Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I have this infection but i cant......?
i have a infection and i have to take pills but im too scared to swallow them?! because last time i tried swallowing one and it came back up so from that day im to scared! is it hard? is it scary i ...

Is it possible to successfully stop a 25 year otrivin nasal spray habit and how do you do it.?

Is a person who only occasionally smokes a cigar addicted to nicotene?

What do you do if your having a little bit of an anxiety attack?

Cause for concern?
I live in a pricey rented house in the UK. It is a converted barn and the vendor has been trying to get us to buy it for a good price. Since we moved in my Husband has had 2 chest infections and I ...

How to control my loud snoring?
I was told I snore pretty loud.

Any type of medication I can take to stop the snoring?...

My 1-year old son has a stiff neck, he is very weak and he feels disgusted?
His mother had a cough and she is used to holding him directly below her her head. Actually she coughs directly into the baby's face. He has been admitted 3 times. The fisrt admission, he had no ...

Do you get high your first time smoking?
just wondering...
Additional Details
and i mean smoking pot or weed or whatever you call it.
not just ...

Why do old people often get pneumonia after an operation or when they break their hip ?
If pneumonia is the lungs filling up with water, then why can't they siphon it out ? What can they do to maybe AVOID their lungs filling up with water ?...

Help please. I may have bronchitis.?
I think I have bronchitis. I woke up on Thursday coughing hard (but they were dry coughs). I have had small grade fevers, my chest is sore feeling and tight and it gets worse as I cough. Yesterday ...

I stopped breathing the other day...?
what does that mean? do i have lung cancer??? i don't even smoke so i guess it's second hand smoke... DAMN YOU SMOKERS!!!
Additional Details
I AM STILL NOT BREATHING OMG...

I am 84 years old, I lost my sence of taste a year ago, went to several doctors, no help?

TANF benefits? Anyone know?
I am supposed to get TANF for this month on the First. Does anyone know what time of day the benefits kick in? Is it immediately after midnight or later on in the day? Because I have no money and I ...

Remedies for snoring?
any home remedies for ...

Does any one have Asthma and/or wheezing problem?
I can suggest a good remedy.
Get pure NEEM oil.
Apply a few drops on the center of the head and on the palm of both the feet AND slightly rub for 3 to six months
Take a few drops, 3 ...

Hi this time i am trying to make lungs capacity mor plz help!!!!!!!!?

Sore throat...?
does anyone know any cures for a sore throat that works fast.
Does the warm water and salt thing really work?...

I need HELP fast!!! I am so worried!?
My boyfriend has been sick for over a week now. I keep telling him to go see a doctor and he refuses. He is complaining of a head ache, chest congestion and he is coughing. He is taking Nyquil and ...

Hicup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
hi, do you know a better cure for the hicups than drinking water?...

Can someone please tell me why yawning is contagious????

chocodog099
What does it mean when your tempature is 96.3*F in the evening?
My mom has an auto immune disease called lupus and she usually doesn't throw up, but just tonight she has thrown up 2 times, and is feeling sick. She wants to know if it is a bad thing that her tempature is 96.3 degrees farenheit. Please help!

kthanxbye.

nursegrl
Rating
Don't worry about temp. If you took 100 people's temperature and added them all up and averaged them out, it would 98.6--it's the AVERAGE. Everyone's body goes thru a circadium cycle throughout the day when your temperature naturally increases and decreases. What is her normal temperature?? Did she take the temp orally, axillary (armpit) or rectally?? if axillary + 1 degree, if rectally (doubt it) -1 degree. If worried, call doctor.

swksmason
Rating
what is "normal" is just an average for most people. my normal temp is around 97.5 so let's not put too much faith in the whole standards, but yeah, I'd still at least contact her doc inthe morning and let him know what's going on.

overthehillsandfaraway
Rating
its a little low. normal is 98.6 so either one she is sick or just cold??? what is the temp in your home???? if it is 70 you should call her dr. asap

vidamc2
Rating
no it is not a bad sign that her temp is that at all that is below normal (98.6*) so she may have a low grade fever but I would not worry that is normal when you don't feel good and are vomiting. I would worry if it got about 99* though, that means infection is somewhere in the body. Also, so much pollen and things in the air can't be doing her any good.

afqt4816
Rating
call a nurse helpline or her doctor, whats does that mean her temp is slightly low!

bmac
That can't be right. You normal temperature is 98.6 Her's is way too low. She needs to take it again. If it still reads that low, she needs to call her doctor tonight. Something is wrong, but she doesn't have a fever at 96.3.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy