Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Is steroid drugs are harmfull on human bodies?

I cant breath!?
I cant breath and i feel my stomach move but my lungs dont feel like there getting filled with air and when i lay down i cant breath. Is it because i get no exirse....HELP me im scared..But my sister ...

Are cigars as bad as ciggerets?

We have an 8 week old with a nasty cough and no fever-what can we give her?

Help..im unable to breathe!?
i can inhale and exhale but it doesnt feel like thats enough for my body and when i try to take deep breaths in the middle of doing that i cant grab enough air and i stops..im only able to do a deep ...

Stuffy nose for about 3 weeks already?
3 weeks ago, I had a very very stuffy nose. I also kept on coughing up phlegm. My doctor presribed me with antibiotics and my condition became better.

Now, I can normally breathe and I don&...

Can smoking damage be reversed if you quit? light smoker...?
ive been a light smoker for about a year...
im quitting now. is there any damage that cannot be reversed? and what happens to my body after i quit?...

Does sleep apnea only happen to fat people or does it happen to anyone???
I asked because im 14 years old, and mostly every night I wake up about 2 to 4 am. Im scard help!!!...

What can I do for a urinary tract infection?
I have a UTI, but my appointment is not until tomorrow afternoon. I have never had one before. What can I do at home to relieve the pain if anything, before my apt. Is there anything that I can pick ...

Should I see a doctor? ?
I've had thick thick mucus for like 2 years, and sometimes I cough up blood. It stopped for a bit but now its back. This morning the blood was very very dark. I am 16 and I am a cancer survivor. ...

What causes these symptoms?
coughing up blood
chest and back ...

Gasping and labored breathing ... Anxiety? Asthma? Heart?
For the past month or so I have been having a problem with my breathing. Whether active or at rest I have to gasp a little for air, although walking/being active is worse. My BP is normal. I tried ...

Sleep apnea.. what is it?

CAN A DOCTOR HELP? If a person stopped smoking, would their lungs ever fully recover?
I know of the facts that 20 minutes after oxygen levels return to normal, 10 years after lung cancer risk is half that of a smoker, but would someone who has smoked heavily for 13 years ever fully ...

Im having trouble breathing and dont have an inhaler.. my doctor wont be back until thursday to call one in?
to the pharmacy for me.. does walgreens have any over the counter inhalers? what can I eat or drink to help me breathe better between now and thursday....???...

More than just a sore throat?
I had a bit of a sore throat yesterday but it felt normal and didn't worry about it, but today it's very sore, it really aches and I find it very painful to swallow. My nose is running a ...

Why smoking is harmful to our lungs and bodies?

What kind of flu symptoms do you have this year?
Are they worse than in previous years?...

Can you get asthma by eating too much?
I went to this restraunt and I ate a lot and I couldn't breathe that well. I struggled to breathe because I was too full. I still have a hard time breathing. Did I get asthma? Please help....

Man with TB flies....?
ok, did anyone think to ask HOW he got it? His father in law works for the CDC as a researcher on TB!!! This guy has a very rare and very resistant strain of the virus....could there be a ...

fatima b
When i cry i cant breath why?
when i cry i just cant breath properly even through my mouth and its horrible cause you just cant stop does thet happen to anyone else?

horrorfan
Rating
You might be having a panic attack.

Britt
Rating
Stop hyperventilating....slow your breathing down and DON'T CALL 911 unless it is life threatening.

Laura W
Rating
I don't know what it is so I suggest you go to your doctor and explain your symptoms. It may be nothing but at least you'll know. Good luck and let me know how you go.

Martini
When you are crying your mucus membranes; lachrymal ducts, sinus cavity, nasal passages, throat, and mouth get inflamed and begin excreting fluids which makes it hard for air to pass, therefore you have difficulty breathing or sometimes are unable to breath especially through your nose.

The First Dragon
If you are having a panic attack, remember it is unpleasant but not dangerous. Don't be afraid. Try breathing into a bag to increase the carbon dioxide in your blood. (When you hyperventilate, you get rid of it, and you do need some in your blood to feel right.)

saraxxlynn
your most likely having a panic attack OR hyperventilating. so when you start to cry just try to think about calming things and breathe slowly.

dancingfool229
Because you are probably hyper ventilating.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy