Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best way to prevent snoring while sleeping?
is it because of over-stress, body position while sleeping or anything else? and is there any medication for that?...

How come when I think about how breathing my body dosen't breathe naturally?
Its like when I don't think about breathing, my body breathes naturally. And when I think about breathing I, have control about my breathing....

I think I have bronchitis. Does this merit an "after-hours" clinic visit?
I've been coughing for about a week and a half now, but today my throat REALLY started to hurt and I just keep coughing. I want to see the doctor, but should I go to the "after-hours" ...

I have a difficult time breathing I was told to look for passion flower, is there other vitamins that can help
I have a difficulty breathing, I think its my diaphragm, I can't take in a full breath of air it feels too tight in my chest and my back. My chiropractor agrees with me and I havent been able ...

So....is wikepedia accurate or what?
i've heard that it is and that it isn't!!!! so confusing!
Additional Details
and what online source would you ...

I have to continously spit the cough ,almost 24 hours a day , if i dont spit ,can't breath, is this a decease?

Gasping for air at night?
Sometimes when i sleep i wake up gasping for air. it gets worse everytime. I usaully remember it but last night my mom said it happened and i dont even remember. What kind of Doctor should I see? W...

Anyone out there got experience of acute kidney failure and dyalisis?
My Dad has this and is very up and down in terms of
a) breathlessness
b) tiredness
and
c) appetite

Is this normal? Thanks!...

HOW MUCH WEIGHT??? will I gain if?
I quit smoking (which I am attempting to do with prescription Chantix)......I have not had a cigarette in 3 days but am worried about weight gain, although I am not eating more.....Nicotine is said ...

Hi somebody can tell my if antibiotic cause swollen in the feet?
i took antibiotic cuz i have chest congestion for 4 days,and then next day i drunk alcohol,after 1 week i have my feet swollen,i have too much ...

COPD Information Please?
I have just been diagnosed with a "mild"case of COPD...I know absolutely nothing about the disease.....I am not a smoker--never smoked a day in my life...so how can I have COPD? Any web ...

I've been coughing so much due to a lung infection but now i'm in so much pain i feel like i've broken a rib
is this possible? and if so how can i find out if this has happened to me right ...

What disease is this?
hi i'm a 19 yr old and i've been experiencing chest pains especially when i cough or laugh. my chest also hurts whenever i move too much. i also experience shortness of breath. my muscles ...

How to stop smoking???
my best friend was a smoker..n now he want to stop...i want to help but i don't how...can anyone help me???...

Quick question to all of you smokers out there, how many cigarets are in a pack?

Does anyone know if MRSA in a persons sputum can infect people caring for the sick person?
I just started working in a nursing home last month and one of the people living there have MRSA in their sputum. I was told to wear a mask by coworkers....however the D.O.N. said I was silly to be ...

Is there anywhere i can just talk and get things off my chest?

Any suggestions on eating healthy when you're sick?
I have a cold and I can't go out and walk/go to the gym/etc. because I'm sick.

Any suggestions on eating healthy and losing weight while nursing an upper respiratory infection?...

Can I smoke after getting wisdom teeth pulled?
Mr. Oral Surgeon instructed me not to smoke for a few days after getting my wisdom teeth pulled. Will it be harmful for me to smoke vaporized weed?...

Is cold air bad for your lungs?
Its minus -34 celcius, my parents think its "bad for your lungs" whats seems like bull crap 2 me, is this true?...

pika u
What can happen if pulse rate is too high?

ewsmith1655
Rating
How about having a STROKE! It has happened to me a couple of times, like 17 mini strokes,and 2 prety good TIA's (strokes), and age is not always a factor, I am only 48 yrs old!
So, if you are having high puse rate number, who is taking that test, home, ER room, Doc Office ?
Mine got to 188 a couple yrs ago and I was told that had I not got back to the ER when I did, it was only a mater of a few hours I would have died, because the heart would have beat so hard until it wore out!
So, anytime you have a very high heart rate seek medical attention NOW, not LATER!
100 is not really to bad, and can be caused by a few things, by asking your self what were you doing prio to taking your pulse rate? Best time is when you are relaxed, NOT after you start walking , running etc., many things can bring it up, but not up to a bad level...
But, you can actually feel your heart racing....
Best thing is make an appt with your PCP or go to ER! Never let it get to hig or you might not have time to make it, NOTHING TO PLAY WITH! Hope this helps!

vigi21
Rating
You might get a heart attack because of high BP

tazza30
Rating
you can go into cardio arrest

sheila v
Rating
well maybe your nervous or had just undergone straining exercise... if not you may be suffering from nervous breakdown or maybe your epileptic, whatsoever... just try to calm down and take deep breaths, ok? ^_^

ICU-RN
Rating
Pulse rate being high by its self is not soooo bad, but if your BP is high then it is. A high pulse can come from nerves, pain, or many other reasons. It is not good to have a resting HR (pulse) greater than 100 at all. If your resting HR is greater than 100 and your BP is greater than120 I would go to the DR. immediately.

delirious
Rating
Usually patients with dehydration or decreased blood volume can have increased heart (pulse) rate. The major side effects of a high pulse rate include stomach pains, headaches and most probably going into cardiac arrest.
Cardiac arrest is where normal circulation of blood around the body ceases due to heart failure. It is also known as a heart attack.

Tom T
Rating
It may suggest you have a high blood pressure!! how is
your health and your physical activity if your blood pressure is
high it could suggest you don't get enough physical activity and eaten to many sugary foods!!! but consult your doctor do not rely on yahoo answers if you are highly concerned about your health! good luck!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy