Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Is it safe to inhale vodka through a hookah?
Theres this new thing college students are trying. you put dry ice and vodka together and then inhale the "smoke" that occurs when the 2 things combine. Is this thing safe?...

What is the difference (if any) between Asthma and Emphysema?

How can i give myself laryngitis besides screaming or faking it?
the singing concert is coming up and i really dont wanna do it cuz i have stage fright and my teacher said that the only way we wouldnt have to do it is if we loose our voice...weird right? but plz ...

I have inhaled door oil it is called knotting i was wondering can it kill you or damage you in anyway ?

How do you treat a sinus infection at home...?
That's what I think it is anyways, sinuses have been clogged, headache, fever, pain in my eyes, and what come out taste like it's rotting (I know, disgusting), and I have a slight cough. <...

Could swollen tonsils cause nose bleeding and snoring?

Where is pleural fluid located?

Pneumonia?
My friend is 13 years old and she has pneumonia..Im really worried about her, Do most 13 year old die when they have pneumonia

Help me.. im worrying to much!...

My lungs keep hurting...should I be worried?
Ok, well, I am only 13. Starting about the beginning of the summer, I felt this sharp pain in my heart. However, it is developing on both sides. So, I am thinking it is my lungs, and not my heart. I ...

Bad cough and fever?
I have this really deep cough. It sometimes brings up that yellowish/white goopy stuff (i forget what its called). I have a fever of 100.2 and I've been like this for a about a week and it seems ...

Are you cold?
Im freeeezzzzziiinng!! I think i may turn into an ice lolly at some point this morning.

I hate this bloodyy English weather!

I cant sleep because of it! :O...

I cant breathe good...?
i cant breathe well...i believe i should go to the hospital but i do not have insurance... i also have a heart murmour and i dont know if that has to do with anything but this is a horrible feeling......

Why is TB (tuberculosis) so unknown not recognised in the uk?, even though it?
can be a fatal disease and the effects on the individual are very painful in every aspect. Are there any runs or charities that show these people that they are aknowledged and supported? if not or ...

Is there anybody who even knows what cistic fibrosis is?

Smokers and ex-smokers......?
I have been a smoker for about hmmmmmm, 16 years now. I am really wanting to quit.... I am sick of waking up choking every morning, and huffing and puffing walking up stairs!!!!!
I have tried to ...

I have a question about my breathing?
ive have been feeling like i need to take deep breaths and i cant and i cant stop yawning and sometimes i try to and i cant its so annoying
is this something serious??? do i need to go to the ...

Why is it called smoking?
That black costume?...

If you had pneumonia, do you end up with permanent scarring on your lungs?
and if so is there any danger of further damage to the lungs,
would stopping smoking have any effect, or does it make no ...

Can't stop coughing after cold?
I just had a cold for about 3 days, and it's really starting to clear up, but the only problem is that I can't stop coughing and cough medicine/drops do not help at all. It feels dry when I ...

If i have asthma can i go bungee jumping, or will i lose my breath?

BENDER IS THE BOMB!!! (Fav show)
Waht is a TB test?
i had a shot in school today. and it is still red. will it be still red for a while?

~MISS SEXINESS~
TB test can be two of three things it could be a technical booster or of coarse it could be a teburculoses(hope i spelled it right) test

ktray1275
thats normal it will fade. It tests to see if you have been exposed to tuberculosis. If its possitive you will know quickly

Autumn
Rating
A TB test is not really a shot they put some fluid like a bubble just under the skin then 2 days latter look at it and see if any changes have accured. It is looking to see if you have the antibodies of tuberculous a very contagious disease. If it is positive then you have to have a lung x-ray.

felix
TB is an air born disease they will test if you have TB by placeing fluid under your skin like a little patch it will look like an aunt bit then if the fluid goes away with in the few days they give you to come back your good other wise they will do more extensive testing i had to get a TB test done to work in a child care center in 2001 so good luck i came clean im sure you will too

Twizz
Believe me, TB is not something you want to have.

cshell442003
Rating
Test for tuberculosis and a red spot is common and will go away unless you are positive then it may get bigger or worse in some way!

~carmie~
The TB shot usually hurts the most, usually takes a day for it to disappear.

Katze
Rating
A TB test is a tuberculosis test. I have never heard getting a shot for a TB test, so you must be talking about some other shot you got today. It is not uncommon to have a red spot after getting a shot.

Gothic Rose
It is a test for tuberculosis. It will be red for awhile but should go away within a week or two.

srac84
TB test also known as PPD, is a test to see if you have been exposed to tuberculosis. The red mark on your arm will actually disappear eventually, but we use it to see how big it gets. If its 10 cms or more that means you've been exposed to TB if its small like 3-5 cms then you dont gotta worry about it. Basically its just a Hypersensitivity to the injection they gave you which is an attenuated version of the TB infection. Hope that helps.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, April 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy