Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Do Vicars Smoke?
I don't mean if you set one on fire, but have you ever seen a vicar with a ciggy going?...

Anyone have useful home remedies for a cough???

Has taking antibiotics really relieved your sinus symptoms?

Children with colds/coughs...any tips?
my little boy (2yrs) has got a cold and slight cough at the momen and i can hear the congestion. does anyone have any tips on how to break up the phlegm? i am using a vapour rub but it doesn't ...

What is the official name of the drs that specialize in the sinus cavity?

I have shortness of breath...difficulty taking deep breaths. Please help!!!?
First, I am a 25 year old male, very athletic. I work out about 4 days a week(well, prior to the difficulty taking deep breaths). I do not smoke. I have never had any breathing problems in the past. <...

Our apartment was a meth lab. have vacumued and cleaned many times. eyes and nose still to burn. what should ?
our apartment used to be a meth lab. we were in a rush when we moved in, and didn't notice. we don't really want to move, but one room is particularly bad. we have vacumed and cleaned ...

I have a nasty head cold, is it OK to go to work and get everyone there sick too?

My two year old son has been extremely congested and coughing very badly, but only at night....?
Any ideas why? Any suggestions on how to help to relieve him. I am planning on calling the doctor in the morning, but tonight seems especially bad. He is ok during the day AFTER he coughs when he ...

Which blood groups are compatible with A Rhesus+ve?

Whats a good way to stop hiccups?

I have very mild asthma, and my inhalers are past the "best by date".?
Does this actually affect their efficacy or safety, or is it just regulations that they have to give them a shelf-life/best by date?...

Teenage daughter complaining of sharp stabbing sensation in chest area when breathing?
My family has a history of hear problems, however my daughter has never been found to have anything during noormal yearly physicals. However, she has never had a formal hear evaluation. She is 17 ...

How can I get rid of the hiccups?

Yeah im a guy 22 with a snoring probelm, wtf to do?
I live in an apt with 3 girls and when i get really drunk is when i snore the worst. when im sober its off and on. Ive noticed certain positions HELP but i worm around all night so there no telling ...

How can I do to stop smoking just befor my surgery?
I have to stop smoking 2 months befor my surgery. I've been smoking for 15 years now. cAN SOMEONE HELP...

Is smoking cigarettes NOT AS BAD or WORSE for you than they say??

Is there anything I can do to rehabilitate my lungs after stopping smoking?
I've smoked for 10+ years and stopped. Is there anything I can do or take to make my lungs better?...

Sure fire way to quite smoking?
I need to quite smoking but with out the attitude and boy do I have one. So bad I disturbe the lifestyle of my own family. Please help....

My friends have started smoking!?
my best friends have started smoking parliament ciggarettes what do i do.? they are alays trying to get me to do it. should i. i have tried once and i nearly could't breathe but somehow i want ...

josh g
What happens if you smoke a stale cigarette?
i smoked one and (not the whole thing) and was wanna know if i'm going to be ok

Vance
why do you smoke to begin with?

Judy J
Rating
OH CRAP.... How are you feeling? Fever? Headache? Nausia? Did you think to call poison control after you were done??!?!?!?!?? OH MY GOD!

Please... please dont die... (unless its in 40 to 50 years from cancer from smoking all the other normal cigarettes)

Stale cigarettes are killing more young men each and every day. You can help stop all this horrible tradegy by buying all your friends fresh cigarettes daily. Go to www.cigarettes.com to find out more.

Shaun the Sheep
The chemicals in it are slightly more concentrated than if you'd just smoked a fresh one. They taste horrible as well.

Please don't get into smoking or you won't be okay at all! It's highly addictive and dangerous to health.

packin1
Rating
it tastes like **** and you can get cancer

madeleeine.xxxo
Rating
prob. May i ask why?

jennifer h
I see dirty tramps picking up ciggarette butts on the street and lighting them. Some of them are quite old. Or am I mistaken they are only 50 and look 70. So I don't think it will do you any more harm than a fresh one.

ɷ ɹəɥʇɐəɥ ɷ
you wished you never did =)

Samazing
Rating
good question!

Teresa A
More than likely nothing different than if you smoked a fresh one.

djf511
Rating
your breath smells even worse.

wersells
Rating
What happens if you smoke a stale cigarette vs a fresh one?

Answer: Instead of your breath smelling like a used ashtray, it smells like horse s**t!

jmuffdiver
Rating
tastes like shi* thats all

Valerie M
Rating
taste horrible

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy