Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Help! Underneath my nose and between my eyes hurts?
It feels like someone punched me in the face. I'm almost done with antibiotics. It started going away but it s hurting bad tonight and I'm really stuffed up....

My friends has pneumonia?
could he die?...

Making Out?
Alright me and my girlfriend finally made out on Monday. On Monday when we first did it we didn't do it to much. Then on Tuesday we did it and a little more but not alot. Then on Wednesday we ...

I'm catching a cold. What can I do to make it better?

The other night i was talking to my friend and my throat randomly tighten making it hard to breath?
what does it mean, i don't have asthma ...

Is smoking weed better than smoking cigarettes?

How do I get a mouthpiece for my child's nebulizer. I need an extra one for daycare. Do i need prescription

Is it better to quit smoking cold turkey?

Chantix Stop Smoking?
I have COPD and I have to stop smoking. I do not want to, but I have to. I feel that my breathing is getting worse. I use Advair and it helps tremendously. Does Chantix work? My doctor said to ...

I'm having trouble breathing...?
I have the flu at the moment and I also have asthma. It gets worse in cold weather and when I'm sick.

I've had my inhaler and I'm trying to take deep breaths but I'm ...

What can I do about this cough?
I've had it for about a week now. At first it was wet and had green mucus coming out but now it's dry. I don't feel any mucus in throat and my chest hurts everytime I cough. I've ...

I was gased when I got my cavity filled, and I think I may have seen sound. What is this called?

Non-smokers and former smokers... How do u live without smoking?
Im saying it like this, us smokers envy you....

I work at a campus health center. Recently, 300 international students came in to get their TB tests...?
20 of these tests came back positive. Nothing has been said about this from my supervisors and I'm heistent to ask. My other student co-workers and I mentioned to each other at the time that a ...

Persistent sore throat?
I've had a sore throat for about two weeks and it's very, very painful. Swallowing is a big effort, and I can't chew food without pain. The pain keeps shifting from one side of my ...

I have recently quit smoking cigarettes after 6 years.......?
and it has been about two months now since I have had one. I heard that your lungs start clearing themselves out by coughing but it seems that I have been coughing excessively. When I cough up ...

Ive been smoking for 12 yrs, and am trying 2 quit. has anyone tried commit losenges? anyone have sugestions??
has anyone tried committ losenges? or anyone of the other treatments they have @ walgreens? smoker for 12 yrs, and feel its time to quit! any sugestions? please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Can anyone with asthma answer this?
You know the breathing problem thing?

Well I have a project in anatomy and I need someone with asthma to interview! Please answer these questions in as much detail as possible:

<...

Persistent cough and weight loss?
ok so I've had a persistent cough for the last 8 weeks at least,bad day and night but more so at night with me waking up short of breath although not weezing.A few times I've been very ...

Is there really a way to get rid of hiccups?

malik
What happens to you if you inhale an inhaler and you don't have asthma?
im just wondering

mcflurry_mcmurray
nothing.

gary s
Rating
Nothing.It contains inhaled steroids that stops muscle spasms of the lungs and relaxes them.They are only to be used if an asthma attack is occurring with shortness of breath,and wheezing.Anything else is a waste of medicine,that might be life or death later.

miaow.
It's not a good idea but nothing happens...

But you really shouldn't do it.

daochild
Nothing, but it's NOT good for your long term lung health.

Take it from someone who has asthma, and wish he didn't have to take an inhaler when he felt like dying. They aren't good for your lungs, so don't take it trying to get high or anything like dumbs kids at school.

Kris H
Rating
Nothing happens, and you end up feeling really stupid afterwards.

Kelley
Rating
the ingredients in an inhaler are bronchodialators. what this means is that it kick starts the cells in your lungs to overactivate and increase the amount of oxygen they receive.
if someone inhales who does not have restricted oxygen flow it may cause a slight euphoria effect because of the unnecessary increased oxygen.
it could also in extreme cases cause a heart attack because of increased blood flow and heart rate.
my adivce.... DONT DO IT!

Amanda S.
Rating
Nothing may have happened this time around, but you can have adverse reactions to inhalers. It can make your heart race or you can have a really bad reaction to it and your airways may close up. There is a reason why you can only obtain certain medicines through prescription only.... so if they are not prescribed to you, then you need to stay away from them. Inhalers are bronchodilators not STEROIDS. They do not increase the amount of O2 you get either. If you are on room air then you get 21% O2 no matter what.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, December 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy