Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Is smoking good for my health? Also will it make me look big hard cool or clever?

How do i start smoking?

Is smoking bad for you?
a lot of peploe think that smoking is bad for you but my grandad stared smoking when he was ten and lived till he was 98 so it cant be that bad for you can ...

Ive been smoking for 15 years, is it to late to quit?
Are my lungs at the piont of no return?...

My husband snores badly really badly!?
Can anyone help me, my husband of only six months has a terrible habit of snoring, when I say snoring he sounds like Darth Vader with a severe cold...he doesn`t like me not sleeping in the same bed ...

Is smoking cigars worse for you than cigarettes?

Do I annoy people with my smoking (cigarettes) habit?

No one answered my question :[[[[[?
i've had it for more than a year now. and it's driving me nuts!
and it's getting worst. i haven't slept the whole night. i had chest congestion and it wouldn't stop. ...

What do you think are some PROS of smoking cigerettes,?
i have researched a lot on the internet and i keep getting the same link, so i was wondering, for all you smokers out there, or just for whoever wants to answer....
Why do u smoke?
what are ...

Child with asthma??
Has anyone out there got a child with asthma? My son has just turned 4 and is currently on prednisolone tablets and ventolin nebs. He is coughing constantly all day and night. Any tips on how to help ...

Does this sound like a chest infection...?
Would appreciate some serious medical opinions on this please! Since last Sunday, I have had pains in my chest (only on the left hand side directly in behind the breast) when I breathe in or out ...

For how long should I take antibiotics?
I took erythromycin for 10 days because I had a throat infection, I finished the treatment 3 days ago, now the doctor prescribed another antibiotic for five days... someone told me they will not work,...

How can i stop smoking? i smoke 80 a day and i no its not good for me?

What should i so? I really feel like I'm loosing my mind! PLEASE HELP!?
Hey, I recently have have been having shortness of breath, well I think its shortness of breath but not to sure, the problem is that this isent the first time iv had it, it seems to go away for a ...

Throat problem!! help plz!! (10 pnts.)?
ok, well, it doesnt really hurt that bad, but it feels really dry. it also feels a little constricted. what can i do to help this. i tried gargling with salt water but it didnt really help. like i ...

I want to START smoking cigarettes?
Im 21 and i tried the other day a cigarette. It felt really good, i enjoy it really much. I will start smoking tomorrow but i will not smoke more than 3 cigarettes at day, that way i will always feel ...

How to get sick?

I am 14, but I want to smoke!?
I eat a lot! Then I throw up! Yes I guess I am bulimic... but I dont really want to eat anymore, so I think if I start smoking it will mae me feel full... any other suggestions?...

Smoking Cigarretes?
when you smoke, but if you dont inhale the smoke is that still going to damage the lungs? like if you just take a hit but just blow the smoke back out is that going to damage anything in your body? ...

One time i forgot how to breathe is this bad?

robo
Whats the best way to start smoking?

нÑ?Ñ?мiÑ‚
Rating
by gradually increasing your nicotine intake.
start with the gum, move to chewing tobacco, then pipe...& so on.
good luck

Marty Mar
Rating
Get 20 bucks. Maybe 30. Call that guy you know.

Happy Murcia
Rating
buy some cigarettes and light up,,,,start with 20 a day and build up tp at least 60 ,,,,take out some good medical insurance,,,

cajunbaby
Rating
there is a reason this question was suggested to be put in respiratory diseases. my grandmother is 64 years old. she can't walk to the mailbox without getting winded from smoking. she was diagnosed with copd 3 years ago. the doctors told her if she didn't quit smoking she'd be dead in 5. 3 years into it and her addiction to smoking is up to 2 cartons a week. she smokes more than she breathes.

Still.Loving.You
Rating
DONT start smoking, its a smelly, UNHEALTHY, disgusting habbit... uggh!!

julie b
If you really want to start I won't try to stop you because I don't care about you. If you were someone I knew and love, that would be a whole never ending story. You'll figure it out. It's as easy as walking. And, lucky you, the more you do it, the easier it gets. Yippee!!!

QueenBee
Set fire to something.

~jeri~
Rating
my friend's dad just died from smoking too much & my friend{alan} cannot stop smokin them one after another even though he just watched his dad die.dont do it.im sure there is lots of people that care bout ya out there and do not wanna see u die.dont pop any cancer sticks in your mouth unless ur tryin yo commit suicide.if u r tryin to commit suicide,go look at the hobos under in the subway then youll decide ya dont have it so bad!

xoxo ~jeri~

bear
set fire to yourself

lilmissdisorganised
Rating
A high wattage light bulb resting very close to the skin

JERRABand
If you want to learn how to smoke, check out this web site:
http://www.ehow.com/how_2131191_smoke-cigarette-first-time.html

and if you want to hide smoking from your parents...
http://www.ehow.com/how_2133829_hide-smoking-cigarettes-parents.html

Liam
Cover yourself in lighter fluid and set yourself alight. Then quickly - jump into the lake! Now get out - you should find a lovely cloud of smoke is pouring off you.

But why would you want to?

brkshandilya
The best way would be to hold one and never light it .Once lighted,it's your life which would be burning and smoking .

claire t
Rating
Are you sure that you want to start???

DS
Rating
To not smoke

pink_lady
Rating
go to a shop.... waste all your money... cough your guts up... die of lung cancer.... all after choosing to be a f**king retard

Pagan Pip
Don't do it!

cleo the pussycat
Rating
you dont want to start, its very hard to give up, trust me

Tony Carboni
dont do it.

claire
What ever you do don't start smoking not only is it a nasty habit it's bad for your health and believe it or not it's more harmful for you than cannabis or acid but what ever you do don't start taking drugs either
once you have your first smoke you'll be addicited and you'll be wasting money on packets of cigarettes which you could put towards a new mobile phone games consol or something you really want i'm sure you'd rather do that than risk getting cancer

shadyone79
to start smoking what? well i am a smoker of cigs and i wish i never started. and if you mean weed its easy just light it and inhale

resignedtolife
Rating
Become an idiot.

Gone for good...
Rating
Apply heat and wait for a reaction...

roger.williams20@btinternet.com
By wasting a lot of money on a piece of paper wrapped around some old leaves, then stick it is your mouth, light it and start committing suicide.

topazale
Buy 20, light one up after another.. have a glass of water.. If you still want to smoke after that.. gawd bless ya... but remember, you'll age poorly, your back balance will diminish... your friends will tell you, you smell and no decent girl will kiss you... and when you get lung cancer.. no-one will have any sympathy!!

UK Action Man
Rating
Go to Glasgow Airport in a Jeep........

mouseless
Rating
friction

Banny Grasher
Rating
idiot!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy