Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Its my first day of not smoking?
can any one tell me what im going to face. I am 34 in quite good shape have been smoking for the 16years around 8-10 a day but the last five months been smoking 5 - 6 a ...

How do you get rid of strep throat?
Alright I have strep throat for the 7th time THIS YEAR in addition to having bronchitis which was probably worse. I am getting sick of going to the doctor (all the workers know me by name). Is there ...

Can smoking cure asthma?

Is smoking marijuana better than smoking cigarettes? why or why not?
ive heard that smoking marijuana is better for your lungs than cigarettes because it helps open your lungs...is this true?...

Why is my nose always blocked, been useing vick nasel spray for years?

How to support my gf during her asthma attacks?
i feel so bad when my gf has her attacks so i want to do sth that would really help her and give her support during her attacks ...

Is they're a such thing as nicotine free cigarettes?
If so then why not, just daft thought as i have just given up a fortnight ago....

Is inhaling a cigar bad????
thanks.........

When you are unconscious do you still breathe?

One side of my nose is always blocked and it changes sides when i lay down?
Ok so i have had this problem for over a month or so now. The problem is that one side of my nose is ALWAYS blocked. It's not the same nostril every day. For example, I my left nostril is ...

How can i get rid of a cough/cold quickly?
i have a date on saturday and i can feel that im going to have a cough or a cold which isnt a very good first impression. i heard drinking lots of water helps to make it go quickly. is it true...is ...

HELP !! how to cure "cough" ?
Do you know any traditional way to cure cough. I been coughing terribly last two days, it cause me sore throat now.

I took tylenol + robitussin. But it doest work !!...

What are some side effects from quitting smoking?
i quit in december and im having alot of chest pains.....

Should i stop smoking???

I always sing. What can I do to keep my throat clear[[of anything]] so my voice is good?

Can i smoke while talking antibiotics?

Should I take my Doctor's advise?
I have been coughing for days and have a hard time sleeping because of it. I don't really have any other symptom like fever or headache or loss of appetite...just a runny nose. He gave me anti-...

Could the doctor be wrong?
I'm 16 weeks pregnant and I've had bronchitis now for three weeks. I've been on all different kinds of antibiotics and none have seemed to work. Could my doctor have mistaken that I ...

If someone sleeps with ice will they get sick with a cold?
my cuzzin said its ...

I just started smoking cigarettes, relieves stress, should I quit? please read below.?
I have been smoking off and on for the past two years, but never considered myself a smoker. I would smoke one cigarette a week. Then a few months ago, I bought a pack and smoked then. I then quit ...

LEJLA L
What to do when your child have constantly coughing?

Sam
take them to the doctor for medicine to control it

snowboarderstud17
CALL THE DOCTOR AND TELLTHEM WHAT SYMPTOMS YOUR CHILD IS HAVING

Laci
Take the child to the doctor asap. Also a vapourizer in the room may help. Give the child plenty of fluids ( a reasonable amount, of course). You may want to have the child checked for allergies too.

Druid
>I always took them to a Doctor.<

The Party Boy
Ease up on the leash. Or maybe let the kid roam free for a minute or two.

amiconealex
medicine doctor

dailyplanet21
go to a doctor

The Guest
crap. he might have asthma. Get to your family doctor asap. Either that or its a bad cold. Ask him if he has trouble breathing (lung-wise) or if he is just coughing because of his throat. Give him a cough drop, and if it doesnt work. And he mentions trouble with his lungs, and hes wheezing he might have asthma

Diamond-Diva32
Rating
Your gonna have to take him to the doctor eventually, my son use to cough all the time like it was strangling him. I bought an over the counter children cough medication, I have tried them all. They would usually make him go to sleep, he would still cough while his was sleeping. By taken them to the doctor that medication kills that cough in 2 days. Prescription medication has that special (ump) that over the counter meds dont have.

smoke_horse
your best bet is to take your child to the doctor, constant cough could be serious or it could be he has allergies or asthma

Roshni
my little brother had coughs for a very long time. he went to the doctor and got some strong cough medicine and it helped him a lot. hope this helps!

justcurious
Mine are also coughing, I have a vaporizer in the bedrooms but if you don't have one, boil some water on the stove for awhile. Also, another trick is to set a bowl of water by their air vents (if the heat is on) it will evaporate and add some moisture to the bedroom. I also use a menthol rub but I put it on their feet instead of their chest. The chest has it right up by their mouth and seems to be to strong but putting it on and then some socks causes their feet to get warm and the menthol scent to be strong enough. It is also easier to get off the feet if they have to go out the next morning.

masadehkids
take em to the doctor

sandman
Best thing would be consult a doctor rather than ask common people on Yahoo answers.

Sparkles
Your child could have an upper respiratory infection, bronchitis, asthma, and pneumonia. Letting your child cough constantly and not seeing about it could cause him/her to become very ill. You need to seek an answer from the doctor. So many children are being diagnosed with asthma now days, and believe it or not, people die with it.

Admiral_d
Rating
That it? just coughing?

How old is the child? < 2 years of age? >than 2 years but less than 8 years of age....

Is there a history of Asthma?
Is there a history of croup? RSV?

Have you talked to your doctor? Tried some steam therapy? Used an Ultra sonic nebulizer? [cost is < $60 and well worth the price. I saw one from K-mart for $30 ]

There are too many questions and not enough information given to help you out....but the steam/nebulizer therapy can help....

Get youngster to drink lots of water, and juice...

DrB
Take him to the doctor for an examination..

♥sexy momma♥ ;-)
turn the shower on HOT and close the bathroom door. Sit in the room with your child -- it will get very steamy -- but stayin for at least 15 mins -- it should help ease the cough - let tehm drink lots of water -- if it is still bad (or worse) after a few days they need to get checked out by a doctor

luckyboi4
get some cough medicine, duh!

CherryCheri
Talk to your family doctor - NOW

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy