Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What nose infection causes me to have phlegm and smells awful?
the smelly part happens everytime i bend over to pick something up or pet my dog.(and no....its not my dog) it is an awful smell....

Is it likely that I'd get asthma for the first time in my 50s?
I have had a persistent cough for about a month and when I cough too much I start to wheeze. This has been diagnosed by various drs differently. At the moment, they are saying it is a chest infection ...

Hey Dr Frank - whats the first early symptoms of lung cancer?
can you get asbestosis from coming into contact with it just once? I was digging out a foundation when i came across a big pile of it someone had buried years ago - it was loose pipe cladding ...

Does Asthma have a negative effect on a person's sense of smell?
I bought a handbag on eBay that has a strong odor of cigarette smoke and the seller claims that noone in her home smokes and that she has asthma. Could her asthma keep her from smelling the smoke on ...

Quit smoking 2 weeks ago, started working out 5 days ago, trouble breathing?
Hi. Right now, I have a really hard time breathing. I quit for a week and slipped up a few days ago when I smoked 5 cigarettes in one sitting. The day after, I ran on the treadmill and benchpressed. W...

My husband has been admitted to hospital because he is coughing up blood?
they think this is because he has had a chest infection and because he is on warfarin this is causing the bleeding

He has now benn given two lots of vitimin k one intraveneos and one in a ...

Does anyone have trouble breathing when it is humid out?
I have shortness of breath during humid times. I also experience burning sensation in my chest when exercising sometimes. What is this?
Additional Details
I don't smoke and never ...

Does cigarette smoke contain lead?

How do you cough up mucus if the mucus is in the lungs??
There is not pathway directly from the lungs to the throat...Right???? It just seems weird, the only thing that goes everywhere in the body is blood vessels, but that cant carry mucus. I'm ...

I need to stop smoking....help?
ok i am 14 and a freshman.......i've been smoking since i was 7yrs old .......no joke......i need to stop smoking.........please give me some ideas........this is not a lie or anything.....i'...

How does public smoking affect people?
people that get affected by public ...

This question is regarding a friend of mine! NOT ME?
He takes notebook paper, tears a rectangular shape out, and rolls it up, lights up one end, and deeply INHALES the smoke and smokes anywhere from four to six a day. Sometimes more. I was wondering ...

What do i have if i am coughing my throat hurts and my chest hurt?

Whats a breathing break in music called?

How do i get rid of an asthma attack cant find my inhaler and coffee isnt helping....HELP?

Whats the very best thing to take when you get a tickle in your throat and just go non stop wiht coughing?
i sometimes get a tickle in my throat and start non-stop coughing. ive tried everything from cough drops to cough meds and nothing stops it. can anyone help? is their a dr or nurse out there who ...

WHAT CAUSES BLOODCLOTS when flying on a airplane?

Breathing trouble?
I don't think that she has a disease or anything, but my sister has been having trouble breathing lately. One minute she is fine, the next she says her heart is beating too hard/fast and she can&...

My daughter has Pneumonia?
My 6 year old daughter has pneumonia and has not eaten for 3 days . She will not drink anything at all. The doctor will not admitt her because she is not dehidraded. But I think that if she is not ...

Low oxygen in the blood, is it.....?
an ongoing issue that can be diagnosed and treated or is it something that is only a symptom during a distinct illness or body trauma? I am not referring to yawning, I am wondering if this is a ...

markliving
When is it safe to travel after a pulmonary embolism?
A friend visiting from Europe developed a pulmonary embolism after a surgery. She has been started on a blood thinner. When is it safe for her to fly back home?

happydawg
Rating
As soon as her INR is between 2-3.

hellhammer
give her a couple of weeks

Unknown
When her doctor says it is ok. She needs to ask her doctor.

SAMI
4 weeks after treatment.

Candy
Rating
How old is she? Does she has other medical problems? Now I am scared about a major surgery that I have in a couple of weeks. Ask her doctor when it is safe for her to fly back home. He should give you a more accurate answer.

Moppy
I would venture to say that she shouldn't travel until her INR is at therapeutic level.

lily
Never. She needs to become an American citizen and stay here forever. Or at least take a boat home and not a plane. LOL

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy