm not sure if you can just throw it away or if it requires a special treatment? Anyone know? Thanks!...

How do you stop a common cold from starting?
You know the soar throat and headache/fever feeling. I want to know how to stop the runny nose and sneezing from starting and how to feel healthy again fast....

I am worried with my 6 months old baby he got an asthma.. What is the best for him.. please help me?

Can you injure yourself from coughing to hard?

Mother still alive in Hospice 9 days without water food etc what is she waiting for???
This is a terrible question but I am freaked out. My mother is terminal she has been without sustinence for 9 days is this unusual????? The hospice is amazed she is still alive does anyone know if ...

What is a pet scan?

What's an effective way to quit smoking?
I'm 15 years old and have been smoking for 2 years now, I honestly can't see my life without it but it runs in my family to have lung cancer. I clearly do no want to develop this and I am ...

Fluid lungs HELP?
lately (the last 4 hours, i have been feeling really out of breath no matter how much i breath, and been feeling weak. I did a little research and think there may be fluid in my lungs, though i ...

Freak weather caused by CO2 from smokers forced outside - possible. Please your thoughts?

Gave up smoking 8 weeks ago,but am having terrible trouble sleeping, why?

My son has asthma but none of the doctors have diagnosed him with the disease....what to do?
My son has been coughing a lot lately and I can hear the difficulty he is having breathing. I have taken him to several doctors and they all say the same thing. I really believe that he has asthma ...

Whats the best thing for gas in your chest.?
heart problems have been ruled out.
Additional Details
I got this off of web MD. you can have Gas in your chest.

Fearful adults call 911 and head for the Emergency Room when ...

Why do I need to clear my throat all of the time?
I have asthma and use a daily and emergency inhaler. The inhaler seems to promote "gunk" in my lungs and throat. What's with that?

Mmmmm
Rating
Read all literature that come with an inhaler . Follow directions. They cause side effects. I wash mouth and gurgle after using inhalers.
Go to a Doc. There may be allergies and infections.

thqueen2941b
You are not going to like this but guess what GARLIC works.You can get the odorless ones at the store but the natural is best.

nighttimewkr
Rating
This is drainage from the sinuses. Talk to the doctor about an antihistamine

darcyfarkle
Rating
It can also be caused by dairy products. My husband gets that way when he drinks alot of milk or eats ice cream so you may want to monitor when it happens the most and what you ate or drank that day. Good luck.

greengirl24
Rating
Get a nebulizer.

kliving27
Rating
It is called Post Nasal Drip. It is when your sinuses are constantly dripping in the back of your throat which makes you have to clear it all of the time. My husband saw a doctor for it and she said to take allergy medicine like Benadril for it to stop. Also, the pollen at this time of the season is extremely heavy so that can be the cause of this happening to you. Believe me, I have it too right now and it is very ANNOYING.

haslo
Rating
Are you sure you don't have post-nasal drip? That would make you clear your throat a lot. That is treated with a nasal decongestant.

Karl
Rating
I have the same problem. and you are right, the more I use my inhaler, the more "mucus" I see to have. Also, are you using aspirin much? That seems to increase the symptoms of Asthma.

jgardn2002
I could be post nasal drip, but it could be a part of your asthma. Mucous production in your airways is a major component of asthma, and it may be a sign of poor control.

Is your daily inhaler a steroid like flovent , pulmicort, or advair? Be sure to use it everyday.

If you're having to use your rescue inhaler (albuterol, etc...) > 4-5x week or waking up at night coughing at least weekly, then your asthma may be poorly controlled. I would check with your doctor

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy